Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Malphas?

schultz14

Hail everyone
So i am pretty sure my guardian demon is Malphas, so i googled his name and came across this: http://www.churchofmalphas.com/Who_Is_Malphas_.html

''In reality, Malphas is an entity who was married to a Queen from Egyptian times. In 2012 he gave up his wife to marry a human in an arranged marriage by his mother to replace Leviathan who was married to this human and their marriage was annulled. Consequently, Malphas became one of the Crown Princes of Hell replacing Leviathan. At this point, his father, Satan openly admitted that Malphas was his son''

Malphas is not one of the crowned princes of hell as far as i know is he?

Hail Satan!

This is all bullshit .Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "schultz14" <1488schultz@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:39:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Malphas?
  Hail everyone
So i am pretty sure my guardian demon is Malphas, so i googled his name and came across this: http://www.churchofmalphas.com/Who_Is_Malphas_.html

''In reality, Malphas is an entity who was married to a Queen from Egyptian times. In 2012 he gave up his wife to marry a human in an arranged marriage by his mother to replace Leviathan who was married to this human and their marriage was annulled. Consequently, Malphas became one of the Crown Princes of Hell replacing Leviathan. At this point, his father, Satan openly admitted that Malphas was his son''

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Azazel
Hail The queen of Heaven Astaroth .
Do not belive all those bullshit its another trick of the enemy . Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "schultz14" <1488schultz@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:39:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Malphas?
  Hail everyone

Hail Satan!

So wrong, so wrong. Neither Malphas nor Leviathan are or were ever Crowned Princes. LEVI-athan is a jewish corruption and not a real being. Maybe if the author of that stupid page stopped taking his info from the jewish grimoire of Abramelin and inserting his own BS in addition to that it would be more respectful and accurate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "schultz14" <1488schultz@... wrote:

Hail everyone

Hail Satan!

Anyone with a computer and some know-how and a basic grasp of the English language can put up a website. And fill it with garbage.Schultz, it's best if you stick to JoS and the sister sites on the links.Please see the Demons section of the JoS site to find out more about Lord Malphas, and who the Four Crowns are. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:41:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Malphas?
  This is all bullshit .Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "schultz14" <1488schultz@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:39:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Malphas?
  Hail everyone

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back