Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love spell

jeremy montoya

Is it okay to keep casting the love spell with the same affirmation ? for example if i cast a spell on a girl on friday at the hour of venus like 8pm can i do it again at 3am or should i just do it once? will it be stronger if i keep doing it or ruin it? Thankyou. HAIL SATAN HAIL HELLS ARMY

You can do it but after your done, it's best not to think about the working and let the energy handle itself
Though, sometimes we do need to repeat a working a few more times until the energy gets a good foothold on the outcome we desire to manifest

Brothers and sisters

could any one tell me is it a good time to start a love spell on this Friday (6th)

Hail Farther Satan
Hail Lord Sorath
Hail The Gods of Hell
Hail Hitler

No. the moon is waning and the moon is going to be in aqaurius or pisces. You need to look at satanic magick section on the joyofsatab website and look at timing your magick with the moon.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 1:28 PM EDT Chithisa Thiska wrote:

*Brothers and sisters

could any one tell me is it a good time to start a love spell on this
Friday (6th)
Hail Farther Satan
Hail Lord Sorath
Hail The Gods of Hell
Hail Hitler

I have been into this one women for a very long time but don't know how to get her to love me, is there any type of spell for this ?

Sent from my iPhone

I need help. There's a girl I really like and I want her to feel the same way towards me that I feel for her. I wanted to know if there's any spells simpler to do than the one of the JOS website. I've tried it before but I can't seem to get it to work. I've done other spells before as well and they've all have gone through successfully and are taking less time to take effect each time I do a new one. I've even been able to do a destruction ritual just by thinking about it. I just really want this girl to like me. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Wellwell. A love spell:) I have influenced a girl to be sexually intrested in me before. En it worked quite successfully:) lol Thing is i dnt really work with spells...that sounds alittle too sophisticated for something so easy. Ay.
I merely use affirmations and raise energy from the sun....and aura manipulation, or better to say aura magic. So heres what...
Affirm: i am programming my aura to attract................'s aura. She finds me very attractive and sexually irresistable.
Short en precise....thats the affirmation. Now draw energy from the sun and direct it into your aura and change the energy to green( the colour of love) or orange(lust). You do all this through visualisation. A trance state can be very effective, though not neccesary. Procedure: Charge your aura with energy from the sun as you manipulate the colour through visualisation, as you recite the affirmation at the same time. That always does the trick :) Hial Father Satan
Hail all hell
Dark blessings my brother May you win her heart. DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Oct 2, 2016 6:02 PM, "Jose Mora joseyugioh12@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back