Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mantra of "Vi-suddhi"

Infernal Knight

Hello Fellow SS!!

I would like to ask some question regarding the uses of mantra "vi-suddhi"

Ever since HP Maxine Dietrich posted about "power of word" (if im not mistaken about the name of topic)
and read about the mantra of "vi-suddhi" which used to cleansing of chakras and soul,
i'm using that mantra ever since until now.
Now i'm wondering if i can use that mantra to cleanse the area or materials?

Also i'm wondering what does "vi-suddhi" means?

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail To All Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!
Long live to All Dedicated SS Soldiers!!

Sure you can. Just visualize the object or area vibrating as you vibrate the mantra and visualize it getting brighter with white-gold energy.

From what i looked up suddhi means ''purity'' and vi adds the ''complete'' word to the translation. So its ''complete purity''.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hello Fellow SS!!

Ever since HP Maxine Dietrich posted about "power of word" (if im not mistaken about the name of topic)
and read about the mantra of "vi-suddhi" which used to cleansing of chakras and soul,

Hail Father Satan!!

thank you for your reply!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Sure you can. Just visualize the object or area vibrating as you vibrate the mantra and visualize it getting brighter with white-gold energy.

From what i looked up suddhi means ''purity'' and vi adds the ''complete'' word to the translation. So its ''complete purity''.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hello Fellow SS!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back