Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

magick square question

krazymuthauka

Do I have to be in a meditative state for the magick square to work? What if I just vibrate it as if I were reading or talking without much thought? 1-10 what should my concentration level be?

Just do it. But it's best to tally it up on paper, for every repetition you do, on each day, so  you don't lose count and have to start over.Give it all your focus. Don't let your mind wander. If you mess up, you have to start again. Which really can be annoying.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:43:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] magick square question

Do I have to be in a meditative state for the magick square to work? What if I just vibrate it as if I were reading or talking without much thought? 1-10 what should my concentration level be?

Yes, it is something that should be focused on, as with all magickal workings. Put some effort into it, otherwise it will be bunk.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

being honest here as a relative beginner I can't answer on the medative state but surely for any magic working you need to concentrate so your concentration level would need to be 10 in my opinion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back