Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lower Back pain help??

sancheznayib

I started meditating over a year now but been on and off not constant I remember when my back started hurting was when I started to open my root chakra, So I stopped for awhile to see if it would help but no it hurt so bad that I couldn't even walk so I went to a chiropractic and it helped me a bit, my back stopped hurting not 100% but it did and I recently tried opening more on my 3rd eye because ive felt as it wasn't open fully, for the past 5 to 6 days been working on my 3rd eye but my lower back pain came again??? Any ideas on what to do to help my pain? I heard that it is because the kundalini wants to work its way up thats why theirs pain?? I feel as if im not doing something right ether stretches? Yoga? Breathing exercise? Work more on my chakras? Any help please I will really appreciate it!!

I had the same problem. Work on ALL your chakras, not just one at a time since energy won't be able to flow freely. Now that your base chakra might be open, work on your sexual, solar plexus, etc. the chakras need work daily in order to maintain balance.

I'd also suggest breaking the enemy links from the base chakra... I had an unexplainable pain as well (along with other parts of my body; eg throat heart etc) and in the end it was the enemy links.I'm not saying that this is the case here, but you should eliminate all options. :)

Στις 7:15 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 25 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "sancheznayib@..." <sancheznayib@... έγραψε:
  I started meditating over a year now but been on and off not constant I remember when my back started hurting was when I started to open my root chakra, So I stopped for awhile to see if it would help but no it hurt so bad that I couldn't even walk so I went to a chiropractic and it helped me a bit, my back stopped hurting not 100% but it did and I recently tried opening more on my 3rd eye because ive felt as it wasn't open fully, for the past 5 to 6 days been working on my 3rd eye but my lower back pain came again??? Any ideas on what to do to help my pain? I heard that it is because the kundalini wants to work its way up thats why theirs pain?? I feel as if im not doing something right ether stretches? Yoga? Breathing exercise? Work more on my chakras? Any help please I will really appreciate it!!

Yes Brother, this has happened to me too. 
What helped me was breathing in energy into my Hip Chakras, and basically doing the Chakra Breathing Meditation on them both. I then spin them. Other methods I used where, doing the Alternate Nostril Breathing - Holding At the Top, and the Watchtower Meditation on the Hip Chakras. 
Our Guardians and Father Satan aren't here for nothing. Ask then, as they are more than willing to help their beloved. As it has been said, The Great Gods are our Teachers and Guides in this Great Golden Path.
Hope your back gets better :)

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 24 Nov 2013, at 17:11, <sancheznayib@... wrote:

Oh wow thanks everyone for the tips and advice didnt think none were gonna reply to this haha But again I appreciate it thank you all! Ima try all methods you all gave Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back