Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

mantrans

elchicocuantico

some time ago i got the book, 140 most powerful mantras. some of them were just the names of goetia spirits,which the author claim that by chanting their names you will get this or that favors.just for chanting the name 52 times a day. do you have recordings on how these mantrans are supposed to be chant.like mp3 recordings or so?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elchicocuantico" <elchicocuantico@... wrote:
some time ago i got the book, 140 most powerful mantras. some of them were just the names of goetia spirits,which the author claim that by chanting their names you will get this or that favors.just for chanting the name 52 times a day. do you have recordings on how these mantrans are supposed to be chant.like mp3 recordings or so?
Sorry mate I can't really help you on that. However I'd highly appreciate it if you send me a copy of this interesting book to highabove72@.... I couldn't even find it on google. Sorry about that

Ave Sathanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elchicocuantico" <elchicocuantico@ wrote:

Sorry mate I can't really help you on that. However I'd highly appreciate it if you send me a copy of this interesting book to highabove72@... I couldn't even find it on google. Sorry about that

Ave Sathanas!
I REPOSTED IT O YOU CAN DOWMLOAD IT FROM HERE:
http://rapidshare.com/files/141753648/Extratced.zip

<td val[/IMG]i reposted it so you can download it from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/141753648/Extratced.zip
--- On Wed, 7/1/09, highabove72 <highabove72@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mantrans
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 8:16 PM

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "elchicocuantico" <elchicocuantico@ ... wrote:

Sorry [/IMG]highabove72@ hotmail.com. I couldn't even find it on google. Sorry about that

Ave Sathanas!
[/TD]

Thanks for that.

Now, my guess would be that you can pronounce the names the same as you would do for the Runes. Also, since these are Demons' names, you could pronounce them in Enochian (though I don't know how you pronounce Enochian vowels).

Ave Sathanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back