Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnesium L-Threonate and Pineal gland experience

deadsilent666

Today I got my Magnesium L-Threonate from life extension(because of the kundalnini logo) as I'v read it's pretty much the best magnesium you can buy for effects regarding de calcification of the pineal gland, memory, third eye opening and many occult powers that can be unlocked. Anyway after I took the 1st pill I took a nap and in my dream it was like I wasn't dreaming, I was in this bluish wormhole and then it seamed like I woke up but wasn't, I was still sleeping with my eyes closed but could still see through like they were open, then my head made a buzzing sound that was like a fan rotor on god speed about to blow up any second that made my head buzz in the dream and almost felt like I got seizure then I got scared and woke up immediately, it was almost like sleep paralysis but very different.
Then after I woke up It felt like and still feels right now that my head is lit up, as well my senses are a bit enhanced even astral vision. I'm able to read and understand books at an alarmingly fast a intuitive rate with somewhat better memory. Also there was problem that made me loose focus all the time when reading and it seams the magnesium fixed this entirely. Also following my meditation schedule it felt way easier to visualize spinning chakras and feeling the energy buzz after each session.
It's like I swallowed a key that went into my brain and unlocked a chest that solved all my brain problems. I thank the brother/sister who shared the topic on Fluoride, it really helped.
Here's the product I bought, it was pretty much a gut feeling from Satan and the gods that inspired me to buy this brand. Give it a try, I feel awakened like never before. However do your research 1st.Life Extension Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate
Hail Satan!

I just ordered a double bottle (2 bottles of 90 per bottle).  Hey, if people are willing to waste money and time on weed and other drugs, probably more than 3 times the cost of two bottles of this, why not try something that is going to merely supply dietary magnesium?  The stuff is harmless--the worst that can happen is nothing.  And if this is going to deliver magnesium better than the cheaper magnesium oxide supplements I now take, so be it.
And if I DO manage to get this effect, it will be by removing a poison that is already ruining my soul, not by adding one.

Magnesium is my favorite supplement, though I take magnesium glycenate. Magnesium is used in over 300 processes in the human body. It relaxes muscles, removes anxiety and gives power to your mitochondria to produce atp (energy of your cells). Magnesium is a mineral we get very little of in a normal diet and deficiencies in this have been linked to a number of diseases.

Eating seaweed can offset fluoride in the body as the body will use and store flouride (or bromide) in the body when iodine (found in large amounts in seaweed) is not available.

This is much in the same way as the body will use cadmium instead of zinc when zinc isn't available. When the body uses cadmium instead of zinc it forms substances toxic to the body, much in the way when the body uses fluoride instead of iodine it forms toxic substances.

There's tons of information about this on the internet.

To knowledge!

Hail Satan!

I hope you guys benefit a lot from them, I'v already been on an anti fluorine diet for quite a while and this supplement was a great addition to it and I'm going to give seaweed a try since I need some iodine too, thx for mentioning trenz.
Shame for those people who waste their money on destroying their bodies with kike sticks and drugs as well. I also noticed in my school some of the kids would be under the altered state of mind (as well I was always put beside jewish girls) and start being attracted to me for no apparent reason and it really is sad and terribly disgusting being around such weak beings who strive off of people who care about their bodies with a passion.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:59 PM, "trenzalore2411@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Magnesium is my favorite supplement, though I take magnesium glycenate. Magnesium is used in over 300 processes in the human body. It relaxes muscles, removes anxiety and gives power to your mitochondria to produce atp (energy of your cells). Magnesium is a mineral we get very little of in a normal diet and deficiencies in this have been linked to a number of diseases.

Eating seaweed can offset fluoride in the body as the body will use and store flouride (or bromide) in the body when iodine (found in large amounts in seaweed) is not available.

This is much in the same way as the body will use cadmium instead of zinc when zinc isn't available. When the body uses cadmium instead of zinc it forms substances toxic to the body, much in the way when the body uses fluoride instead of iodine it forms toxic substances.

There's tons of information about this on the internet.

To knowledge!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back