Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lowering body temp.??

siguard666

Has anybody ever came across an article or a piece of info, telling about lowering one's body temp.?? I read an article that it can prolong one's life up to 2 centuries. I doubt that SUCH length is possible, but additional 50 yrs would do the job.

Grateful for every piece of info or a comment on that.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

<td val[/IMG]I would love to read the article.  Share it if you would.

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] lowering body temp.??
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 9:12 AM

Has anybody ever came across an article or a piece of info, telling about lowering one's body temp.?? I read an article that it can prolong one's life up to 2 centuries. I doubt that SUCH length is possible, but additional 50 yrs would do the job.

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

well,ive heard that but its not about lowering bodyt temp. its more about DNA change by mind.Control your body by mind and meditation.Its only for really REALLY RRREEEAALLLYY experts in mind things.Like pyrokinesis,summoning demons even not in meditation,and having what they want in seconds! Its for..more like expert satanists.Just learn more about it.Please if you get more info,can you please send the info for me?my email is xzibitkilla12@...

HAIL SATAN!
Ivan,True Satanist(Beginner)

I don't see the link between lowering one's temperature and living longer... Yes its possible to make yourself colder or warmer.. if thats what you want to know I can help.. but its not about living longer..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

yea same here but i can extend my life to eternitty using biokinesis because u can stop your body from aging for a very long time which would be awesome because that is what father satan does i mean how do u think he lives for so long.and im learning about biokinesis because i have already made my muscles bigger using biokinesis which is awesome because the kids at my school leave me alonebecause they know that if they pick a fight with me that they will lose

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 10:52:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] lowering body temp.??

<td vAl[/IMG]I would love to read the article.  Share it if you would.

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, siguard666 <siguard666@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] lowering body temp.??
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 9:12 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back