Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magickal name

nicknesredna

Hi

I was just reading about the satanic baptism on the JOS website and I saw that when the baptised child hits puberty, it may choose a magickal name.

Can someone please elaborate on this? :)

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods of Hell!

A magickal name is a name you can give yourself or you can ask for satan to rename you personally. Your magical name will be what the gods know you as and is a personification or your personality. It is a very personal thing and it helps one shape their identity which is important for a child as they grow.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magickal name

Hi

I was just reading about the satanic baptism on the JOS website and I saw that when the baptised child hits puberty, it may choose a magickal name.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods of Hell!

Thanks I appreciate it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

A magickal name is a name you can give yourself or you can ask for satan to rename you personally. Your magical name will be what the gods know you as and is a personification or your personality. It is a very personal thing and it helps one shape their identity which is important for a child as they grow.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magickal name

Hi

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back