Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

love

Hatred and Love are equally important - but you will not love your enemy and hate the loved one:p (as those dumb sheep are told to do).

We may utilise hatred in rituals of revenge.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@... wrote:

what about love and hatred in satanism are they equal ore hatred is better than love

Both of them are equally important emotions and interconnected to eachother. For example, if you love someone really much you WILL hate anyone who tries to harm him/her. If you don't hate his enemies then it means you don't really love him/her and don't want to protect him/her. If you love yourself then you WILL hate your personal enemies. This is a fact. It's obvious from the mainstream religious teachings about "loving their enemies" that these people actually hate themselves!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@... wrote:

what about love and hatred in satanism are they equal ore hatred is better than love

i think im in love with a wicken, is it bad to like a wicken, im so confused :( please help me with this

If you *think* you're in love, it's just a crush. If you *are* in love, you would know without a doubt.

Is this wiccan open to the idea of Satanism? You can do rituals to help him/her find his/her way to the Truth. Use the runes Ansuz and Sowilo.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deandavis386" <deandavis386@... wrote:

i think im in love with a wicken, is it bad to like a wicken, im so confused :( please help me with this

<td val[/IMG]Wicca is just another form of xtian BS.It espouses the same ideals that xtians do,like turn the other cheek,and black magic is wrong.It is just program set up by the enemy,to take our true power away.So if you really love this person,and you are a dedicated SS,then you mat want to bring things things to their attention.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/11/12, deandavis386 <deandavis386@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] love
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 11:58 PM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
Hatred and Love are equally important - but you will not love your enemy and hate the loved one:p (as those dumb sheep are told to do).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@ wrote:

thanks guys, and she is open to the idea of satanism, im going to get her on the right path

<td val[/IMG]Can someone tell me how to bring my loved one back?

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: love
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 7:44 PM

If you *think* you're in love, it's just a crush. If you *are* in love, you would know without a doubt.

Is this wiccan open to the idea of Satanism? You can do rituals to help him/her find his/her way to the Truth. Use the runes Ansuz and Sowilo.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "deandavis386" <deandavis386@... wrote:

h
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Good idea! Because I can tell you from experience,you will never be happy with someone who is without.At least I will never be.Been there done that,and got the divorce too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, deandavis386 <deandavis386@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: love
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 7:07 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "anwerfatehy2002" <anwerfatehy2002@ wrote:

thanks guys, and she is open to the idea of satanism, im going to get her on the right path
[/TD]

Hi,there is this girl im deeply in love with but she is too tough for me to date. The thing is she is my friend buy i meet her rarely, but im in touch with her through social netwrking sites. The only thing thats frustrating me is that i dont have the key to her heart. I want to be her guy and i want her to b mine completely. I want to date her desperately. The question here is, can i fo a love spell on her even though i rarely meet her, if yes what else should i do, if no...still what should i do. Im deeply and madly in love with her and i really really need her in my life. Brothers/sisters please help me with this...pleaseeeeee! Any help would be appreciated.

ok there are love spells http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html copy and paste if the link is not lit up second it is important to be empowering your soul  we might take a break as i am on for the moment but that's ok but we must meditate i can't stress that enough welcome family mvua ya mawe shetani means hail satan

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 3:57 PM, <parthdivecha08@... wrote:
  Hi,there is this girl im deeply in love with but she is too tough for me to date. The thing is she is my friend buy i meet her rarely, but im in touch with her through social netwrking sites. The only thing thats frustrating me is that i dont have the key to her heart. I want to be her guy and i want her to b mine completely. I want to date her desperately. The question here is, can i fo a love spell on her even though i rarely meet her, if yes what else should i do, if no...still what should i do. Im deeply and madly in love with her and i really really need her in my life. Brothers/sisters please help me with this...pleaseeeeee! Any help would be appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back