Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

malicious spirit

adam_twardowski

I have a problem, the Jews have sent a malicious spirit on me.

I know that I have to train meditations, but with him it will be rather hardBut what should I do when he does something to me with my eyes.
That they are spinning like they are possessed and hurt.
And ignoring what he says is impossible, because he does it so that I repeat it after him.
I'm afraid that when I die, he will kill my soul.
I heard that it is possible to kill the soul and he will only wait for it.
And one more thing I see him as it is dark in the room.

I am looking for help, I will be grateful for the answer

What you're suffering from is fear. Any evil entity out there knows better than to "haunt" Lord Satan's people. Mostly they use psychic attacks. And if it's a thoughtform then a daily AoP program will help. Just ignore whatever you hear and work to empower your soul. And you would do good staying away from horror movies. They can cause you to panic over such minor things. All the best.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 7:25 PM, adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have a problem, the Jews have sent a malicious spirit on me.

I know that I have to train meditations, but with him it will be rather hardBut what should I do when he does something to me with my eyes.
That they are spinning like they are possessed and hurt.
And ignoring what he says is impossible, because he does it so that I repeat it after him.
I'm afraid that when I die, he will kill my soul.
I heard that it is possible to kill the soul and he will only wait for it.
And one more thing I see him as it is dark in the room.

I am looking for help, I will be grateful for the answer

And one more thing I see him as it is dark in the room, it looks like a gray cloud in the shape of a man.

I did a formal commitment to Satan but it did not work because I do not have a guardian.
This attack has lasted for many months and the guardian did not help me.
I wonder if it is possible that he is busy or maybe he does not help me because I'm too weak now I do not know.
but that he does not help me for so long, it is suspicious.
maybe the ritual did not work?
I do not hear Satan's voice or guardian and I do not know what to do.
should I repeat the formal commitment?

216 VIBRATIONS OF THURISAZIn a healthy and positive way for me I am completely and in every way free from all fear permanantly.
Do it for as long as possible (90days?). Energies of fear are engraved on our souls from the day we are born.This working will not only solve your fear problem in regards to the supernatural and the entity that is messing with you, it will also completely cleanse your soul of all the fears that have pilled up on your aura and yours chakras over the years...from social fears to just about anything else. Fear is the root cause of the vast majority of problems humans have. Do this working and you will be free in many more ways than you could possibly imagine right now.

On 16 Jan 2018 22:36, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The aura of protection, as found in the Beginner's Meditation section in the www.joyofsatan.org
Aura Of Protection

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 12:31:04 PM EST, adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What is the AoP program?
Lord Satan.!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back