Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love

Stacey Halmo

I need help please:( my bf says he loves me but i feel i still might loose him,is there any spells or ritual that can intensify his love for me so that he wont leave if so can someone help me?

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Sent via Cricket Mobile Email

If he changes his mind it isn't mention to be. You shouldn't try to change his emotions. He says he loves you then love him back! Dont worry about him leaving you that will hinder the relationship.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stacey Halmo" <staceyhalmo@... wrote:

I need help please:( my bf says he loves me but i feel i still might loose him,is there any spells or ritual that can intensify his love for me so that he wont leave if so can someone help me?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Word of caution: "dont put all your faith in some one you are not married to(especially under Father Satan), becuase it can be real devastating if the relationship breaks up. Hope that helped.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Vepar!
Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

If he changes his mind it isn't mention to be. You shouldn't try to change his emotions. He says he loves you then love him back! Dont worry about him leaving you that will hinder the relationship.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stacey Halmo" <staceyhalmo@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I think you better have confidence in yourself...your bf is an individual and has his own personality. Let have his own independent decision...let him have his own freedom .... give him your love and you will get similar vibration.

Hail Satan
Hail All Demons of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stacey Halmo" <staceyhalmo@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello.I asked 'how to make a deal with demons' in the previous post.But everyone responded that no one can make a deal with Satan.And also asked me to read the joyofsatan page for more details.I read the page.My actual problem is I want my ex gf back to me.She broke up with me,and I couldn't live a happy life without her.So I have decided to do sex magic or love magic to her.It was written sex magic with the help of demon is extremely powerful and this can also be done with the help of group of people.Can anyone please help on how to do this?I have no idea.Do I need to do any rituals?I want extremely powerful magic.So that she will back to me again.

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip, you should understand that one doesn't really join or interested in SS merely for one minor personal issue. It's a serious thing focused in empowering our souls and becoming Gods. Also, I recommend that you just ignore her, if she left then that means she's not for you, work on finding your soulmate or anything like that, provided you're a dedicated and serious SS. If you're desperate, it most probably won't work either. Your mood and emotions doesn't affect the working.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@... wrote:

Hello.I asked 'how to make a deal with demons' in the previous post.But everyone responded that no one can make a deal with Satan.And also asked me to read the joyofsatan page for more details.I read the page.My actual problem is I want my ex gf back to me.She broke up with me,and I couldn't live a happy life without her.So I have decided to do sex magic or love magic to her.It was written sex magic with the help of demon is extremely powerful and this can also be done with the help of group of people.Can anyone please help on how to do this?I have no idea.Do I need to do any rituals?I want extremely powerful magic.So that she will back to me again.

Sent from my iPhone

Correction: *Your mood and emotions do affect the working.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Phillip, you should understand that one doesn't really join or interested in SS merely for one minor personal issue. It's a serious thing focused in empowering our souls and becoming Gods. Also, I recommend that you just ignore her, if she left then that means she's not for you, work on finding your soulmate or anything like that, provided you're a dedicated and serious SS. If you're desperate, it most probably won't work either. Your mood and emotions doesn't affect the working.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Also here's a technique that can help you remove this negative feeling and live a happy life without her:

http://www.nlp-now.co.uk/nlp_swish.htm

See the problem here is that attached emotion, not the fact that she left you. The fact that she broke up with you is merely a neutral event, you chose to interpret this bad way and you associated feelings with her. If she comes back again, again how do you know that she won't be a bitch and leave you again? That's why the reason I never encourage people to try to get their ex back, it's always preferable to find a new one, especially your soulmate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip <phillip_0205@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hello.I asked 'how to make a deal with demons' in the previous post.But everyone responded that no one can make a deal with Satan.And also asked me to read the joyofsatan page for more details.I read the page.My actual problem is I want my ex gf back to me.She broke up with me,and I couldn't live a happy life without her.So I have decided to do sex magic or love magic to her.It was written sex magic with the help of demon is extremely powerful and this can also be done with the help of group of people.Can anyone please help on how to do this?I have no idea.Do I need to do any rituals?I want extremely powerful magic.So that she will back to me again.Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

You didn't really need to post it twice. Just once, if we know we'll answer it and you'll have to wait sometimes even a day or more. If we can't there's nothing you can do about that, you'll have to figure out the answer yourself.

Hello.I asked 'how to make a deal with demons' in the previous post.But everyone responded that no one can make a deal with Satan.And also asked me to read the joyofsatan page for more details.I read the page.My actual problem is I want my ex gf back to me.She broke up with me,and I couldn't live a happy life without her.So I have decided to do sex magic or love magic to her.It was written sex magic with the help of demon is extremely powerful and this can also be done with the help of group of people.Can anyone please help on how to do this?I have no idea.Do I need to do any rituals?I want extremely powerful magic.So that she will back to me again.Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

this is not a place for making deals. be respectful in your approach towards the Gods of hell and Father Satan. joy of Satan web is the answer. Satanic power Meditations are extremely powerful when done correctly with consistency. HAIL SATAN

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 05:44 BST Phillip wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Your partner needs to love you for who you are, not for the work and spells you do. If you need these extras in your relationship, it may not be a true (...). You should listen to HP Maxine's sermon on satanic love. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stacey Halmo" <staceyhalmo@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

So I recently lost the girl I love to someone else.. I'm a mess... we used to have the strongest feelings for eachother but that other person came and made things complicated between us because they had and have feelings for eachother and she decided to go the easy way and just go with him. Can summoning a demon bring back her love for me and get rid of her feelings for him? If so will it still be like, true love? I need to get her back...

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but if it's meant to be, she'll realize it and come back. In the meantime, work on empowering yourself. There's a good chance that there's someone else out there that will be even more compatible with you. Keep your chin and your bioelectricity up. Chicks dig power. :) Hail Satan!
On Feb 11, 2013 10:05 AM, "ektopac224" <skipper975@... wrote:
  So I recently lost the girl I love to someone else.. I'm a mess... we used to have the strongest feelings for eachother but that other person came and made things complicated between us because they had and have feelings for eachother and she decided to go the easy way and just go with him. Can summoning a demon bring back her love for me and get rid of her feelings for him? If so will it still be like, true love? I need to get her back...

In my opinion losing someone you love is very painful but if they are meant to be with you then they will never leave you in the first place.Sometimes its just better to heal and be with someone that will always love no matter what.Plus many times it seems like a bad thing to loose them but may be the best thing for us at the time.I would suggest doing a ritual to Satan and telling how you feel and ask Him to put the right person in your life.I did a ritual and found my soul mate a few months later.We are married and fixing to have a baby so I can tell you if you are loyal to Satan He knows whats best for us.Hope it all turns out for the best for you soon. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Love

Satan knows whats best for us. He loves us and obviously wants the best for us. He knows us intimately. Just remain loyal to Him. He will help you find the rigjht partner for you. Good luck.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:38:21 PM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Love

In my opinion losing someone you love is very painful but if they are meant to be with you then they will never leave you in the first place.Sometimes its just better to heal and be with someone that will always love no matter what.Plus many times it seems like a bad thing to loose them but may be the best thing for us at the time.I would suggest doing a ritual to Satan and telling how you feel and ask Him to put the right person in your life.I did a ritual and found my soul mate a few months later.We are married and fixing to have a baby so I can tell you if you are loyal to Satan He knows whats best for us.Hope it all turns out for the best for you soon.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Love

" Chicks dig power" - Best quote 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:
  I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but if it's meant to be, she'll realize it and come back. In the meantime, work on empowering yourself. There's a good chance that there's someone else out there that will be even more compatible with you. Keep your chin and your bioelectricity up. Chicks dig power. :) Hail Satan! On Feb 11, 2013 10:05 AM, "ektopac224" <skipper975@... wrote:

Hi skipper975,
first of all, you need to value yourself,think for yourself,looking forward to better and advancing yourself through Power meditations,so you would get what you want exactly on your own. She left,There can be a good reason for YOU. I have gone through same such situations in my life where i felt like "i cannot live without her,i need her no matter what"
Forget it,brother,i know its hard. Go against your mind i mean these feelings,thoughts. Have a control on them.There are precious meditations to help you in that.You rather use your time on advancing yourself than wasting time on thinking of how to get her back. Having POWER in hands would give you much more than you can ever imagine. Get that through POWER MEDITATIONS. Good Luck !
Hail SATAN !

Do you know of any effective way to get rid of feelings for another person/loved one/ex? Struggling with this. I have prayed to father to get rid of the feelings asap, and it actually helped, but it keeps coming back, and it needs to be eradicated before it does any more harm. I have no reason to harm the person though.

HS!!

do u really want him to love you because you cast a spell on him ? will you really be satisfied with his feelings which were planted by you ?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Clown you have a point there, so Stacey, i offer you my help and my ears to listen to your problems, i have much experience with love, and i have gone through same situation recently, pm me for advice.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 10:55 AM PDT Aquarian Clown wrote:

do u really want him to love you because you cast a spell on him ? will you really be satisfied with his feelings which were planted by you ?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sorry, but both your posts are not really helping and answering here. Not to mention that you both lose an important point here. This type of thinking is not True. The feelings one 'creates' by magick, are not in anyway 'fake', these just pave the circumstances so that real and healthy love can occur. There aren't any blockages to this.

Its normal to want someone to love you as you love them, nothing wrong with that. Spells and Magick are to ensure that the invisible forces to which some people obey, fall victims upon and think are 'how reality is' or 'fate' are on your own hands, to do as you please.

Go ahead and cast spells on the person you love, so you can fall in love together.

Also, he is your boyfriend and therefore, you're together because you love each other. So intensify the love you have and enjoy it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Clown you have a point there, so Stacey, i offer you my help and my ears to listen to your problems, i have much experience with love, and i have gone through same situation recently, pm me for advice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Yes there are such spells: 1) Spell for love/sex: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html
2) You can do the Square of Venus too: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html Venus enters one of its home signs Taurus tomorrow. You can start this square starting with next Friday. 
3) You can also work with runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html
Hail Satan!
On 14-apr.-2013, at 00:06, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You answered the wrong post, that was an old one, it just had the same subject. I posted the correct one now :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Sorry, but both your posts are not really helping and answering here. Not to mention that you both lose an important point here. This type of thinking is not True. The feelings one 'creates' by magick, are not in anyway 'fake', these just pave the circumstances so that real and healthy love can occur. There aren't any blockages to this.

Its normal to want someone to love you as you love them, nothing wrong with that. Spells and Magick are to ensure that the invisible forces to which some people obey, fall victims upon and think are 'how reality is' or 'fate' are on your own hands, to do as you please.

Go ahead and cast spells on the person you love, so you can fall in love together.

Also, he is your boyfriend and therefore, you're together because you love each other. So intensify the love you have and enjoy it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Have you tried cutting the astral cords?

You could try cognitive defusion. Instead of getting rid of the emotion you just defuse from it so that it can't influence your behaviour. It talks about this in the book: The Happiness Trap by Dr Russ Harris

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adsfasdf4258" <adsfasdf4258@... wrote:

Do you know of any effective way to get rid of feelings for another person/loved one/ex? Struggling with this. I have prayed to father to get rid of the feelings asap, and it actually helped, but it keeps coming back, and it needs to be eradicated before it does any more harm. I have no reason to harm the person though.

HS!!

I say pray to Satan about it.. That's what I did and he answered me..
<hr>From: Aquarian Clown
Sent: 4/13/2013 12:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love

HAIL SATAN!!!!

My brothers and sisters. Please someone send me loving satanic
Energy I have been very beat down lately and you all are my family.

Hail father light bringer satan

Sent from my iPhone

What? -_-Bring your own self loving Satanic energy. This is not fucking christianity where people "pray" (and fuck up) an individual. Meditate for fuck's sake, clean your aura and chakras, cut off any links that could be bothersome.

Στις 2:12 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

ey chick and the other dude whos havin problems have fun if youre coming here for help im assuming ur kids [too] quit being so damn orthodox no rituals handle it urself you people are way too serious and i reccomend you not involve satan or any gods for that matter with the emotional endeavors of a mere human [this was NOT dictated from anyone to me but its just my opinion]

From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Love
Sent: Sun, Nov 9, 2014 10:26:13 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What? -_-Bring your own self loving Satanic energy. This is not fucking christianity where people "pray" (and fuck up) an individual. Meditate for fuck's sake, clean your aura and chakras, cut off any links that could be bothersome.

Στις 2:12 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

[/TD]

Have u realy applying all your being to this first thing is to understand that all xians and others have other entitys reserch meaning Satan has no reason to lie and realy all we have to is listen to the facts and ask questions so you and Satan can live or any of the Other Gods but if it were me i would learn program did but i no that went you start wakeing up He That is in you your going to feel this enrgy blast all over you this just what went all over me on a simple thank you for doing a ritul thanks to you also and you know who you are Hail Satan

You are right on wih what you said look I no for beound measure Astraroth in the begaining of what i was tap into it was Astraroth the eyes that he myself seen were the same as the pictures on the internet because He said when he asked for a cig he took of his glasses an said look at my eyes these are the eyes Of God Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device  ------ Original message------ From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@ya... Date: Sun, 11/9/2014 5:26 AMTo: [email protected];Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Love    What? -_-Bring your own self loving Satanic energy. This is not fucking christianity where people "pray" (and fuck up) an individual. Meditate for fuck's sake, clean your aura and chakras, cut off any links that could be bothersome.

Sent from my iPhone

I ask satan to listen to you give u happiness , put some head phone listen to the a satanic song you can find, he be clear to hear

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 9:27 PM CST Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Satan want you happy, listen he right next to talk to him hail satan the father

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 9:27 PM CST Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Rase your own energies through meditation, don't ask your brothers and sisters for something you can do yourself. Also we don't even know you, how the hell do we know your even a Satanist? focus your own energy build a aura of protection.  

On Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:12 PM, "Jayvon Smith jayvon.smith@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I just want to take a moment and say that I love you my brothers and sisters. The thought that you are on this planet, walking this earth, makes me happy. I wish I can hug all of you. Hail our parent, Satan!!<3

Sailor_moon985 This is so sweet of you :D I am happy I am not the only emotional person here :D.Indeed connection is importand in my opinion.Hail Satan and have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back