Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

manifesting things.

sahasrara bliss

Greetings My Satanic family !I just wanted to discuss and understand something about manifestations and thoughts.I've read different ways of manifestating your desires. I'll talk about few here. I don't wanna use magick for some manifestations but just thoughts.
So, I've watched in a video that "the thought of your desire should come in your mind as light as feather only once and the only thought should remain in your mind that it is DONE!"
Next I read that "you should everyday imagine the end result and assume the feeling of the reality and live that as if it's already happened. And expect as it's coming to you! Yeah I'm talking about loa which is just in truth described as three steps of witchcraft on JoS as it is in reality.
So my question is, do I need to imagine it that way everyday? Or just think of my desire once and only once to think that it's done and then forget about it completely?it just said that the only thought that should remain in your mind is that it's done. Do I need to contemplate on this thought everyday?
I'm just experimenting. Lol. I know energy takes the easier route to manifest regardless of bad or good way safe way until it's specifically programmed. 

When I think of a movie, and then I instantly forget it, then a day or two days later I see it running on the tv. Lol. It happens with everyone..right? So I should forget about my desire and should only think once that it's done now? Only for once and forget it forever ?

Hello, concern to this I see a video where the creator of Silva method show the difference between imagine and visualization, imagine you create that you wanna see, step by step and you at final part has created a form, but in visualization you can see the form or shape in one view complete created, please ask more brothers with more knowledge what know about it and if this Silva method are OK Hail Satan Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro
On Jun 11, 2017 8:14 AM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings My Satanic family !I just wanted to discuss and understand something about manifestations and thoughts.I've read different ways of manifestating your desires. I'll talk about few here. I don't wanna use magick for some manifestations but just thoughts.
So, I've watched in a video that "the thought of your desire should come in your mind as light as feather only once and the only thought should remain in your mind that it is DONE!"
Next I read that "you should everyday imagine the end result and assume the feeling of the reality and live that as if it's already happened. And expect as it's coming to you! Yeah I'm talking about loa which is just in truth described as three steps of witchcraft on JoS as it is in reality.
So my question is, do I need to imagine it that way everyday? Or just think of my desire once and only once to think that it's done and then forget about it completely?it just said that the only thought that should remain in your mind is that it's done. Do I need to contemplate on this thought everyday?
I'm just experimenting. Lol. I know energy takes the easier route to manifest regardless of bad or good way safe way until it's specifically programmed. 

When I think of a movie, and then I instantly forget it, then a day or two days later I see it running on the tv. Lol. It happens with everyone..right? So I should forget about my desire and should only think once that it's done now? Only for once and forget it forever ?
Posted by: sahasrara bliss <sahasrarabliss@...

@ Sahasrara bliss. Thoughts are magic. Magics are thoughts.

The key is the aether. Void meditation and anger control are vital. This is why knowledge and understanding are so important.

That's all I'll say for now

Here's what I have learned from the Gods/Goddessess,If you want to materialize anything into this realm you must first create it within the astral realm.  Taking everystep that you would need to perform or pursue in the physical realm.  Enter into a trance state, travel into the astral,  ask the Gods/Goddesses to help you find the best spot of creation.  Once you are there, create and manifest whatever it is you wish to create and manifest within the earthly realm.  Seeing it through to its absolute completion, not ceasing to complete its construction.  But do not just imagine it and visualize alone.  Believe and know that with your magickal will alone you are pushing your desired outcome into the earthly realm.  Once you have done this you should have a clear understanding of what it will take to complete your desired end. See it, Hear it, Feel it, Be it, KNOW it.  Upon completion FORGET about the working completley knowing it will be done.  You can ofcourse incorporate runes (which are very powerful in bringing forth manifestation) or any other magickal techniques you desire to use that will strengthen the working.  I would also recommend affirmations,  ofcourse this is only a suggetion.  Feel free to use what ever methods are in accord with your will, but upon completion purge your mind of any thoughts regarding the working as this can hinder the process, simply let the working do its job.  This can be difficult as the mind naturally will want to dwell or obsess on the matter. I've found using a method I like to call "thought replacement" is very effective. Simply put this is where if you catch your mind wandering back to the working you just replace that thought immediately with something else.  Not to be vulgar but I have found simply visualizing a huge beautiful pair of Breasts will do the job and remove my focus from the working. That's just me though.  Use whatever works for you.
I do hope this has helped in someway.
Sincerely,
~Diablo

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!HEIL HITLER!!!!!!

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 12:38 AM, itherichman itherichman@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello, concern to this I see a video where the creator of Silva method show the difference between imagine and visualization, imagine you create that you wanna see, step by step and you at final part has created a form, but in visualization you can see the form or shape in one view complete created, please ask more brothers with more knowledge what know about it and if this Silva method are OK Hail Satan Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro On Jun 11, 2017 8:14 AM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Let me also add, do not share your plans or what you're doing with anyone - outsiders or not.

It seems to me, when I've shared my plans with others - especially outsiders - they do everything they can to mess it up.

Keep your secrets.

Thank you for the Awesome tip! I am facing distractions myself in a spell that I am too close to. 

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 8:23 PM, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Here's what I have learned from the Gods/Goddessess,If you want to materialize anything into this realm you must first create it within the astral realm.  Taking everystep that you would need to perform or pursue in the physical realm.  Enter into a trance state, travel into the astral,  ask the Gods/Goddesses to help you find the best spot of creation.  Once you are there, create and manifest whatever it is you wish to create and manifest within the earthly realm.  Seeing it through to its absolute completion, not ceasing to complete its construction.  But do not just imagine it and visualize alone.  Believe and know that with your magickal will alone you are pushing your desired outcome into the earthly realm.  Once you have done this you should have a clear understanding of what it will take to complete your desired end. See it, Hear it, Feel it, Be it, KNOW it.  Upon completion FORGET about the working completley knowing it will be done.  You can ofcourse incorporate runes (which are very powerful in bringing forth manifestation) or any other magickal techniques you desire to use that will strengthen the working.  I would also recommend affirmations,  ofcourse this is only a suggetion.  Feel free to use what ever methods are in accord with your will, but upon completion purge your mind of any thoughts regarding the working as this can hinder the process, simply let the working do its job.  This can be difficult as the mind naturally will want to dwell or obsess on the matter. I've found using a method I like to call "thought replacement" is very effective. Simply put this is where if you catch your mind wandering back to the working you just replace that thought immediately with something else.  Not to be vulgar but I have found simply visualizing a huge beautiful pair of Breasts will do the job and remove my focus from the working. That's just me though.  Use whatever works for you.
Sincerely,
~Diablo

Hello, concern to this I see a video where the creator of Silva method show the difference between imagine and visualization, imagine you create that you wanna see, step by step and you at final part has created a form, but in visualization you can see the form or shape in one view complete created, please ask more brothers with more knowledge what know about it and if this Silva method are OK Hail Satan Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro On Jun 11, 2017 8:14 AM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No problem brother,  glad to be of help!

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Magus Bernie magusbernie@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you for the Awesome tip! I am facing distractions myself in a spell that I am too close to. 

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Here's what I have learned from the Gods/Goddessess,If you want to materialize anything into this realm you must first create it within the astral realm.  Taking everystep that you would need to perform or pursue in the physical realm.  Enter into a trance state, travel into the astral,  ask the Gods/Goddesses to help you find the best spot of creation.  Once you are there, create and manifest whatever it is you wish to create and manifest within the earthly realm.  Seeing it through to its absolute completion, not ceasing to complete its construction.  But do not just imagine it and visualize alone.  Believe and know that with your magickal will alone you are pushing your desired outcome into the earthly realm.  Once you have done this you should have a clear understanding of what it will take to complete your desired end. See it, Hear it, Feel it, Be it, KNOW it.  Upon completion FORGET about the working completley knowing it will be done.  You can ofcourse incorporate runes (which are very powerful in bringing forth manifestation) or any other magickal techniques you desire to use that will strengthen the working.  I would also recommend affirmations,  ofcourse this is only a suggetion.  Feel free to use what ever methods are in accord with your will, but upon completion purge your mind of any thoughts regarding the working as this can hinder the process, simply let the working do its job.  This can be difficult as the mind naturally will want to dwell or obsess on the matter. I've found using a method I like to call "thought replacement" is very effective. Simply put this is where if you catch your mind wandering back to the working you just replace that thought immediately with something else.  Not to be vulgar but I have found simply visualizing a huge beautiful pair of Breasts will do the job and remove my focus from the working. That's just me though.  Use whatever works for you.
Sincerely,
~Diablo

Hello, concern to this I see a video where the creator of Silva method show the difference between imagine and visualization, imagine you create that you wanna see, step by step and you at final part has created a form, but in visualization you can see the form or shape in one view complete created, please ask more brothers with more knowledge what know about it and if this Silva method are OK Hail Satan Enviado desde mi Avvio de Claro On Jun 11, 2017 8:14 AM, "sahasrara bliss sahasrarabliss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back