Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

made it through

Brian

Greetings Family,
A big Hail Satan!Thanks to Father,we made it through the Alabama storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old oak tree.It took out a third of the mobile home,but that enemy god could not take us out.We were on the other side of the home when it happened.Out of a hundred and twelve mobile homes in our little park,ninety four of our neighbors were hit by trees.I looked out the window Wednesday morning,and saw all the fifty foot trees swaying all the way touching the ground.It was a sight I will never forget.They said that the winds were over one hundred and forty miles an hour.

Now let me tell you what our sacred Grandfather tree did for us.When it fell on our mobile home,it protected us from the flying debris.Then while we were camping for two weeks,it protected us from the elements.It also got us out from under a huge mortgage,which we would have been paying for for the next ten years or more.We bought another mobile home,which we financed for only the next three years.Thank you Father Satan for all you and Grandfather Oak tree have done for us.We just got our internet back today,and I have missed my Satanic family most.Glad to be back,and love you all.

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Greetings Family,
A big Hail Satan!Thanks to Father,we made it through the Alabama storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old oak tree.It took out a third of the mobile home,but that enemy god could not take us out.We were on the other side of the home when it happened.Out of a hundred and twelve mobile homes in our little park,ninety four of our neighbors were hit by trees.I looked out the window Wednesday morning,and saw all the fifty foot trees swaying all the way touching the ground.It was a sight I will never forget.They said that the winds were over one hundred and forty miles an hour.

Now let me tell you what our sacred Grandfather tree did for us.When it fell on our mobile home,it protected us from the flying debris.Then while we were camping for two weeks,it protected us from the elements.It also got us out from under a huge mortgage,which we would have been paying for for the next ten years or more.We bought another mobile home,which we financed for only the next three years.Thank you Father Satan for all you and Grandfather Oak tree have done for us.We just got our internet back today,and I have missed my Satanic family most.Glad to be back,and love you all.

Hail Satan!
Brian
Glad to see you're back! Must have been quite an experience!

Wow, Brian, what an experience! Glad to see you back & that all's well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

Welcome back. Glad you're safe. Hail Satan ------------------From: "Brian" <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 01:52:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] made it through
  Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

Welcome back, my Brother... Father truly protects His own :)

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]One i will never forget,but Father was there through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Steven Savage <liveharddiefree101@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 2:01 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! Glad to be back.Missed you guys the most.Even on the day it happened,I still did my power meditations.I just made an alter on wheels,so now I can do a ritual again.Plus thanks to the True Gods,I never lost any of High Priestess Maxines books and cd's.I made sure that they were safe,as they are the most important things in my life,next to Father and the Demons.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:24 AM

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Lady's
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:
From: mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] made it through
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:07 AM

Welcome back. Glad you're safe. Hail Satan ------------------<hr>From: "Brian" <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 01:52:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] made it through
  Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks!Glad to be back with my family.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Belial_666 <darkjedi99@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 8:09 AM

Welcome back, my Brother... Father truly protects His own :)

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

awwww its all love brian :) missed you! hail!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011 9:01:00 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through

Thanks! Glad to be back.Missed you guys the most.Even on the day it happened,I still did my power meditations.I just made an alter on wheels,so now I can do a ritual again.Plus thanks to the True Gods,I never lost any of High Priestess Maxines books and cd's.I made sure that they were safe,as they are the most important things in my life,next to Father and the Demons.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:24 AM

Greetings Family,

A big Hail Satan!Thanks to Father,we made it through the Alabama storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old o

Good to see your back Brian and that you are okay! HAIL ENKI!

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Fri, May 20, 2011 5:43:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]One i will never forget,but Father was there through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 2:30 PM

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

<td style="font:[/IMG]One i will never forget,but Father was there through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]
[/TD]

Welcome back Brian. Glad Father protected you.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

Welcome back bro...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

One i will never forget,but Father was there through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

BRI, my brother! So awesome to hear, and thank you so much for sharing this testimonial. It truly is wonderful to KNOW how very much Father is here for us. I, myself, am just getting back to "home", although I won't bother explaining my situation. The point I'm making is that after all the turmoil and loss of possessions, Father SATAN pulled us through, restored some of our losses, and for me, personally, has greatly intervened. On top of this, the very 1st e-mail I opened, was HP Maxines sermon yesterday. This sermon was so very on the money, putting pieces together, and showing where the next pieces go, was like it was written to me personally, that it proves a great deal to me. See, until recently, I had felt that I may have to do this on "blind faith" thinking I may never "make contact". However, with the love of our Father, the "Joy of SATAN" and faithful workers, mainly our Clergy and for me namely HP Maxine, I realize just so much I am looked after and loved by Father and Lady Agares.
Guess that was a long way of saying I relate on the love and protection of Father Satan! I do have one question about oak's. I've always loved and respected the oak tree. Especially as a cabinet/furniture builder!!! And have worked on finding and utilizing the best combo of stains and finishes at the end of my, (creation?) This is my talent. I also have a vague understanding of Druidism, with many relatives being such, but not knowing till now. If anyone could point me to a link that would tell me of the Sacredness of this tree, I'd be very appreciative, and would welcome any comments on anything I wrote. Could I consider a finished piece of furniture or building as "my creation"?
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

<td style="font:[/IMG]One i will never forget,but Father was there through it all.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! The older I get,the more I realize that the old saying is true"That that doesn't kill us,does make us stronger.My wife and I have learned so much about survival.There was so much looting in our neighborhood at the time,that the day after it happened,I walked through my house,put myself in the shoes of a thief, and put everything of any value,computer,tv's,electronics etc....and locked them in our trunk,since there was no way to keep others out,or have any privacy.The other thing that has happened to me personally is,I find that I appreciate all I have even more.The most emotional thing was,to watch the mobile home,I lived in for the last 11+ years,being dragged away.Unless you have gone through it,you don't know how heart braking it really is.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:26 PM

BRI, my brother! So awesome to hear, and thank you so much for sharing this testimonial. It truly is wonderful to KNOW how very much Father is here for us. I, myself, am just getting back to "home", although I won't bother explaining my situation. The point I'm making is that after all the turmoil and loss of possessions, Father SATAN pulled us through, restored some of our losses, and for me, personally, has greatly intervened. On top of this, the very 1st e-mail I opened, was HP Maxines sermon yesterday. This sermon was so very on the money, putting pieces together, and showing where the next pieces go, was like it was written to me personally, that it proves a great deal to me. See, until recently, I had felt that I may have to do this on "blind faith" thinking I may never "make contact". However, with the love of our Father, the "Joy of SATAN" and faithful workers, mainly our Clergy and for me namely HP Maxine, I realize just so much I am looked after and loved by Father and Lady Agares.
Guess that was a long way of saying I relate on the love and protection of Father Satan! I do have one question about oak's. I've always loved and respected the oak tree. Especially as a cabinet/furniture builder!!! And have worked on finding and utilizing the best combo of stains and finishes at the end of my, (creation?) This is my talent. I also have a vague understanding of Druidism, with many relatives being such, but not knowing till now. If anyone could point me to a link that would tell me of the Sacredness of this tree, I'd be very appreciative, and would welcome any comments on anything I wrote. Could I consider a finished piece of furniture or building as "my creation"?
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Glad to be back my friend!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, upbydawn@... <upbydawn@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 12:20 PM

Welcome back Brian. Glad Father protected you.

Hail Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 3:21 PM

Welcome back bro...

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

[/TD]

Good to see you back and in good health Brother! Hail Satan Eternal!   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Gibbons
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:06 AM
<td valign="top" style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;'> Thanks!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 3:21 PM   Welcome back bro...

Hail Satan!

--- In <a rel="nofollow" > [email protected] , Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow" >
target="_blank"[email protected]

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
target="_blank"[email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:
Greetings Family,

A big Hail Satan!Thanks to Father,we made it through the Alabama
storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old oak tree.It took out a third of the mobile home,but that enemy god could not take us out.We were on the other side of the home when it happened.Out of a hundred and twelve mobile homes in our little park,ninety four of our neighbors were hit by trees.I looked out the window Wednesday morning,and saw all the fifty foot trees swaying all the way touching the ground.It was a sight I will never forget.They said that the winds were over one hundred and forty miles an hour.
Now let me tell you what our sacred Grandfather tree did for
us.When it fell on our mobile home,it protected us from the flying debris.Then while we were camping for two weeks,it protected us from the elements.It also got us out from under a huge mortgage,which we would have been paying for for the next ten years or more.We bought another mobile home,which we financed for only the next three years.Thank you Father Satan for all you and Grandfather Oak tree have done for us.We just got our internet back today,and I have missed my Satanic family most.Glad to be back,and love you all.
Hail Satan!

Brian

[/TD]

Good thinking Brian. Glad to see you back and safe.

On Fri May 20th, 2011 8:22 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks! The older I get,the more I realize that the old saying is true"That that doesn't kill us,does make us stronger.My wife and I have learned so much about survival.There was so much looting in our neighborhood at the time,that the day after it happened,I walked through my house,put myself in the shoes of a thief, and put everything of any value,computer,tv's,electronics etc....and locked them in our trunk,since there was no way to keep others out,or have any privacy.The other thing that has happened to me personally is,I find that I appreciate all I have even more.The most emotional thing was,to watch the mobile home,I lived in for the last 11+ years,being dragged away.Unless you have gone through it,you don't know how heart braking it really is.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

BRI, my brother! So awesome to hear, and thank you so much for sharing this testimonial. It truly is wonderful to KNOW how very much Father is here for us. I, myself, am just getting back to "home", although I won't bother explaining my situation. The point I'm making is that after all the turmoil and loss of possessions, Father SATAN pulled us through, restored some of our losses, and for me, personally, has greatly intervened. On top of this, the very 1st e-mail I opened, was HP Maxines sermon yesterday. This sermon was so very on the money, putting pieces together, and showing where the next pieces go, was like it was written to me personally, that it proves a great deal to me. See, until recently, I had felt that I may have to do this on "blind faith" thinking I may never "make contact". However, with the love of our Father, the "Joy of SATAN" and faithful workers, mainly our Clergy and for me namely HP Maxine, I realize just so much I am looked
after and loved by Father and Lady Agares.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

<briangibbons20@...

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

I am glad to see that you and your wife are well, Brian.
Your words are always inspiring to me, and to many here.
Father Satan and the Gods of Hell always look after those who are of His family.

Welcome back. HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks! The older I get,the more I realize that the old saying is true"That that doesn't kill us,does make us stronger.My wife and I have learned so much about survival.There was so much looting in our neighborhood at the time,that the day after it happened,I walked through my house,put myself in the shoes of a thief, and put everything of any value,computer,tv's,electronics etc....and locked them in our trunk,since there was no way to keep others out,or have any privacy.The other thing that has happened to me personally is,I find that I appreciate all I have even more.The most emotional thing was,to watch the mobile home,I lived in for the last 11+ years,being dragged away.Unless you have gone through it,you don't know how heart braking it really is.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

BRI, my brother! So awesome to hear, and thank you so much for sharing this testimonial. It truly is wonderful to KNOW how very much Father is here for us. I, myself, am just getting back to "home", although I won't bother explaining my situation. The point I'm making is that after all the turmoil and loss of possessions, Father SATAN pulled us through, restored some of our losses, and for me, personally, has greatly intervened. On top of this, the very 1st e-mail I opened, was HP Maxines sermon yesterday. This sermon was so very on the money, putting pieces together, and showing where the next pieces go, was like it was written to me personally, that it proves a great deal to me. See, until recently, I had felt that I may have to do this on "blind faith" thinking I may never "make contact". However, with the love of our Father, the "Joy of SATAN" and faithful workers, mainly our Clergy and for me namely HP Maxine, I realize just so much I am looked
HAIL SATAN!!!
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

<briangibbons20@...

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thanks,it was quite an experience,but I learned a lot. :)
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Drona De Micaloz <joythrusatan666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 6:44 AM

Good to see you back and in good health Brother! Hail Satan Eternal!   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian Gibbons
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [/IMG] Thanks!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 3:21 PM   Welcome back bro...

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you so much for the inspirational words,but I just want you to know my friend,that I believe they are from Father.What I mean is,when your life is totally dedicated to Him,as even are great High Priestess has said,then Father Satan is the one who is guiding us.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Drachen Jotun <drachen.jotun@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 3:43 AM

Father Satan and the Gods of Hell always look after those who are of His family.

Hail Satan!
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Fr[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected]

Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

<briangibbons20@...

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

[/TD]

Your absolutely right, I wasn't aware of the severity of you loss. I did however, go there(?), and all I can say is sorry for your loss, and good to have you back.
H.S.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 20:22:53 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! The older I get,the more I realize that the old saying is true"That that doesn't kill us,does make us stronger.My wife and I have learned so much about survival.There was so much looting in our neighborhood at the time,that the day after it happened,I walked through my house,put myself in the shoes of a thief, and put everything of any value,computer,tv's,electronics etc....and locked them in our trunk,since there was no way to keep others out,or have any privacy.The other thing that has happened to me personally is,I find that I appreciate all I have even more.The most emotional thing was,to watch the mobile home,I lived in for the last 11+ years,being dragged away.Unless you have gone through it,you don't know how heart braking it really is.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:35:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: made it through

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thanks Mac!Glad to be back with you guys again.Missed you all thought it all.Never ceased on my commitment to Father Satan,or my power meditations.Got me a new rolling alter now,so I can continue the fight.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan!
Brian

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

I believe that Father Satan and the Gods of Hell work through us at times, to reach each other. Unity, guidance, and friendship.

There is nothing more that I want then to be with Father Satan, to be as Him, and to walk beside Him, in Him. To gain knowledge, have wisdom, and to fight for Him.

He is in each of us, and each of us are one of His facets, His faces, His hands, Him.

Never have I felt more happy, and now, never alone again. Thanks and praise be to Him, and to the Gods of Hell.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!

Thank you so much for the inspirational words,but I just want you to know my friend,that I believe they are from Father.What I mean is,when your life is totally dedicated to Him,as even are great High Priestess has said,then Father Satan is the one who is guiding us.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Drachen Jotun <drachen.jotun@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 3:43 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian 

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, eremoslukos8@ <eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-Mac Friday

Mac Friday

www.joyofsatan.com

<briangibbons20@

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Steven Savage <liveharddiefree101@ wrote:

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

This is a beautiful testimony! It just goes to show how Father Satan protects and watches out for His own. We must never forget how lucky we are to have such an amazing and caring God who not only protects us but has worked to give us His gifts and Knowledge so that we may become as Gods ourselves.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

Welcome back. Glad you're safe. Hail Satan
------------------

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 01:52:11
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] made it through

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Greetings HP Zildar,
I am quite honored that you read,and responded to my post.This means so much to me,to have a JoS clergy,respond to any of my posts.I have never in almost 2 years of being in the ministry,ever tried to talk to any of the clergy before.Not that any of you are unapproachable,but I respect just how busy you are in the ministry.Age of Satan has also been a huge influence in my short Satanic life,and I visit your sight quite regularly.I have learned so much,and have been inspired by all the clergy's writings,that the Age of Satan site has offered.I also have been blessed with some of your great destruction rituals,that you post monthly,and look forward to the rituals that you,and others of our wonderful clergy post.Thanks for all the help in my growth,and keep up the good work.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 2:09 PM

This is a beautiful testimony! It just goes to show how Father Satan protects and watches out for His own. We must never forget how lucky we are to have such an amazing and caring God who not only protects us but has worked to give us His gifts and Knowledge so that we may become as Gods ourselves.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

------------------

To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Great to have you back, Brother! Hail Father Satan always!

On 5/22/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Greetings HP Zildar,
I am quite honored that you read,and responded to my post.This means so much
to me,to have a JoS clergy,respond to any of my posts.I have never in almost
2 years of being in the ministry,ever tried to talk to any of the clergy
before.Not that any of you are unapproachable,but I respect just how busy
you are in the ministry.Age of Satan has also been a huge influence in my
short Satanic life,and I visit your sight quite regularly.I have learned so
much,and have been inspired by all the clergy's writings,that the Age of
Satan site has offered.I also have been blessed with some of your great
destruction rituals,that you post monthly,and look forward to the rituals
that you,and others of our wonderful clergy post.Thanks for all the help in
my growth,and keep up the good work.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

This is a beautiful testimony! It just goes to show how Father Satan
protects and watches out for His own. We must never forget how lucky we are
to have such an amazing and caring God who not only protects us but has
worked to give us His gifts and Knowledge so that we may become as Gods
ourselves.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
wrote:

------------------

Greetings Family,

storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old oak tree.It took
out a third of the mobile home,but that enemy god could not take us out.We
were on the other side of the home when it happened.Out of a hundred and
twelve mobile homes in our little park,ninety four of our neighbors were
hit by trees.I looked out the window Wednesday morning,and saw all the
fifty foot trees swaying all the way touching the ground.It was a sight I
will never forget.They said that the winds were over one hundred and forty
miles an hour.

Now let me tell you what our sacred Grandfather tree did for us.When it
fell on our mobile home,it protected us from the flying debris.Then while
we were camping for two weeks,it protected us from the elements.It also
got us out from under a huge mortgage,which we would have been paying for
for the next ten years or more.We bought another mobile home,which we
financed for only the next three years.Thank you Father Satan for all you
and Grandfather Oak tree have done for us.We just got our internet back
today,and I have missed my Satanic family most.Glad to be back,and love
you all.

Hail Satan!

Brian

<td val[/IMG]Thanks missed ya!

--- On Thu, 5/26/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 7:48 PM

Great to have you back, Brother! Hail Father Satan always!

On 5/22/11, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
Greetings HP Zildar,
I am quite honored that you read,and responded to my post.This means so much
to me,to have a JoS clergy,respond to any of my posts.I have never in almost
2 years of being in the ministry,ever tried to talk to any of the clergy
before.Not that any of you are unapproachable,but I respect just how busy
you are in the ministry.Age of Satan has also been a huge influence in my
short Satanic life,and I visit your sight quite regularly.I have learned so
much,and have been inspired by all the clergy's writings,that the Age of
Satan site has offered.I also have been blessed with some of your great
destruction rituals,that you post monthly,and look forward to the rituals
that you,and others of our wonderful clergy post.Thanks for all the help in
my growth,and keep up the good work.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi
<<a rel="nofollow">high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...

This is a beautiful testimony! It just goes to show how Father Satan
protects and watches out for His own. We must never forget how lucky we are
to have such an amazing and caring God who not only protects us but has
worked to give us His gifts and Knowledge so that we may become as Gods
ourselves.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
wrote:

------------------

To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings Family,

storms.Our mobile home was destroyed by a ninety year old oak tree.It took
out a third of the mobile home,but that enemy god could not take us out.We
were on the other side of the home when it happened.Out of a hundred and
twelve mobile homes in our little park,ninety four of our neighbors were
hit by trees.I looked out the window Wednesday morning,and saw all the
fifty foot trees swaying all the way touching the ground.It was a sight I
will never forget.They said that the winds were over one hundred and forty
miles an hour.

Now let me tell you what our sacred Grandfather tree did for us.When it
fell on our mobile home,it protected us from the flying debris.Then while
we were camping for two weeks,it protected us from the elements.It also
got us out from under a huge mortgage,which we would have been paying for
for the next ten years or more.We bought another mobile home,which we
financed for only the next three years.Thank you Father Satan for all you
and Grandfather Oak tree have done for us.We just got our internet back
today,and I have missed my Satanic family most.Glad to be back,and love
you all.

Hail Satan!

Brian
[/TD]

We are all here to serve our Father Satan, and to stand together as Brothers and Sisters. I am happy that our members enjoy and participate in the Rituals!:) It is all thanks to Father Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Greetings HP Zildar,
I am quite honored that you read,and responded to my post.This means so much to me,to have a JoS clergy,respond to any of my posts.I have never in almost 2 years of being in the ministry,ever tried to talk to any of the clergy before.Not that any of you are unapproachable,but I respect just how busy you are in the ministry.Age of Satan has also been a huge influence in my short Satanic life,and I visit your sight quite regularly.I have learned so much,and have been inspired by all the clergy's writings,that the Age of Satan site has offered.I also have been blessed with some of your great destruction rituals,that you post monthly,and look forward to the rituals that you,and others of our wonderful clergy post.Thanks for all the help in my growth,and keep up the good work.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@ wrote:

------------------

Greetings Family,

Hail Satan!

Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back