Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Maintaining Control

ortund

Dear brothers and sisters, I'm troubled...
All my life I've had an explosive temper and virtually nonexistent fuse to go along with it. To some extent, my efforts to train my dogs (which requires that I maintain a calm-assertive state of mind) has helped, but it wasn't enough.
Last year I found JoS and dedicated on the 16th of December. I have since been doing the breathing exercises and void meditation which I feel has helped me to improve the control I have over my thoughts and emotions, but I still don't feel like it's enough.
My temper still gets the better of me. Sometimes it's gone as quickly as it came, other times, despite my best efforts, it can stay with me for hours, if not days. Regardless of how long, it's always incredibly severe, and often, despite myself, I get violent as well.
I don't like it. It makes me feel weak and pitiful. If I'm not strong enough to control myself, how could I ever expect to control how situations in my life work out?I don't want to be weak, but I'm at a loss as to what more I can do to maintain control so that I don't end up in a blind rage.
I read on the JoS that one thing to do is to use void meditation in the moment. My problem there is that I lose all control of myself - it's like my mind isn't my own at that point - so it never occurs to me to stop and meditate... I figure if I can remedy that, it should go a long way to helping me overcome this weakness.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
HAIL SATAN!

Hey Lo[/IMG]</var>  

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

All my life I've had an explosive temper and virtually nonexistent fuse to go along with it. To some extent, my efforts to train my dogs (which requires that I maintain a calm-assertive state of mind) has helped, but it wasn't enough.
Last year I found JoS and dedicated on the 16th of December. I have since been doing the breathing exercises and void meditation which I feel has helped me to improve the control I have over my thoughts and emotions, but I still don't feel like it's enough.
My temper still gets the better of me. Sometimes it's gone as quickly as it came, other times, despite my best efforts, it can stay with me for hours, if not days. Regardless of how long, it's always incredibly severe, and often, despite myself, I get violent as well.
I don't like it. It makes me feel weak and pitiful. If I'm not strong enough to control myself, how could I ever expect to control how situations in my life work out?I don't want to be weak, but I'm at a loss as to what more I can do to maintain control so that I don't end up in a blind rage.
I read on the JoS that one thing to do is to use void meditation in the moment. My problem there is that I lose all control of myself - it's like my mind isn't my own at that point - so it never occurs to me to stop and meditate... I figure if I can remedy that, it should go a long way to helping me overcome this weakness.
HAIL SATAN!

It's not only void and breathing exercises that you should do... Do you clean your aura and chakras? Do you put an aura of protection around you daily? Do you severe the enemy link in your 6th and heart chakra? There are many reasons that could affect your behavior, and the enemy is probably one of them.I suggest you to start protecting yourself... and never stop doing that. :)
Also, you could talk to Satan or your Guardian about that trouble of yours as they can guide you on what your next step should be in order to help yourself. Don't hesitate to ask for their help and guidance. :)
Απο: "logan.young87@..." <logan.young87@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 7:40 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Maintaining Control

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back