Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum Opus

hammerofthegods_666

For those of you who have been meditating for a while and feel comfortable to begin the Magnum Opus, I suggest to do so by April 19th. Although you can begin it at anytime, the best time to begin the Magnum Opus when the Sun is in Aries. According to my sources, that is March 20th - April 19th. So there is still time, but make sure you start by the 19th for the best timing. If you're not ready yet because you have many more meditations to become acquainted with, then don't begin it yet because it isn't for newbies. However, keeping yourselves as empowered as can be will help you through the shit coming in the future.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
For those of you who have been meditating for a while and feel comfortable to begin the Magnum Opus, I suggest to do so by April 19th. Although you can begin it at anytime, the best time to begin the Magnum Opus when the Sun is in Aries. According to my sources, that is March 20th - April 19th. So there is still time, but make sure you start by the 19th for the best timing. If you're not ready yet because you have many more meditations to become acquainted with, then don't begin it yet because it isn't for newbies. However, keeping yourselves as empowered as can be will help you through the shit coming in the future.

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson
This may sound dumb but i thought the magnum opus is be worked on after the kundalini has officially rose. Which is harder? im 17 and i wouldnt mind start working on Opus but i only had a few kundalini stimulations. And im not over puberty i think lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson
Hey I always get confused on circulating meditations. I Have circulated my Chi and other energy many times but i usually do my back and middle chakras. I DO circulate it at the fron chakras at times. Usually all the circulating meditation say Front and Back Chakras. This confuses me because i thought the middle chakras were the important ones. So when i says to store in my sacral chakra is this the front extension of it?

No. The Magnum Opus is the greater advanced stage in working for the Kundalini to rise without one going insane. Go to the JoS website and read the article about the truth of the Necronomicon. Just like the other meditations, the Magnum Opus is also a work in progress and the steps that are listed so far must be done consistently. In other words, no. There wouldn't really be a point in working on the Magnum Opus if one's kundalini is already risen.

Certain meditations, yoga and vibrations of certain Demon-names and runes can definitely stimulate the kundalini power, but the Magnum Opus sets things in natural motion for it to work the way it's supposed to. If you feel that you're not completely out of puberty, wait until you know you're ready.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson

This may sound dumb but i thought the magnum opus is be worked on after the kundalini has officially rose. Which is harder? im 17 and i wouldnt mind start working on Opus but i only had a few kundalini stimulations. And im not over puberty i think lol

Until you know you're ready to begin working the steps given for beginning the Magnum Opus, keep working on circulating your Philosopher's Stone (condensed ball of chi) through your chakras in whatever way you're comfortable.

In the Magnum Opus instructions that are given, you follow those instructions literally. Middle of the base, tail-bone, back sacral, back solar, back heart, and so on up to your crown. Then into your middle sixth chakra, pineal, then to your front third eye, down your torso and stored in your sacral chakra. This exercise not only needs to be repeated, but the Philosopher's Stone needs to be fed energy everyday. The instructions are fairly simple, but there's nothing wrong in people wanting clarifications if they have questions.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hey I always get confused on circulating meditations. I Have circulated my Chi and other energy many times but i usually do my back and middle chakras. I DO circulate it at the fron chakras at times. Usually all the circulating meditation say Front and Back Chakras. This confuses me because i thought the middle chakras were the important ones. So when i says to store in my sacral chakra is this the front extension of it?

No. The Magnum Opus is the greater advanced stage in working for the Kundalini to rise without one going insane. Go to the JoS website and read the article about the truth of the Necronomicon. Just like the other meditations, the Magnum Opus is also a work in progress and the steps that are listed so far must be done consistently. In other words, no. There wouldn't really be a point in working on the Magnum Opus if one's kundalini is already risen.

Certain meditations, yoga and vibrations of certain Demon-names and runes can definitely stimulate the kundalini power, but the Magnum Opus sets things in natural motion for it to work the way it's supposed to. If you feel that you're not completely out of puberty, wait until you know you're ready.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Thank You! I understand much better now!

Hail EA!

I noticed in the Magnum Opus meditations Step 1 has you circulating the ball of energy and then storing it in the Sacral Chakra, But, Kai Purr's article on it says after circulating it, take it down to the Kundalini Serpent to let Sexual energy rise and then to store it in the Heart Chakra to reuse it.  Yet, after that he does mention to do the Sacral Meditation for Magnum Opus Preliminary which i assume to be step 1.   So my question is am i then storing 2 balls of energy? One in my Sacral and Heart Chakras (i also assume these to be in the central chakras). Thanks   Drew Hail Satan!

I think it it stored in the Heart Chakra, maybe it is stored in the Sacral in one stage then moved to the Heart Chakra later. Can someone explain this in more detail? I will have to read it again.   Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 12:05:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus

I noticed in the Magnum Opus meditations Step 1 has you circulating the ball of energy and then storing it in the Sacral Chakra, But, Kai Purr's article on it says after circulating it, take it down to the Kundalini Serpent to let Sexual energy rise and then to store it in the Heart Chakra to reuse it.  Yet, after that he does mention to do the Sacral Meditation for Magnum Opus Preliminary which i assume to be step 1.   So my question is am i then storing 2 balls of energy? One in my Sacral and Heart Chakras (i also assume these to be in the central chakras). Thanks   Drew Hail Satan!

The energy ball used in the Magnum Opus is stored in the Sacral chakra; the Philosopher's Stone (when you create it) is stored in the Heart chakra.

Non-Satanic writers will often try to make this and other things convoluted and complicated, confusing the issue and muddying the waters so that little to nothing gets done -- NOT an accident).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:

I think it it stored in the Heart Chakra, maybe it is stored in the Sacral in
one stage then moved to the Heart Chakra later. Can someone explain this in more
detail? I will have to read it again.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 12:05:15 AM

I noticed in the Magnum Opus meditations
Step 1 has you circulating the ball of energy and then storing it in the Sacral
Chakra,
But,
Kai Purr's article on it says after circulating it, take it down to the
Kundalini Serpent to let
Sexual energy rise and then to store it in the Heart Chakra to reuse it.  Yet,
after that he does mention to do the Sacral Meditation for Magnum Opus
Preliminary which i assume to be step 1.

So my question is am i then storing 2 balls of energy? One in my Sacral and
Heart Chakras (i also assume these to be in the central chakras).
Thanks

Drew
Hail Satan!

It is vital that these links be destroyed! Below are the directions for doing so. They are not my invention; they were posted some time ago by HP Voivim Baghie of the JoS (The "I" referred to in the long quote is not me but him.). I assume it's on the site, but & I keep these kinds of things in my files so they are always handy. And I can testify from experience, it works!

Here goes:

" ... A short while ago, I experienced what I can only describe as a Spiritual Transformation and Awakening, brought on by my Kundalini Serpent. It is because of this, that I was able to see something the enemy has been trying to hid from us.

"Before this, whenever I was going through emotional and mental psychic attack (the enemy making me feel depressed, overly aggravated, doubtful, etc., I would always feel a sort of 'fuzz' in front of my forehead. I did not know exactly what it was at the time but I definitely knew it was bad.

"After the Transformation occurred I was able to see exactly what it was. This 'fuzz' I was feeling is an enemy link, it is a thin tube-like object; [to me the color is green] it originates from 'jehova' the enemy god-form. THIS LINK PASSES THROUGH THE THIRD EYE AND CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO YOUR SIXTH CHAKRA. [emphasis mine]

"It is with this link that the enemy is able to so easily influence our thoughts, draw out our energy for their own use--and most especially, make a select few of us see things that are not actually there in order to cause insanity. Their telepathy is incredibly strong because they operate in a hive mind under the direction of slightly 'higher-up' greys.

"It is absolutely imperative that you break this link! The method for breaking it is as follows:

"Place your hand over the Tube, put a very bright and vibrant layer of Demonic/Satanic BLUE energy around your hand and literally snap the tube -- both in the physical and in the astral. As you do this, use Fire to incinerate the tube all the way to its source.

"[After doing this, I opened my eyes and saw the debris of the tube falling to the ground]. If you get it right and you manage to properly break the link, you will feel extreme relief, I remember feeling the same relief I felt after my initial Dedication.

"Once you have broken this link, the enemy will continually try to re-establish it. It is up to you to constantly be aware of what you are thinking and feeling; if the link is being re-attached your thoughts and emotions will be suddenly negative, for no apparent reason.

"You are now aware of the link itself, and you should have no problem 'feeling' when the link is being re-attached, once they attempt to re-attach it [And believe me, they will try over and over again, the more bio-electricity you have the more they will keep coming back.] You can simply snap the link again using the Demonic/Satanic Blue energy and Fire.

"I cannot stress enough the importance of doing this, you will experience far less intense mental and emotional psychic attack, you will not have as many 'off' thoughts, and most importantly the enemy will not be able to so easily drain you of your energy. Also your preliminary Chakra work, i.e. opening the Chakras, will go a lot smoother.

"There is however another link. This link serves to fully manipulate your emotions and drain you of the entirety of your energy. This link, like the former, originates from the enemy god-form, CONNECTS TO YOUR HEART CHAKRA AND PASSES THROUGH THE FRONT HEART CHAKRA EXTENSION AND THE AUXILIARY HEART CHAKRAS ON THE CHEST. [emphasis mine]

"This link provides the enemy with a vast amount of energy. The more Gentiles who sever this link, the weaker the enemy will become. The method for breaking this link is the same as the last..." [Same directions as above]

["This link is not attached to marked souls and a certain few who were with Father in their past lives and empowered their souls.]

"Important: You can break this link for others, a loved one, family members, even friends. I definitely suggest you sever the link to their 6th Chakra and the Link to their Heart Chakra. The more people the better -- every link severed weakens our enemy further. Also it will be much harder for the enemy to continually re-attach the links due to the large amount of broken links." ...

A short while ago, I expereinced
Any suggestions on the removal,or knowledge on what this thing may be?

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

You DO have to do this daily, sometimes more than once daily, at first, so you're not alone in that. The enemy's persistence can get tiresome, but that's just the way it is and we keep soldiering on, doing what we need to do.

An aside: I also do something very similar to keep unwanted, negative, and most importantly, dangerous people well away from me in addition to programming my aura to repel them.

(Incidentally, I'm female ... Chalchiuhnenetzin is Nahuatl for "jadestone doll"; she was an Aztec queen who, like a spider, destroyed her lovers, of which she had many, a rather nasty but very fascinating real-life character. LOL)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Thanks , Brother... I break this link daily.Although,it might be something more hardcore...Ill see,Keep the Group informed on what it is.!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

<td val[/IMG]The enemy attaches to us by astral cords. Some cords are super strong, others not so much. HP Vovim wrote an excellent sermon about this and a meditation to fix it. You will probably have to kill the thoughtform and the cord to completely get rid of it. You can kill it with fire, or death energy if necessary. The best death energy comes from a graveyard. It may be a process.   www.ageofsatan.com  (HP Vovim has his site on there)

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 9/27/10, Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 5:55 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Lately,Doing Advanced Workings,Working on My philosophers stone,and Generally Getting ready for My kundalini ascention,My life has become harder.The enemy is attacking rentlessly.

I'm In need to know,When The kundalini ascends,We become as The Gods?My initial Rising Is near,So near.I need to know and be prepared.

I do My meditations,And I lately found something,Is attched at the front extension of My aura.Something like a living thing,sucking energy.

This shitty being/thoughtform , Is really messing My head up.Fire won't affect it,And If I burn it,another one is attached.I cannot go into deep trances,because of it.It acts as a living organism,with its own mind.
I plan on having My kundalini Rise,I feel the symptoms of aweakening,long ago.Now I adjusted to it.

The enemy knows the children of Satan that are near to Godhead.
Their tactic right now,is this sort of parasitic shit.Its not a tube or something.
It behaves Like an entity,Influences My emotions,Gives Me thoughts.I have many xian enemies,and generally people who "pray" (Prey) for Me.This is a main cause of this absolute psychic harassment.I build My defences,But I need additional information and Help,especially on this FUCKING parasitic thoughtform/organism/type of attack.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!
[/TD]

Interesting. I was reading something from Robert Monroe about something similar to this but he called it loosh. He was aware of an impersonal god taking something from him thru the third eye. He said he thought of god differently after that. Kinda sad to think that things are not what we think they are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

It is vital that these links be destroyed! Below are the directions for doing so. They are not my invention; they were posted some time ago by HP Voivim Baghie of the JoS (The "I" referred to in the long quote is not me but him.). I assume it's on the site, but & I keep these kinds of things in my files so they are always handy. And I can testify from experience, it works!

Here goes:

" ... A short while ago, I experienced what I can only describe as a Spiritual Transformation and Awakening, brought on by my Kundalini Serpent. It is because of this, that I was able to see something the enemy has been trying to hid from us.

"Before this, whenever I was going through emotional and mental psychic attack (the enemy making me feel depressed, overly aggravated, doubtful, etc., I would always feel a sort of 'fuzz' in front of my forehead. I did not know exactly what it was at the time but I definitely knew it was bad.

"After the Transformation occurred I was able to see exactly what it was. This 'fuzz' I was feeling is an enemy link, it is a thin tube-like object; [to me the color is green] it originates from 'jehova' the enemy god-form. THIS LINK PASSES THROUGH THE THIRD EYE AND CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO YOUR SIXTH CHAKRA. [emphasis mine]

"It is with this link that the enemy is able to so easily influence our thoughts, draw out our energy for their own use--and most especially, make a select few of us see things that are not actually there in order to cause insanity. Their telepathy is incredibly strong because they operate in a hive mind under the direction of slightly 'higher-up' greys.

"It is absolutely imperative that you break this link! The method for breaking it is as follows:

"Place your hand over the Tube, put a very bright and vibrant layer of Demonic/Satanic BLUE energy around your hand and literally snap the tube -- both in the physical and in the astral. As you do this, use Fire to incinerate the tube all the way to its source.

"[After doing this, I opened my eyes and saw the debris of the tube falling to the ground]. If you get it right and you manage to properly break the link, you will feel extreme relief, I remember feeling the same relief I felt after my initial Dedication.

"Once you have broken this link, the enemy will continually try to re-establish it. It is up to you to constantly be aware of what you are thinking and feeling; if the link is being re-attached your thoughts and emotions will be suddenly negative, for no apparent reason.

"You are now aware of the link itself, and you should have no problem 'feeling' when the link is being re-attached, once they attempt to re-attach it [And believe me, they will try over and over again, the more bio-electricity you have the more they will keep coming back.] You can simply snap the link again using the Demonic/Satanic Blue energy and Fire.

"I cannot stress enough the importance of doing this, you will experience far less intense mental and emotional psychic attack, you will not have as many 'off' thoughts, and most importantly the enemy will not be able to so easily drain you of your energy. Also your preliminary Chakra work, i.e. opening the Chakras, will go a lot smoother.

"There is however another link. This link serves to fully manipulate your emotions and drain you of the entirety of your energy. This link, like the former, originates from the enemy god-form, CONNECTS TO YOUR HEART CHAKRA AND PASSES THROUGH THE FRONT HEART CHAKRA EXTENSION AND THE AUXILIARY HEART CHAKRAS ON THE CHEST. [emphasis mine]

"This link provides the enemy with a vast amount of energy. The more Gentiles who sever this link, the weaker the enemy will become. The method for breaking this link is the same as the last..." [Same directions as above]

["This link is not attached to marked souls and a certain few who were with Father in their past lives and empowered their souls.]

"Important: You can break this link for others, a loved one, family members, even friends. I definitely suggest you sever the link to their 6th Chakra and the Link to their Heart Chakra. The more people the better -- every link severed weakens our enemy further. Also it will be much harder for the enemy to continually re-attach the links due to the large amount of broken links." ...

A short while ago, I expereinced

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

Hi brothers and sisters,

I am a sixteen year old dedicated satanist and I want to start the magnum opus. I really want to achieve godhood before 2012 and it seem I do not have enough time.

The JoS states that one must be out of puberty, well this isn't clear enough for me. The following may seem profane but I really need advice:

I am 5 foot 5" (but my whole house is short)
I have a moustache
I have ALOT of pubic hair
I am about 5" long
My voice is tremendously deep but my father's isnt either
I get an erection fairly easily (especially when dirty thoughts creep in during trance)

Am i not ready for Father Satan's great work?
Is there any meditation I should NOT do at this age?

1)You're not out of puberty, men stop growing at 20
2)You're not gonna achieve godhead in just 1 year and some months.
3)The exercises in JoS are the just preliminary ones, you have to have a close relationship with the Gods to help you on the actual magnum opus steps.
3)Nothing is going to happen in 2012, so rest easy, you have plenty of time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I am a sixteen year old dedicated satanist and I want to start the magnum opus. I really want to achieve godhood before 2012 and it seem I do not have enough time.

The JoS states that one must be out of puberty, well this isn't clear enough for me. The following may seem profane but I really need advice:

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long
I get an erection fairly easily (especially when dirty thoughts creep in during trance)

there are reasons you need to wait untill you finish puberty afew are that your body and mind havent fully matured yet im 19 myself but i planto wait till im 23-25 just to be on the safe side i know my reasons sound generic and i havent looked into the magnum opus to much yet butthats my guess as to why you need to wait untill you finish puberty...plus its not like the worlds going to end in 2012 anyways you still have time just stick with your meditations and well whatever else you might be up to and youll be fine.

Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 3:37:16 AM

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

One thing I know is that it will NOT be to late on 2012, another is that it is said that humans don't stop maturing till the age of 25. Although this may not be the case for starting The Great Work, its something to consider, and gives you more time to work on advancing your soul, and enjoy being young!
HAIL LORD SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:37:16 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus
  Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

I was wondering how often is the magnum opus suppose to be done? Is it done everyday? I thought I heard twice a month one time. Comments appreciated.

Hail Satan!!

Every day, as I understood it. I had never heard twice a month but maybe I missed it. Like anything, what you put into it is what you will get out of it, so to speak.

I've been doing it for some time and on a daily schedule. I have, unfortunately, missed from time to time -- not often, but then I suppose any lapses are too often -- but it's in my schedule as a daily thing.

I know it sounds onerous but once you have done it for a little while and made the meditations "your own", it comes easier and doesn't need to take all that long on occasions when you're strapped for time.

When you are comfortable with the Magnum Opus exercises, then it is time to incorporate the Philosopher's Stone. (Instructions contained in the Magnum Opus section of the JoS site. It's positively amazing!)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I was wondering how often is the magnum opus suppose to be done? Is it done everyday? I thought I heard twice a month one time. Comments appreciated.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:
3)The exercises in JoS are the just preliminary ones, you have to have a close relationship with the Gods to help you on the actual magnum opus steps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

Don't worry about the future until it presents itself as a problem focus on the here and now . I also wanted to achieve Godhood early for obvious reasons. Though many can't see what those that want it at that age mean I do to out live those around you.

I read a medical piece once (unfortunately can't remember where as I wasn't that interested at the time) which stated that in the case of males (in females, younger) the growth process can sometimes extend up to about age 25. I personally knew a man who did take a growth spurt at around that age so the article may be accurate.

At any rate, at 16 one is still too young to begin the Magnum Opus. There is plenty you can do, however, many meditations, so don't feel left out.

Achieving godhood is a lengthy process -- we're talking years here -- and since we're "educated" to want things instantly, it can be discouraging at times. Remember all change begins on the inside which also makes it appear that nothing is happening because it's not visible right away. When the time comes, you will learn to check for subtle changes and improvements, inside and later, outside. Discipline is key; keep on keeping on, even when you don't feel like it or think it'll "never work for me."

You MUST, when you are ready for the Magnum Opus, work closely with your guardian demon. (If you are not already familiar with who this is, you might want to find out; your GD can help you with many things right now, not just the MO.) This cannot be over-emphasized. All of us are individuals and he/she can provide guidance/instruction that is specific to you, as well as giving encouragement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

Don't worry about the future until it presents itself as a problem focus on the here and now . I also wanted to achieve Godhood early for obvious reasons. Though many can't see what those that want it at that age mean I do to out live those around you.

Is it really that important to get to know one's GD?

I've thought about it A LOT, when, why, I would finally introduce myself, but I think some people are just loners by nature.

If you were to give a value out of 100 for how much your GD has affected your life. 0 being you could have done it on your own, it would have just taken longer, 100 being they showed you things that would never have crossed you mind even if you were in the deepest mind-expanding trance for 25 years, what value would you give?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I read a medical piece once (unfortunately can't remember where as I wasn't that interested at the time) which stated that in the case of males (in females, younger) the growth process can sometimes extend up to about age 25. I personally knew a man who did take a growth spurt at around that age so the article may be accurate.

At any rate, at 16 one is still too young to begin the Magnum Opus. There is plenty you can do, however, many meditations, so don't feel left out.

Achieving godhood is a lengthy process -- we're talking years here -- and since we're "educated" to want things instantly, it can be discouraging at times. Remember all change begins on the inside which also makes it appear that nothing is happening because it's not visible right away. When the time comes, you will learn to check for subtle changes and improvements, inside and later, outside. Discipline is key; keep on keeping on, even when you don't feel like it or think it'll "never work for me."

You MUST, when you are ready for the Magnum Opus, work closely with your guardian demon. (If you are not already familiar with who this is, you might want to find out; your GD can help you with many things right now, not just the MO.) This cannot be over-emphasized. All of us are individuals and he/she can provide guidance/instruction that is specific to you, as well as giving encouragement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

You brought up an important point here. This is an individual thing. Guardian Demons act as guides for meditation, protection and spiritual knowledge. This again is individual. Having or not having a Guardian Demon is a personal choice.

Given enemy powers though, advanced souls stand out like a beacon on the astral, and protection is needed to advance. We have protection after we do the dedication. Guardian Demons can be a big help. My own answer to your question here is 100. NO WAY would I ever have gotten this far, let alone JoS Ministries or anything else related if I hadn't had extensive communications and a close personal relationship with Satan himself and the Powers of Hell. I wouldn't even be here.

Again though, this is individual. After reading Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, this is when I got into Satanism. I was still an atheist. When reading LaVey's Satanic Rituals, Demons began communicating with me, and also showing me things online at that time that they were real beings. If they hadn't, I more than likley would have remained an atheist.

Actually, it is even over 100 for me, in answer to your question. The Powers of Hell are in my life every day. Satan himself has been a Guardian to me. He has personally stepped in and saved me from potential disaster quite a few times. He has saved my life more than once. Demons have also helped me; guiding me in everything from meditations to helping me with personal issues.

Of course, I work for Satan and the Powers of Hell every single day. Like I said, this is individual, and of course, I always try to handle everything I can in my own personal life using my own powers.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

I've thought about it A LOT, when, why, I would finally introduce myself, but I think some people are just loners by nature.

If you were to give a value out of 100 for how much your GD has affected your life. 0 being you could have done it on your own, it would have just taken longer, 100 being they showed you things that would never have crossed you mind even if you were in the deepest mind-expanding trance for 25 years, what value would you give?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

Hm. Thanks for the reply.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

You brought up an important point here. This is an individual thing. Guardian Demons act as guides for meditation, protection and spiritual knowledge. This again is individual. Having or not having a Guardian Demon is a personal choice.

Given enemy powers though, advanced souls stand out like a beacon on the astral, and protection is needed to advance. We have protection after we do the dedication. Guardian Demons can be a big help. My own answer to your question here is 100. NO WAY would I ever have gotten this far, let alone JoS Ministries or anything else related if I hadn't had extensive communications and a close personal relationship with Satan himself and the Powers of Hell. I wouldn't even be here.

Again though, this is individual. After reading Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, this is when I got into Satanism. I was still an atheist. When reading LaVey's Satanic Rituals, Demons began communicating with me, and also showing me things online at that time that they were real beings. If they hadn't, I more than likley would have remained an atheist.

Actually, it is even over 100 for me, in answer to your question. The Powers of Hell are in my life every day. Satan himself has been a Guardian to me. He has personally stepped in and saved me from potential disaster quite a few times. He has saved my life more than once. Demons have also helped me; guiding me in everything from meditations to helping me with personal issues.

Of course, I work for Satan and the Powers of Hell every single day. Like I said, this is individual, and of course, I always try to handle everything I can in my own personal life using my own powers.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters,

I have a moustache
I am about 5" long

I've searched on JoS, and i've read whole JoS, i have found this once but can't find it now, what exactly happens when someone finishes Magnum Opus? does his physical body 'dies', and he goes to planet Duat (Hell) to live with other Gods and Satan, or does he stay here on Earth? OR if you can find and send me a link about that i would be grateful :)

HAIL SATAN !!

He/She stays here on earth. "The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural colors, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored." If their physical body happens to die they will be an immortal soul meaning they wont have to reincarnate. HAIL SATAN

After one finishes the opus, then say their physical body dies. Then what happens with the immortal soul? What does life then consist of?

Thanks
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

He/She stays here on earth. "The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural colors, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored." If their physical body happens to die they will be an immortal soul meaning they wont have to reincarnate.

HAIL SATAN

Has anyone achieved this? I am very interested in this and I feel the website didnt say to much about it.

If anyone had they would not tell you for that would be like saying "hey i wanna be a massive target".

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 3:26 AM, "illidin6831@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Has anyone achieved this? I am very interested in this and I feel the website didnt say to much about it.

I don't actually think Hitler had completed the Magnum Opus, but I've heard before that Alexander the Great had.

Oh, you're an expert?

You don't have to believe it -  Hitler did it (HP Jake's info).

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

When one achieves the Magnum Opus, they are pretty much a God(dess) on the physical world. The only difference from them and a God(dess) on the astral is that they are, well, physical. If someone who has reached the Magnum Opus somehow dies, they will not reincarnate since they've already completed the goal of living which is advancing to godhood.

The Gods are on the astral AND the physical.Not only the astral (it seems like you're saying they're only on the astral, I may have misinterpreted though)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back