Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

magnum opus

Envoy Enki

Many ppl may b confused about this. magnum opus will keep you alive forever and you will
neither age get sick or die. however,
immortality is different from invincibility. if
you do reach it you are only protected from
natural death and disease. Gods can die its
happened before if you are shot in the head,
heart cut out, spine severed etc u will die
godhood/magnum opus or not. all souls are
immortal but only after magnum opus does
the body follow the same ability. some
people think you will die and be a god in Hell after death and never return here. after
magnum opus you do not die you live forever,unless u r killed. for those who truely achieve this you will walk the Earth until the day
Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

if this is so, is there anyone who has achieved this and has not been killed? there should be records of people who have lived for hundreds of years right? please clarify. what am i misunderstanding?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

Many ppl may b confused about this. magnum opus will keep you alive forever and you will
people think you will die and be a god in Hell after death and never return here. after
magnum opus you do not die you live forever,unless u r killed. for those who truely achieve this you will walk the Earth until the day
Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------

ne1 who reaches this is clearly not an idiot.
names are easily changed and no1 stays in the same place forever, even the gods moved from Nibiru to Earth to Duat. i actually know
some1 I helpd reach it.

----------

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 01:52 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: magnum opus

if this is so, is there anyone who has achieved this and has not been killed? there should be records of people who have lived for hundreds of years right? please clarify. what am i misunderstanding?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------

names are easily changed and no1 stays in the same place forever, even the gods moved from Nibiru to Earth to Duat. i actually know
some1 I helpd reach it.

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------
actually i found out a simpler way though this is theoretical is to manipulate each strand of dna in your body though it would take time eventually your body cells would be able to regnerate at apoint to where if you were aging it would slow down and regenerate at a mid decent level. just a theory then do magnum opus training or before either way dont know unless you try it as i'm 18 i'll wait a little while. good luck to those that do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

some1 I helpd reach it.

----------

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------

actually i found out a simpler way though this is theoretical is to manipulate each strand of dna in your body though it would take time eventually your body cells would be able to regnerate at apoint to where if you were aging it would slow down and regenerate at a mid decent level. just a theory then do magnum opus training or before either way dont know unless you try it as i'm 18 i'll wait a little while. good luck to those that do.
Well, there 46 strands of DNA in every cell, and there are trillions of cells in your body, so the total number of DNA strands in the human body is around 46,000,000,000,000... I think I'll stick with the Magnum Opus.

Hail Satan!

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------
I can't wait to reach mangum opus. It so glorias.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <jeebuslice@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@ wrote:

some1 I helpd reach it.

----------

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------

Well, there 46 strands of DNA in every cell, and there are trillions of cells in your body, so the total number of DNA strands in the human body is around 46,000,000,000,000... I think I'll stick with the Magnum Opus.

Hail Satan!
@above answer ^^ ---lol--nice one!
and here's a +1 from my side
Hail enki and the gods of hell
-||666||-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amplexusabyssus666" <amplexusabyssus666@... wrote:

Satan returns.
Hail Satan!

----------
Records of people living for hundreds of years when they haven't aged physically, noone will believe them! Except us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back