Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum Opus.

Curious666

With my few years in the journey, I have had my intial kundalini Serpent Rising. Maybe a year and a half ago. I say initial because from what i hear around is that more risings will happen.Anyway from my soul/body I dont feel that.

I dont feel like any more rising will happen. I feel like it all already did. Before having it rise i would constantly feel it wanting to rise. After rising (all these after so much consistent hardwork and dedication) i feel nothing will rise again. Maybe later on in life i dont know. But for now i am contented with working with my Kundalini.

The rising just opened my eyes to see the so many things wrong with my soul and i am focused on wotking on those and Not in the kundalini.

Now The main question is what is the Magnum Opus? Do we do it here on earth? Like while mortals? Coz its common to hear that hitler went on to do the magnum opus, and that is when he was with the gods.

Does the magnum opus level; require certain stages in life. Do you have to have caused great influences in this lifetime to do the magnum opus? Like be someone of influence. Or you can be just a normal person of influence and achieve this.

Thanks

By advancing, you become a person of influence, even with only your presence on the Earth.

Fame, or any other influence for the people etc. May come as a natural effect, yet is of no importance or condition to attain Magnum Opus.

Indeed, fulfilling your "destiny" or satisfying your life desires is a natural condition of expanding your life and advancing, but in time this is something that you will experience naturally, as the flow of life is a movement of great reason and harmony.

You can be whoever and do whatever in life you desire, by your nature. This is not a condition, but a path of fulfilling the self is needed.

Regarding your Kundalini, congratulations. The Serpent indeed tests the waters and has different levels of manifestation in life, all due to their time and necessity. Focus on cleaning and advancing and you'll see it opening again.

NakedPluto said:
By advancing, you become a person of influence, even with only your presence on the Earth.

Fame, or any other influence for the people etc. May come as a natural effect, yet is of no importance or condition to attain Magnum Opus.

Indeed, fulfilling your "destiny" or satisfying your life desires is a natural condition of expanding your life and advancing, but in time this is something that you will experience naturally, as the flow of life is a movement of great reason and harmony.

You can be whoever and do whatever in life you desire, by your nature. This is not a condition, but a path of fulfilling the self is needed.

Regarding your Kundalini, congratulations. The Serpent indeed tests the waters and has different levels of manifestation in life, all due to their time and necessity. Focus on cleaning and advancing and you'll see it opening again.

Thanks; Mr. Naked

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back