Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lucid Dreams

Yes. Although everyone experiences different things, always be prepared to sometimes be woken up by Satan or one of his Demons in the morning, which is usually when they have some advice, suggestions, or tasks for you (but it can also be any other time of day or night, but I've experienced this the most in the mornings). For me, they've never woken me up when I hadn't had enough sleep. They seem to have perfect timing. If this ever happens to any of you in the morning, even if the day they come to you isn't set up as a good day for you, you will have a GREAT day anyways, despite all odds.

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

with consistent meditation, i find that i have lucid dreams so i suppose they do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@ wrote:

I have a lot of lucid dreams, do meditations cause a lot of these?

Cool! Wish they'd do that to me...ah well. Good to know they *do* do that, though, just in case I ever get an unlooked-for wake up call! Lol. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: hammerofthegods_666 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:18 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lucid Dreams
Yes. Although everyone experiences different things, always be prepared to sometimes be woken up by Satan or one of his Demons in the morning, which is usually when they have some advice, suggestions, or tasks for you (but it can also be any other time of day or night, but I've experienced this the most in the mornings). For me, they've never woken me up when I hadn't had enough sleep. They seem to have perfect timing. If this ever happens to any of you in the morning, even if the day they come to you isn't set up as a good day for you, you will have a GREAT day anyways, despite all odds.

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Andre" <darkfury211@ ... wrote:

with consistent meditation, i find that i have lucid dreams so i suppose they do.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@ wrote:

I am so nocturnal that almost all contact with me takes place at night, somewhere between midnight and 4:00 a.m. (I'm often awake -- even cats wonder about me! LOL) although I must say that I have spoken with the gods at all times of day or night as well. Which I guess merely illustrates that any time is the best time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

Cool! Wish they'd do that to me...ah well. Good to know they *do* do that, though, just in case I ever get an unlooked-for wake up call! Lol. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lucid Dreams

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@ wrote:

The best way to have a lucid dream is while dreaming, to realize that you are dreaming. I read somewhere its posible to go to the astral plane while lucid dreaming. Though i;ve read contradictory things that said they are two differnt planes.

I remember one dream I had which relates to High Priest Jake's post. A demon, he was an older man with a book trying to teach me something. We were sitting on the floor and basically I wasnt completely understanding what he was teaching so he put his hand on his face and like sighed LOL. It was funny, though I do wish I could remember what he said. I swear if I dont think about the dream within the first couple of minutes I forget it. Sometimes Ill be reminded of the dream by something during everday life.

Dreams are very important, especially to the ancient Egyptians, they were prophetic. I wish I knew more about them but its hard to gain knowledge on the subject, especially on interpretations because of the cultural boundaries.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@ wrote:

yeah i remember that.....when i dozzed off to sleep.........and yes also i was a little awake..thinking of that "today will be my bad day" suddenly someone said MAI............

What is Mai??

is it japanese.............

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]one night i fell asleep meditating and my candle was still lit.
[i had taken a sleeping aid]
but i was woken up when there was only about an inch of the candle left.
maybe it was satan or one of his demons.
either way
i am thankful for not burning the house down.
lol.

--- On Mon, 4/6/09, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 7:40 PM

I am so nocturnal that almost all contact with me takes place at night, somewhere between midnight and 4:00 a.m. (I'm often awake -- even cats wonder about me! LOL) although I must say that I have spoken with the gods at all times of day or night as well. Which I guess merely illustrates that any time is the best time.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Andre" <darkfury211@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "roxy_falloutgirl" <roxy_falloutgirl@ wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [/IMG][email protected]
    [/IMG][email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back