Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

magnum opus

[email protected]

For an old Satanic Soul who has worked in his past lives spiritually to advance would only take a decade to finish the Magnum Opus, right?
Is Magnum Opus just spiritual immortality or only the initial steps of magnum opus gives that? And the completion of 13 steps gives physical immortality too? How much time would that take? 2-3 decades?

How long the Magnum Opus takes is dependent on how much someone empowered their soul in past lifetimes and how hard they work this lifetime. If they assume they were extremely powerful in a past life and use that as an excuse to not meditate, they will not achieve the Magnum Opus within their lifetime. The Magnum Opus grants spiritual perfection and physical immortality.

There is no set time, it varies entirely with everyone, however, yes it is true that Older Satanic souls would have an easier time at achieving it.
The Magnum Opus is spiritual and physical immortality/perfection. Each step brings you closer to that, until they are all complete. 

By all occult indication, the 'Anti-Christ' will have attained magnum opus; or have someone who has attained it, closely helping him!

So I have this friend. He's been my friend for like the last 4 years. I've been planning to convert him to satanism and I really want the godhead for him. only thing is I recently found out his great great grandfather on his mothers fathers side is a kike but the rest of his ancestors are gentile. 
Does that mean he's a Jew or does that mean he's a gentile that can dedicate his soul to Satan. Will Satan accept him?

On Jul 1, 2016, at 2:03 AM, inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  For an old Satanic Soul who has worked in his past lives spiritually to advance would only take a decade to finish the Magnum Opus, right?
Is Magnum Opus just spiritual immortality or only the initial steps of magnum opus gives that? And the completion of 13 steps gives physical immortality too? How much time would that take? 2-3 decades?

this is off subject but i really need advice here. I dedicated on 06/17/16 i started the 40 day program ive only completed day 5 i have already been blessed a few times. Hail Satan for that. I have a neighbor that used to harass me when i first moved in my home i mean crazy shit like she claims my cat urinated on her roof just crazy complaints. i dealt with her to the point she has stayed on her side and me on mine. Tonight i come home from work mind you i have two teenagers so this is possible but the police stopped in front of my house then drove off. 30 minutes later a knock at the door, police lady said neighbor called about loud music and noise police said she has drove by twice and heard nothing. i questioned my kids well this lady was sitting in a lawn chair in her front yard flashlighting my house she never sits in her front yard. i am so angry and i feel attacked and violated i want her to let me live my life. How do i handle this? She is a miserable bitch i thought i was rid of her. Help I know im protected by Father Satan with all my being on my way home something didnt feel right. Any advice how to proceed. ldl2369@...
On Jul 1, 2016 11:43 AM, "inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well, from speaking to more advanced Satanists it seems the average is 20 years. The Magnum Opus is physical immortality. We already have spiritual immortality, its just that everytime we go through the death and rebirth our memories are wiped thus starting us on square one again. Though, those who have done work in past lives to advance will remember more and have a bit of a leg up in that respect. To achieve physical immortality would mean we are freed from being constantly recycled in and out and having such a hard time of it to remember and to advance.

HS!

Sorcerersmagick666 The Anti-Christ (aka Hitler) has already achieved the Magnum Opus

Better Devil, he is a jew. Separate yourself from him, it will only lead to disaster if you continue to be friends with him

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back