Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Many questions in one. A please help thing.

The Darkness1

Hey. I don't know if many people on this site know me that much but I've been a part of Jos for a while. Honestly I haven't done much of anything in forever. No meditations, No summoning, No anything really. Been busy with everyday stuff such as work, college, friends, family, etc. I feel like I've been neglecting Father Satan for a while and I would love to come back. I also came with a few questions in hope someone would help me.

First Question: I reread pretty much the entire JoS site and have so many questions as I'm wanting to learning. I then saw that today is Summer Solstice so I thought i'd be a good idea to do a standard ritual and try to talk to Father Satan. Unfortunately since 2:10am I can't really go lighting candles or anything do from people in my house will smell them and wake up. I did the Ritual exactly how it said, I called forth each name to invoke the four crowned princes of Hell then read the "invocation to Satan" After that I meditated but all of sudden I felt warm and to me a massive pressure against my chest, head basically in all of my chakra's. Is that supposed to happen or what? Also does Father Satan do what demon's do and visit in dreams or right there? Am curious. Also before I did a lot of meditation's and had all of my Chakra's open as well as able to do Telekinesis a bit. I haven't done that in about 6-12 months or so, so could it be from me not meditating or no?

Second Question. Over the past week I did little meditations to help relieve stress. Nothing major or anything but I would close my eyes, take a few deep breaths through my nose and out of my mouth and overall relax. Though very recently I noticed a Spider like thing. Now I've dealt with spiders my whole life but this one was different. First time I saw it was downstairs when I was having a snack and watching Tv. I saw it in the corner of my eye sprinting all over the floor like this black mass like ball. I thought it was like a black centipede but I searched everywhere and nothing. I saw it a couple of times but still nothing. Well today I was in the basement again just sitting at a table again eating dinner and out of no where I see it like sprint under the bowl of soup. I quickly lifted the bowl and nothing then placed it down, didn't say a word and I saw it again but like going into my arm or something and going through the table. I honestly thought it was from lack of sleep or something as I only had about 3-4 hours the previous night. I haven't told my folks but once I saw it today I started thinking because I was on this form a long while back and someone brought up a black spider like thing before. Does anyone know what this is and why it keeps happening?

Anyone??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <snydernm@... wrote:

Hey. I don't know if many people on this site know me that much but I've been a part of Jos for a while. Honestly I haven't done much of anything in forever. No meditations, No summoning, No anything really. Been busy with everyday stuff such as work, college, friends, family, etc. I feel like I've been neglecting Father Satan for a while and I would love to come back. I also came with a few questions in hope someone would help me.

First Question: I reread pretty much the entire JoS site and have so many questions as I'm wanting to learning. I then saw that today is Summer Solstice so I thought i'd be a good idea to do a standard ritual and try to talk to Father Satan. Unfortunately since 2:10am I can't really go lighting candles or anything do from people in my house will smell them and wake up. I did the Ritual exactly how it said, I called forth each name to invoke the four crowned princes of Hell then read the "invocation to Satan" After that I meditated but all of sudden I felt warm and to me a massive pressure against my chest, head basically in all of my chakra's. Is that supposed to happen or what? Also does Father Satan do what demon's do and visit in dreams or right there? Am curious. Also before I did a lot of meditation's and had all of my Chakra's open as well as able to do Telekinesis a bit. I haven't done that in about 6-12 months or so, so could it be from me not meditating or no?

Second Question. Over the past week I did little meditations to help relieve stress. Nothing major or anything but I would close my eyes, take a few deep breaths through my nose and out of my mouth and overall relax. Though very recently I noticed a Spider like thing. Now I've dealt with spiders my whole life but this one was different. First time I saw it was downstairs when I was having a snack and watching Tv. I saw it in the corner of my eye sprinting all over the floor like this black mass like ball. I thought it was like a black centipede but I searched everywhere and nothing. I saw it a couple of times but still nothing. Well today I was in the basement again just sitting at a table again eating dinner and out of no where I see it like sprint under the bowl of soup. I quickly lifted the bowl and nothing then placed it down, didn't say a word and I saw it again but like going into my arm or something and going through the table. I honestly thought it was from lack of sleep or something as I only had about 3-4 hours the previous night. I haven't told my folks but once I saw it today I started thinking because I was on this form a long while back and someone brought up a black spider like thing before. Does anyone know what this is and why it keeps happening?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <snydernm@... wrote:
Anyone??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <snydernm@ wrote:

Hey bro I actually don't know the answers but here's a bump in case someone here does also that spider scared the s out of me now :/

Ah, so your not sure as well :( and your seeing the same spider like thing I'm seeing?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Darkness" <snydernm@ wrote:

Anyone??

Hey bro I actually don't know the answers but here's a bump in case someone here does also that spider scared the s out of me now :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back