Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Making an Ouija board

kat6661990

Ok, so I'm thinking about using an ouija board. But I'm worried that it'd raise some questions that I'd rather not answer when my family saw it. So, I was wondering if it's possible to make an ouija board myself or would this be offensive to Father? I think I think I'd be able to hide it from my family easier that way. Also, if I did make it, would there be anything that I should keep in mind? Like certain dimensions or certain requirements? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks.

Hail Satan

yes it would be good if you made your own. you can design anyway you want. you can eather make it out of wood and carve the letters, cardboard, sheets, or even paper. after you make it you can dedicated to father satan and have it blessed. before using it to contact a demon/ess or any entity always go through father first to make sure its not a angelic entity or a negative spirit. a lot of them will try to trick you into thinking it a demon. always cleanse with demonic energy (blue flames).
adrian
Hail EnkiHail the Gods of DuatHeil HittlerHeil Heinrich Himmler88
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 12:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Making an Ouija board

Ok, so I'm thinking about using an ouija board. But I'm worried that it'd raise some questions that I'd rather not answer when my family saw it. So, I was wondering if it's possible to make an ouija board myself or would this be offensive to Father? I think I think I'd be able to hide it from my family easier that way. Also, if I did make it, would there be anything that I should keep in mind? Like certain dimensions or certain requirements? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks.

Hail Satan

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:
  yes it would be good if you made your own. you can design anyway you want. you can eather make it out of wood and carve the letters, cardboard, sheets, or even paper. after you make it you can dedicated to father satan and have it blessed. before using it to contact a demon/ess or any entity always go through father first to make sure its not a angelic entity or a negative spirit. a lot of them will try to trick you into thinking it a demon. always cleanse with demonic energy (blue flames).
adrian
Hail EnkiHail the Gods of DuatHeil HittlerHeil Heinrich Himmler 88
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

Also, for the thing that's supposed to move over the letters. What could I use for that? I'm going to have to improvise a bit. 

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:
adrian
Hail EnkiHail the Gods of DuatHeil HittlerHeil Heinrich Himmler 88
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

You could use a light glass I guess

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Also, for the thing that's supposed to move over the letters. What could I
use for that? I'm going to have to improvise a bit.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Adrian Savala <[email protected]:

yes it would be good if you made your own. you can design anyway you
want. you can eather make it out of wood and carve the letters, cardboard,
sheets, or even paper. after you make it you can dedicated to father satan
and have it blessed. before using it to contact a demon/ess or any entity
always go through father first to make sure its not a angelic entity or a
negative spirit. a lot of them will try to trick you into thinking it a
demon. always cleanse with demonic energy (blue flames).

adrian

Hail Enki
Hail the Gods of Duat
Heil Hittler
Heil Heinrich Himmler

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Friday, November 25, 2011 12:46 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Making an Ouija board

Ok, so I'm thinking about using an ouija board. But I'm worried that it'd
raise some questions that I'd rather not answer when my family saw it. So,
I was wondering if it's possible to make an ouija board myself or would
this be offensive to Father? I think I think I'd be able to hide it from my
family easier that way. Also, if I did make it, would there be anything
that I should keep in mind? Like certain dimensions or certain
requirements? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks.

Hail Satan

I have one that i made and one that I bought the one that I bought works better that the one I made but I think I need something on it to help work... But when I use it alone I doesnt work for me... ANyone can help me on that... usually It will spell death... I love my Fams in put...

Hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

adrian

Hail Enki
Hail the Gods of Duat
Heil Hittler
Heil Heinrich Himmler

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back