Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

major sigils missing from joy of satan

lancefireopus45

abbadob and thoth two major gods one of which has alreayd seem to find me i tried to look up a sigil to make of abbadon to show thanks when he began to visit me (although i could barely see him) and what did i find
HIS SIGIL IS MISSING ITS NOT THERE ALSO THOTH DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE ON THE SIGIL LIST EITHER
what is joy of satan doing if it is not allowing its followers to find the marks of their lords

here is a list is missing sigils

THE SIX CHIEF GODS OF HELL:

AGALIAREPT

Agaliarept reveals secrets and unveils mysteries.
His subordinate Demons are: Buer, Gusion and Botis.

(dont even get me started on my opinion why he is missing)

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON
Abbadon is also known as Apollyon

Abaddon is an Advisor. He is Lord of the Abyss and King of the Demons.

(i did not need a sigil to call him he just showed up choose me for some reason funny thing cause ya know what this means if abbadon is here in astral with me that means every fucker out there who claims hes abbadon cant be abbadon unless abbadon is channeling thru him or using him as a host body medium also abbadon being a god already has a body in this universe so he cant hold 100% claim to a another body in this world that is two material bodys being owned by the same soul same god within the same time space fabric)

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BEHEMOTH (wow he sounds like a fun guy wonder how many parties jos members miss with this guys sigil not hangin around)

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

(and why do we have a well known demon's sigils missing from out database)

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

(wow we really have an architect missing too something seems wrong here)

NERGAL aka HADES aka PLUTO

(ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME WE HAVE HADES NERGAL A MAJOR GOD EVEN KNOWN IN GREEK MYTHS MISSING FROM THE SIGIL LISTS WTF IS GOING ON I MAY EVEN KNOW THE GUY IN THE PAST HES AN IMPORTANT GOD HIS SIGIL SHOULD BE UP THERE)

SEKHET
Sekhet is also known as Sekhmet, Sechmet, Sekhait, Sekhautet, Sekhem and Sakhmis
Sekhet is a Lion Goddess and is known for her power. She is a warrior and honored Goddess of war and battle.

(her sigil is missing too)

SESHAT
Seshat is also known as "Sefkhet-Aabut" and "Sesheta"

(yes another major god/goddess whose sigl is missing thus many beginners cant begin to call them when needed as easily)

SORATH

(mmmmm hmmm uh huh now why do we have all the major gods including nordic gods missing )

THOTH aka Hermes (Greek), Mercury (Roman), Tehuti, Ningishzidda, Quetzalcoatl (Central America).

(yeah i really need his sigil i work with mystic tech alot could really use access to a guy like him and WHY IS HIS SIGIL MISSING)

yup that just ridiculous the high gods and crown princes of hell missing from joy of satan sigil list

but if i find their sigils elsewhere ill post the sigil links here

First off, Thoth did not and DOES NOT want his Sigil to be made public. He made this clear to me several years ago when I was researching and writing the Demons' section. Also, the sigils that are missing were not available to me at that time. Some Demons do not have sigils and others were exceptionally hard to find at that time.
If you are truly close to a Demon, he/she may choose to reveal his/her sigil to you if it is not listed. The Demons' section was put up in 2002.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@... wrote:

abbadob and thoth two major gods one of which has alreayd seem to find me i tried to look up a sigil to make of abbadon to show thanks when he began to visit me (although i could barely see him) and what did i find
HIS SIGIL IS MISSING ITS NOT THERE ALSO THOTH DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE ON THE SIGIL LIST EITHER
what is joy of satan doing if it is not allowing its followers to find the marks of their lords

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

(i did not need a sigil to call him he just showed up choose me for some reason funny thing cause ya know what this means if abbadon is here in astral with me that means every fucker out there who claims hes abbadon cant be abbadon unless abbadon is channeling thru him or using him as a host body medium also abbadon being a god already has a body in this universe so he cant hold 100% claim to a another body in this world that is two material bodys being owned by the same soul same god within the same time space fabric)

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BEHEMOTH (wow he sounds like a fun guy wonder how many parties jos members miss with this guys sigil not hangin around)

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

(ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME WE HAVE HADES NERGAL A MAJOR GOD EVEN KNOWN IN GREEK MYTHS MISSING FROM THE SIGIL LISTS WTF IS GOING ON I MAY EVEN KNOW THE GUY IN THE PAST HES AN IMPORTANT GOD HIS SIGIL SHOULD BE UP THERE)

SEKHET
Sekhet is also known as Sekhmet, Sechmet, Sekhait, Sekhautet, Sekhem and Sakhmis
Sekhet is a Lion Goddess and is known for her power. She is a warrior and honored Goddess of war and battle.

SESHAT

(yes another major god/goddess whose sigl is missing thus many beginners cant begin to call them when needed as easily)

SORATH

(mmmmm hmmm uh huh now why do we have all the major gods including nordic gods missing )

THOTH aka Hermes (Greek), Mercury (Roman), Tehuti, Ningishzidda, Quetzalcoatl (Central America).

(yeah i really need his sigil i work with mystic tech alot could really use access to a guy like him and WHY IS HIS SIGIL MISSING)

yup that just ridiculous the high gods and crown princes of hell missing from joy of satan sigil list

OMG OMG OMG I DID IT I FOUND THE SIGIL MOTHERLOAD LOOK ABBADON LEVITHAN AND SOME OF THE OTHER MISSING ONES ALL IN ONE SPOT

http://www.ofs-demonolatry.org/duksigils.htm

i found this too

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

word of advice do not try that seal on anyone or your gonna get everyone pissed at you im pretty sure if what this article says is true this is the seal used to seal and bind up the gods of old to allow Christianity to roam free and using it could be a good way to get your ass beat quickly

and this looks like a pretty good site too i mean jos is good AND ACCURATE THEN THIS SITE but still this site is a bit easier to read for those with vision and mental problems that cant deal with chaos on a screen but still stick to jos site cause if you will take a look some of these references show inaccurate labels such as beelzebub being lord of insects but yeah pretty damn good stuff though

http://www.freewebs.com/littleblackrose ... sigils.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

First off, Thoth did not and DOES NOT want his Sigil to be made public. He made this clear to me several years ago when I was researching and writing the Demons' section. Also, the sigils that are missing were not available to me at that time. Some Demons do not have sigils and others were exceptionally hard to find at that time.
If you are truly close to a Demon, he/she may choose to reveal his/her sigil to you if it is not listed. The Demons' section was put up in 2002.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@ wrote:

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

SEKHET

SESHAT

SORATH

then hes gonna flip at this i typed in thoths sigil on the net and it seems like its already been made public just not on jos any idiot can type in sigil and thoth in google and up comes a few sites that post his sigil which appears to be something they call the lepers mask

anyway i guess ill see if i can dig up the other sigils missing maybe post some links drop a reply to this thread if there are any sigils i SHOULD NOT dig up

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought thoth did not want it public but he is the only techie kind of god i found so far and i use alot of tech and program alot of thought form based stuff subconsciously most of me never knows what the rest of me is doing but the part that does uses alot of strange things that resemble a type of mystic tech

(orbs that fire beams like guns shifting orbs that assume forms suitable for combat and orbs that behave in a insect swarm manner and spread to obtain information across many realms all which store all they find in a sort of large object that functions like a sphere shaped computer housed in a humanoid like body)

anyway point being this stuff breaks alot and whichever god is good with advanced tech computers and programming is the guy i looking for so far thoth is all i found and wouldn't ya know it hes the most busiest guy among the gods

so yeah thats why i was looking for him now if anyone knew any other gods that are really good with tech drop me a line

in meantime ill look for the missing sigils then post links to them see if that makes maxines mission easier

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@ wrote:

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

SEKHET

SESHAT

SORATH

She's absolutely right actually. I should have told you. He doesn't like being summoned by people, because he is usually very busy and if his sigil were made public, EVERYONE would be trying to summon him simply because his name has gained so much notoriety and of course he is Father's son. He'll come to you on his own if he chooses to. Just be patient with him. Like I said, he is usually very busy so if he wants to get in contact with you, it may take time unless he decides to send another demon in his place which he tends to do sometimes.

Hail Satan!

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

SEKHET

SESHAT

SORATH

In spring of 2002, when I was writing and compiling information on the Demons' section of the JoS website, the Demons were still bound. We freed them in late 2002 through spring of 2003. This might have been why he didn't want his sigil made public at that time. Thoth is also a very busy Demon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightofthedawn69" <lightofthedawn69@... wrote:

then hes gonna flip at this i typed in thoths sigil on the net and it seems like its already been made public just not on jos any idiot can type in sigil and thoth in google and up comes a few sites that post his sigil which appears to be something they call the lepers mask

anyway i guess ill see if i can dig up the other sigils missing maybe post some links drop a reply to this thread if there are any sigils i SHOULD NOT dig up

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i thought thoth did not want it public but he is the only techie kind of god i found so far and i use alot of tech and program alot of thought form based stuff subconsciously most of me never knows what the rest of me is doing but the part that does uses alot of strange things that resemble a type of mystic tech

(orbs that fire beams like guns shifting orbs that assume forms suitable for combat and orbs that behave in a insect swarm manner and spread to obtain information across many realms all which store all they find in a sort of large object that functions like a sphere shaped computer housed in a humanoid like body)

anyway point being this stuff breaks alot and whichever god is good with advanced tech computers and programming is the guy i looking for so far thoth is all i found and wouldn't ya know it hes the most busiest guy among the gods

so yeah thats why i was looking for him now if anyone knew any other gods that are really good with tech drop me a line

in meantime ill look for the missing sigils then post links to them see if that makes maxines mission easier

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

SEKHET

SESHAT

SORATH

High Priestess Dietrich...first of all, thank You for Your audience today.  It's an honor to have you reading me/responding to me.  As you can see, a user named "Ouroboros" has been talking to me about and assuring me that I will not offend a guardian demon by forming relationships with multiple demons and that maybe multiple demons don't mind the multiplicity/like each other, even when centered around the same person.  But I read about the Demon-name dowsing activity with the pendulum that you were talking about and would like to know: what happens if it turns out like you say that a peson just DOESN'T HAVE a guardian demon?  What then?  Does this mean we did something wrong/don't have the right attitude/right heart?  And why would some followers have one and others not have one?  Would that follower need to do something different to get one or would that mean something bad?  Please enlighten me.  Thanks!  Love the site!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 8:41:28 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: major sigils missing from joy of satan

In spring of 2002, when I was writing and compiling information on the Demons' section of the JoS website, the Demons were still bound. We freed them in late 2002 through spring of 2003. This might have been why he didn't want his sigil made public at that time. Thoth is also a very busy Demon.

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lightofthedawn69" <lightofthedawn69@ ... wrote:

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@ wrote:

AGALIAREPT

SARGATANAS

(yup hes missing too)

ABADDON

ADRAMELECH

ALASTOR

BELPHAGOR

CHARON aka CHIRON

LEVIATHAN

MAMMON

MASTEMA

MULCIBER

SEKHET

SESHAT

SORATH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back