Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magickal Squares

diaynochecraig

It is best to vibrate the particular planet's mantra during that planet's particular hour. But if this can't be done, then one should at least make sure to vibrate that planet's mantra the necessary number of times before the day is done. I'm wondering if the vibrations (i.e., the kabbalistic meditation) have to be done in one sitting, or not. Can I, for instance- if I suppose to say the mantra today 50 times- say it 20 times in the morning, 10 times in the afternoon, and 20 times at night? Or if I say the mantra 30 times and then an hour later say it 20 times, will the working still be successful?

So I was thinking about doing the Mars Mantra next month. If I do not do affirmations with it, does it still have effects? I was thinking about for personal mental strength. I suppose I should do the spiritual. Whats the material be for?

What are some good affirmations I should Use?

Here are some quotes from the JoS article on The Three Steps of Witchcraft: 1.You raise the energy <font> 2.You program the energy <font> 3.You direct the energy."

In this case you raise the energy by vibrating the Mars' mantra.

"With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program," I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations." "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen." "Will" can be at any time.""
- So you see what are the affirmations good for :p

"With step three, you direct the energy. You do this through visualization. Energy using white magick should be visualized as a white-gold light, shining brilliant like the Sun.
You need to visualize this brilliant energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is OCCURRING NOW and visualize the energy lighting it up. "

And as about the affirmations, some examples would be ''I am always extremely strong mentally at all times in everyway, forever" or "My mind is always extremely strong and powerful at all times in everyway, forever". I always use 'extremely' and 'forever' in my affirmations.

I also think you should do the spiritual one. The material .. hmm, i dunno much about Mars, but as about Venus for instance, the material one would be money and wealth. 
Here it's the link to the JoS page on The Three Steps of Witchcraft: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magickal Squares

So I was thinking about doing the Mars Mantra next month. If I do not do affirmations with it, does it still have effects? I was thinking about for personal mental strength. I suppose I should do the spiritual. Whats the material be for?

If you want MENTAL strength then you need to do the Mercury square for obvious reasons. The mars square is inclined more towards physical strength.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 12:06 AM EDT Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Here are some quotes from the JoS article on The Three Steps of Witchcraft:
1.You raise the energy
2.You program the energy 3.You direct the energy."

In this case you raise the energy by vibrating the Mars' mantra.

"With Step Two, you must program
the energy. By "program," I mean you must tell it what you want it to
do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step
two, you must use what are called "affirmations." "Affirmations" are
short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to
program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does
not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen." "Will" can be
at any time.""
- So you see what are the affirmations good for :p

"With step three, you direct the
energy. You do this through visualization. Energy using white magick
should be visualized as a white-gold light, shining brilliant like the
Sun.
You need to visualize this
brilliant energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever
it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is OCCURRING NOW and visualize the energy lighting it up. "

And as about the affirmations, some examples would be ''I am always extremely strong mentally at all times in everyway, forever" or "My mind is always extremely strong and powerful at all times in everyway, forever".I always use 'extremely' and 'forever' in my affirmations.

I also think you should dothe spiritual one.The material .. hmm, i dunnomuch about Mars, but as about Venus for instance, the material one would be money and wealth. 

Here it's the link to the JoS page onThe Three Steps of Witchcraft: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magickal Squares

Affirm: "In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is improving me".

The affirmation would get the energy to do what you want. It's like using a laser to cut steel versus a flash-light.

Material Mars, I think would be for things like a job, changing the brain, muscles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

When I attempt to vibrate one of the Planetary Magickal Squares mantras, How many breathes should I take with each mantra? Obviously one breath is not enough.

Here's Mars mantra, for example-
AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

HAIL SATAN!!

As many as you need.

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 2:01 PM EDT hailazazel wrote:

When I attempt to vibrate one of the Planetary Magickal Squares mantras, How many breathes should I take with each mantra? Obviously one breath is not enough.

Here's Mars mantra, for example-
AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

HAIL SATAN!!

I want better brain performance in general and in studies, Which of the 2 squares should i use? the one for spiritual or the one for earthy affairs, I plan on  chanting MADR ? any advice and suggestions for other runes and for this would be highly Appreciated :D Also, if i use the squares with more than one rune will it have a better effect? HAIL SATAN!!!

I want better brain performance in general and in studies, Which of the 2 squares should i use? the one for spiritual or the one for earthy affairs, I plan on  chanting MADR ? any advice and suggestions for other runes and for this would be highly Appreciated :D Also, if i use the squares with more than one rune will it have a better effect? HAIL SATAN!!!

Huh I didn't realize you could us the squares with other chants. Like runes and what not. That is pretty cool. Well if your using it to be smarter I would use the spiritual. You are changing who you are. If you already had the brain power but wanted a career as a journalist or what have you, then you would use the material. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back