Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love - This Friday

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
I was looking over this months moon phases, signs, etc, and noticed that this upcoming Friday is a good time to begin a love working, and I thought to post this for any of you whom might benefit from it.

(For those of you who noticed my other post on healing, I'm feeling "urged" to post these, by my GD or someone else. *shrugs*)

The moon will be full, and in Libra, which is excellent for love spells. - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html

Friday is ruled by Venus, which rules love. There are many love spells in past posts, just use the search box and find the one that works best for you, or invent your own. Daily aura affirmations are the easiest for newbies. Use Green energy; contrary to popular belief Green rules love, Red rules lust.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Plus there is no such thing as "unethical ways" in magick. We're not the RHP. There are no limits in magick usage. Besides harming another Satanist in any way or abusing our Gods with kike shit, you're allowed to do anything else you want.

Someone really needs to go to basic things of what we're about and read the JoS site. There are no limits or restrictions in Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Unethical? What's unethical about love and relationships? It makes us happy, so what's wrong with it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

Don't encourage people to use their magic in unethical ways. It's infiltratory.

yadayadayada excuses excuses

Bottom line - don't do it. And this wouldn't be the first suspicious post you've made.

To clear this up: love magick doesn't force anything, it's not an illusion, not a binding. Like Syt R said before:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/38808
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/38984

"Love magic is not forcing someone to love you. This type of magick subtly influences the person to develop feelings for you. The target is free to accept, deny, and questions these developing emotions."

Not that it would be wrong to force anything magickally on a non-Satanist, mind you. It only matters what you do to another Satanist here. Magick in all forms is perfectly legal, and there's no physical law restricting it, so there's no need to make up stupid wiccan-style laws for that. This post also:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/38984

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Plus there is no such thing as "unethical ways" in magick. We're not the RHP. There are no limits in magick usage. Besides harming another Satanist in any way or abusing our Gods with kike shit, you're allowed to do anything else you want.

Someone really needs to go to basic things of what we're about and read the JoS site. There are no limits or restrictions in Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Unethical? What's unethical about love and relationships? It makes us happy, so what's wrong with it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

Lydia is not an infiltrator. This will stop right here. And there is absolutely nothing suspicious about the post, what so ever. I personally think that you have some RHP programming that needs to be undone.

There is no "unethical" magick. We are not wiccans. We are Spiritual Satanists. In Spiritual Satanism, we do not place silly and unnecessary limitations upon ourselves and our magickal practices- limitations which are designed by the enemy to keep our Gentile People from reaching their full potential.

These ignorant, self-righteous and totally bogus teachings perpetuated in wicca and related enemy programs have no place here. I strongly suggest that you re-read the JoS site, as you still have some RHP hangups, and these will hold you back in your progress.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Bottom line - don't do it. And this wouldn't be the first suspicious post you've made.

Lydia, I know you are a strong individual and therefore will pay no attention to such a foolish statment regarding you and your intentions. Just know that I highly respect what you do for these groups and am thankful that just like in the past you have given us notice on such alignments, especially for those of us who are not as knowledgable in this area.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You want to accuse me of infiltratory, then you're a catholic nun for saying love & relationships are "unethical". Seriously, wtf?

Thanks HPS Zildar. I just want us SS to be the best warriors we can be, and happiness is a part of that. The happier we are in our personal lives, we better warriors we will be. And love & sex go a long way to making us happy. A lot of recent posts have been about love and timing for a working, so I thought I would answer a bunch of people at once with my post.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Lydia is not an infiltrator. This will stop right here. And there is absolutely nothing suspicious about the post, what so ever. I personally think that you have some RHP programming that needs to be undone.

There is no "unethical" magick. We are not wiccans. We are Spiritual Satanists. In Spiritual Satanism, we do not place silly and unnecessary limitations upon ourselves and our magickal practices- limitations which are designed by the enemy to keep our Gentile People from reaching their full potential.

These ignorant, self-righteous and totally bogus teachings perpetuated in wicca and related enemy programs have no place here. I strongly suggest that you re-read the JoS site, as you still have some RHP hangups, and these will hold you back in your progress.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hey brothers and sisters can you please stop this lydia didnt force any one to follow what she said but its up to you, i like her idea. Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 2:36 PM EET strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Lydia, I know you are a strong individual and therefore will pay no attention to such a foolish statment regarding you and your intentions. Just know that I highly respect what you do for these groups and am thankful that just like in the past you have given us notice on such alignments, especially for those of us who are not as knowledgable in this area.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

You want to accuse me of infiltratory, then you're a catholic nun for saying love & relationships are "unethical". Seriously, wtf?

We're supposed to use our own abilities to get what we want/need in life. Some of us have problems with love, due to Saturn in our 7th house in our natal charts, so we use magick to overcome that. I really don't understand your point of view.

If u dont mind me asking, what spell did u use?

Would u suggest the venus square working, and if so, which one? material or spiritual for causing love/infatuation?

Thank you. Brush off the negative comments and shine.

I was looking over this months moon phases, signs, etc, and noticed that this upcoming Friday is a good time to begin a love working, and I thought to post this for any of you whom might benefit from it.

(For those of you who noticed my other post on healing, I'm feeling "urged" to post these, by my GD or someone else. *shrugs*)

The moon will be full, and in Libra, which is excellent for love spells. - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html

Friday is ruled by Venus, which rules love. There are many love spells in past posts, just use the search box and find the one that works best for you, or invent your own. Daily aura affirmations are the easiest for newbies. Use Green energy; contrary to popular belief Green rules love, Red rules lust.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

It's not like you're kidnapping someone and locking them in your secret dungeon or anything. As Satanists, I don't think anyone should be hesitant about using love magic.
Hail Enki

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM, sosayeththeserpent <starcraft45345@... wrote:

I also saw this, and wanted to post about it. But you beat me to it lol. Thanks for the look out Lydia. Im supporting what HP Raasi said, 100%, arrogance and ignorance are best friends.

Im starting the Venus Square and im also going to cast a love spell. Maybe we should do something for the groups too. All this infigting realy upsets Father and invites the fury of Beelzebub. Dont be like the people who follow the religions of the book.

"It is my desire that all my
followers unite in a bond of unity,
lest those who are without prevail
against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 3:53 AM BST lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

That's a good idea, a ritual to bring harmony and unity between SS. This Friday would be a good time, since Libra is also good for peace and diplomacy.

Anyone up for making a ritual? That is, unless HPS Zildar's monthly ritual will be for that day.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], demoniese kind <fokjoodsus@... wrote:

I also saw this, and wanted to post about it. But you beat me to it lol. Thanks for the look out Lydia. Im supporting what HP Raasi said, 100%, arrogance and ignorance are best friends.

Im starting the Venus Square and im also going to cast a love spell. Maybe we should do something for the groups too. All this infigting realy upsets Father and invites the fury of Beelzebub. Dont be like the people who follow the religions of the book.

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

I recently completed a Satanic Rosary for love, I used affirmations not runes though, and it was very effective. He's not my soulmate, but he's perfect for now. A true gentleman, and quite wealthy. He's taking me on some terrific vacations over the next few months. I don't mean to brag, I'm just pointing out that our magick is VERY effective when done properly. And after all, we're supposed to enjoy life!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Nice work lydia.. dont worry about the things that are said to you, it is clearly for me that you are helping. I will also start this spell on friday. And I am in for a group ritual, maybe we can do a love ritual for all the SS!!!

That's a good idea, a ritual to bring harmony and unity between SS. This Friday would be a good time, since Libra is also good for peace and diplomacy.

Anyone up for making a ritual? That is, unless HPS Zildar's monthly ritual will be for that day.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], demoniese kind <fokjoodsus@ wrote:

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 3:53 AM BST lydia_666@ wrote:

I recently completed a Satanic Rosary for love, I used affirmations not runes though, and it was very effective. He's not my soulmate, but he's perfect for now. A true gentleman, and quite wealthy. He's taking me on some terrific vacations over the next few months. I don't mean to brag, I'm just pointing out that our magick is VERY effective when done properly. And after all, we're supposed to enjoy life!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Ahm i also want to but its for money only how can i be specific that am on the right track? couse there is no afimation for money.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 8:19 PM EET lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], demoniese kind <fokjoodsus@... wrote:

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

For money, use green energy with gold flecks, HPS Maxine wrote in the page on colors that is the best for attracting money. Use an affirmation like:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I desire"

I read that somewhere months ago, I think I quoted it correctly. Say this daily in the hour of Sun, Venus, or Jupiter. As may repetitions as you feel is necessary (10, 20, 54, 108, it's up to you).

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

Ahm i also want to but its for money only how can i be specific that am on the right track? couse there is no afimation for money.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], demoniese kind <fokjoodsus@ wrote:

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Ok thanks lydia

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 9:17 PM EET lydia_666@... wrote:

For money, use green energy with gold flecks, HPS Maxine wrote in the page on colors that is the best for attracting money. Use an affirmation like:

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I desire"

I read that somewhere months ago, I think I quoted it correctly. Say this daily in the hour of Sun, Venus, or Jupiter. As may repetitions as you feel is necessary (10, 20, 54, 108, it's up to you).

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Help mhm is the same mantra for venus used for móney, love etc there is only one mantra? Hail satan!

Hail Father Satan!

against them" - Satan

Hail Satan
Hail Agares

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

This "individual" is constantly accusing members of infiltrating. I just ignore it, as commanded by the Al-Jilwah The Black Book of Satan.

--Blue Earth. Dedicated 3/19/2012 Monday at 3am

Agreed. Thank you, High Priestess Zildar Raasi. I have witnessed the infiltrator-accuser accuse and quickly become suspicious of new members seeking knowledge and others promoting fundamental SS principles. There is and are measures that can be taken against such practices. I do not suggest banning individuals such as this, as it would be easy for such an individual to create a new email and re-join. But i suggest ignoring ignorant comments and/or correcting them.

I wish there were more High Priestesses and High Priests that could regulate and have the last word on more subjects, but it seems that the nature of any organization will have to deal with members with different levels of understanding and infiltrators. I do not know if that constant accuser is an infiltrator or not, but if that individual is sincere in our cause, i see symptons of paranoia. I have suffered from this type of symptom in the past before i dedicated. I think we have to realize that even if/when a person dedicates, she/he does not automatically become cured of all diseases and symptoms.

Idk what type of monitoring is available by our moderators, but i know that SATAN guides his chosen ones to Truth.

--Blue Earth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

<td val[/IMG]And I second the motion too lol

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/3/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love - This Friday
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 12:36 PM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

We're supposed to use our own abilities to get what we want/need in life. Some of us have problems with love, due to Saturn in our 7th house in our natal charts, so we use magick to overcome that. I really don't understand your point of view.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

[/TD]

May i ask for ur thoughts once again?

Lets say i have identified someone i want to influence for falling in love/infatuation with me.

What all would advise me to do, so as to get the full benefits/force of this friday transit?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Thanks.

I thought u raised the energy then programmed it.

Ive never tried the 108 reps but will do so.

I did a 40-day 108-rep affirmation to attract an ideal love partner for me, it was pretty generalized. It was mostly an experiment so I didn't want to do something I could easily mess up like a square (I'm not good with varying repetitions). I started it on a Sunday, hour of Venus, Moon in Taurus. So not the ideal timing since it was a Sunday not Friday, but it worked. I also began it during a ritual, politely asking the powers of Hell to help guide the energies.

But if you wanted to do the Venus square, I think it would be the material one. I think the spiritual one would be for the heart chakra and to strengthen Venus in your natal chart. I'm not 100% positive though, I'm not very experienced with the squares.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

If u dont mind me asking, what spell did u use?

Would u suggest the venus square working, and if so, which one? material or spiritual for causing love/infatuation?

Thank you. Brush off the negative comments and shine.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Love, by definition, is a magickal force.

ANY TIME someone falls in love, it is the result of their souls interacting in a certain way, and generating a certain type of energy together.

A love spell simply sparks the flame. Would the flame have been there without the spell? In some cases yes. In others, no. But it doesn't really matter.

Falling in love is usually not a choice - whether a spell is cast or not. There's really nothing all that different. You're just setting it all up. Not a big deal.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back