Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Making a dedication gone wrong!

mussanmcclinton

i just finished trying to make my dedication to Satan with disastrous consequences, i was on the last step of the ritual, where i had to burn the paper instead of folding i rolled the paper nearly burned myself & the house down. would have been funny if i didn't almost burn the house down. the point is do i repeat the ritual or not? thx

here is no need to repeat the dedication ritual if your intentions were pure there are many many of us here who have had a less than perfect dedication

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@... wrote:

i just finished trying to make my dedication to Satan with disastrous consequences, i was on the last step of the ritual, where i had to burn the paper instead of folding i rolled the paper nearly burned myself & the house down. would have been funny if i didn't almost burn the house down. the point is do i repeat the ritual or not? thx

Fuck, now I really don't wanna mess with fire when I do mine!

Who came up with the physical ritual anyway? The clergy??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@... wrote:

Relax. It's not nuclear physics. If that person was irresponsible it doesn't mean that this is going to happen to you as well. Follow the instructions and be careful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@ wrote:

The ritual does not go right as we want. 
The candle that i used, was in a crystal and when i put the paper to burn it inside the candle [Bad idea] it broke because it lit too much fire. It created a whole mess.
I had to clean up fast for me not to be discovered. I did not think too much about something bad could have happened, i was too blind with eagerness to dedicate.  Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Making a dedication gone wrong!

Relax. It's not nuclear physics. If that person was irresponsible it doesn't mean that this is going to happen to you as well. Follow the instructions and be careful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@ wrote:

It's okay if it didn't go EXACTLY right. I set off a smoke alarm when I burned my paper and filled the room with smoke. And you don't have to do it over.

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On May 15, 2013, at 1:11 AM, "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:27 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@ wrote:

Haha you should of done it in the back yard not in the fuckin house of course you messed up.

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 04:41:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Making a dedication gone wrong!

The ritual does not go right as we want. 
The candle that i used, was in a crystal and when i put the paper to burn it inside the candle [Bad idea] it broke because it lit too much fire. It created a whole mess.
I had to clean up fast for me not to be discovered. I did not think too much about something bad could have happened, i was too blind with eagerness to dedicate.  Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:27 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mussanmcclinton" <mussanmcclinton@ wrote:

Yea lol I got lost in trance looking at past lifes after and waiting for so long that the candle broke and got hot wax everywhere! scared the shit out me and then I burnt my hand on the hot glass

Like others said this is very common, not burning down ones house but having things 'go wrong'. But your house did not burn down and you are fine...right? :) It went perfect. I have even wondered after reading so many posts from new members, myself included I also made mistakes if it is not a sign of acceptance and quite normal. I have found personally Satan does have quite an interesting sense of humour at times!

Hail Satan

Did something catch on fire...?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Like others said this is very common, not burning down ones house but having things 'go wrong'. But your house did not burn down and you are fine...right? :) It went perfect. I have even wondered after reading so many posts from new members, myself included I also made mistakes if it is not a sign of acceptance and quite normal. I have found personally Satan does have quite an interesting sense of humour at times!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back