Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mannaz rune

[email protected]

I am plarning on working on my memory because i easly forget things especially things that are very important to me and is so painfull, maybe because of the pain i had in my past which i suppressed, that i think but whatever it is i want to use the rune Mannaz to work on them but could not find the number of mannaz on the site, most of the rune numbers are not there can somone help me with that please.
Hail father Satan always

They are in order. Fehu is the first, it's number is 1, and so on. Just count down.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare@... wrote:

I am plarning on working on my memory because i easly forget things especially things that are very important to me and is so painfull, maybe because of the pain i had in my past which i suppressed, that i think but whatever it is i want to use the rune Mannaz to work on them but could not find the number of mannaz on the site, most of the rune numbers are not there can somone help me with that please.
Hail father Satan always

Mannaz is twenty :) I'm also planning on using Mannaz.

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 11:40 AM EDT x_nightmare@... wrote:

Hail father Satan always

I use mannaz daily to help aid my studies :) And I use Algiz for protection

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail father Satan always

I was looking at the Mannaz rune just now and a thought occured to me, Mannaz helps with memory right? If im right the right side of the brain holds the memories and the left is what draws them out to be selected and viewed and im not sure if im reading this right but Mannaz is like two poles left and right crossing over in connection with each other, symbolic of the right and male side connecting. Just thought this was interesting, going to start working with this rune as well, my memory is horrible, haha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail father Satan always

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back