Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

MAJOR GROUP DESTRUCTION RITUAL

This is a notification that there is going to be a major Group Destruction Ritual coming up this Saturday, the 8th of October.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT OUR DEDICATED BROTHERS AND SISTERS PARTICIPATE IN THIS. Join together as a mighty force in the Name of Satan and in the Name of Hell! Now is not the time to sit back and take a passive stance.

We have been attacked directly by the kikes of late with their typical underhand, deceitful tactics. They will stop at nothing to prevent our People from hearing the Truth and they reacting in ways which are displaying openly and clearly their utter desperation.

We are NOT going to lie down and take what has been done to us! We must and we will fight back! The duty lies with each and every one of us- we signed the Dedication to Satan and His cause with our own DNA and life force. The fight is up to us. We fight for our own freedom and the freedom of our People- We fight for Knowledge and Truth, we fight for revenge for the atrocities that our People have faced for centuries at the hands of the kikes, WE FIGHT FOR AND WITH SATAN AND OUR GODS AND REVENGE FOR THE HORRIFIC BLASPHEMY THAT THEY HAVE FACED AT THE HANDS OF THE KIKES!

Everyone should be participating.

This is a beautiful battle, an honorable cause and each who fights it is a Warrior of Hell.

I will post the actual Ritual tomorrow- this is just a notification.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

i am definitely not going to miss this one.i feel like such a fool and an ungrateful asswipe because i missed the last one.thank you for posting a notification before hand. HAIL SATAN!

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] MAJOR GROUP DESTRUCTION RITUAL

This is a notification that there is going to be a major Group Destruction Ritual coming up this Saturday, the 8th of October.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT OUR DEDICATED BROTHERS AND SISTERS PARTICIPATE IN THIS. Join together as a mighty force in the Name of Satan and in the Name of Hell! Now is not the time to sit back and take a passive stance.

We have been attacked directly by the kikes of late with their typical underhand, deceitful tactics. They will stop at nothing to prevent our People from hearing the Truth and they reacting in ways which are displaying openly and clearly their utter desperation.

We are NOT going to lie down and take what has been done to us! We must and we will fight back! The duty lies with each and every one of us- we signed the Dedication to Satan and His cause with our own DNA and life force. The fight is up to us. We fight for our own freedom and the freedom of our People- We fight for Knowledge and Truth, we fight for revenge for the atrocities that our People have faced for centuries at the hands of the kikes, WE FIGHT FOR AND WITH SATAN AND OUR GODS AND REVENGE FOR THE HORRIFIC BLASPHEMY THAT THEY HAVE FACED AT THE HANDS OF THE KIKES!

This is a beautiful battle, an honorable cause and each who fights it is a Warrior of Hell.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:
i am definitely not going to miss this one.i feel like such a fool and an ungrateful asswipe because i missed the last one.thank you for posting a notification before hand.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
If I gained the knowledge from JoS to evolve spiritually where I am today , I'm going to defend it cause I got pissed off when they attacked the sites , and of course for Satan and His Demons who are the best beings ever to Me from personal experiance and to all the family of Hell , I am definitely not going to miss it . Ill do the blood sigils as I usually do , added the ritual , all in one massive ritual to fuck these hookers out of this planet. Reading the above gave Me chills . Whomever fights for Satan is a HERO . May Satan bless all His soldiers above all .

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:
i am definitely not going to miss this one.i feel like such a fool and an ungrateful asswipe because i missed the last one.thank you for posting a notification before hand.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries
I felt the same way when I missed a saturday group ritual . This feeling is of the enemy sometimes , as the Gods can show Us the wrongs without making Us feel like You described. Virtually , we can do rituals both on Saturday and Tuesday as the day is ruled by Mars. I mainly do sigils and the given rituals from JoS groups . It all adds up to a crazy amount of energy . I advise anyone to do sigils as instructed by Vovim Baghie . These are quick , efficient , and added the blood ... They are a crazy weapon . Takes 16 minutes of My day Also given the increased attack numbers towards Satanists from all sides , astral and physical , the fact of our Victory is so obvious that it should make Us even more focused on wiping these scums who destroy everyday the Planet of Satan and its Inhabitans.

HAIL SATAN!

I 2nd that, I will be in on this as well. HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Count me in !
Last couple of days I have been filled with rage because of those damn kikes. Trying to take down the website and trying to attack me...those fucking lowlife cunts.

Our Satanic Vengeance knows no mercy, let's engange in GLORIOUS battle brothers and sisters and DESTROY them all!!

Hail Father SATAN !
Hail The Gods ov DUAT !!
HAIL TO HELLS ARMY !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I want to participate in but in my second month and not easy to move on with my training as they have jacked the site 'join hells army'. Can I participate or is it too early for me to?
Hail Satan!!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "SLADE_666" <slade89666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:23:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: MAJOR GROUP DESTRUCTION RITUAL
  Count me in !
Last couple of days I have been filled with rage because of those damn kikes. Trying to take down the website and trying to attack me...those fucking lowlife cunts.

Our Satanic Vengeance knows no mercy, let's engange in GLORIOUS battle brothers and sisters and DESTROY them all!!

Hail Father SATAN !
Hail The Gods ov DUAT !!
HAIL TO HELLS ARMY !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Do the ritual, no excuses. How do you ever expect to advancd if you dont subject yourself to the task in order to gain the much needed experience? Do what you can and over time you will find that you gain a better understanding of this.
Always remember to cleanse your aura at least two times a day. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: MAJOR GROUP DESTRUCTION RITUAL

I want to participate in but in my second month and not easy to move on with my training as they have jacked the site 'join hells army'. Can I participate or is it too early for me to?
Hail Satan!!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.<hr>From: "SLADE_666" <slade89666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:23:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: MAJOR GROUP DESTRUCTION RITUAL
  Count me in !

Hail Father SATAN !
Hail The Gods ov DUAT !!
HAIL TO HELLS ARMY !!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back