Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love Spell

gaara_zim123

Has anyone tried a Love Spell. If u have does it work? I tried it but i don't know yet if it worked. i havent seen the person i tried it on yet because i did it on thurday night but al of a sudden we had a snow day on Friday. so if any one has tried it before please tell me if it worked for u

Maybe you could try summoning Gremory and ask her to help you win this girls heart. What spell exactly did you use?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@... wrote:
Has anyone tried a Love Spell. If u have does it work? I tried it but i don't know yet if it worked. i havent seen the person i tried it on yet because i did it on thurday night but al of a sudden we had a snow day on Friday. so if any one has tried it before please tell me if it worked for u
It worked for me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origami_swiss_cheese" <origami-swiss-cheese@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@ wrote:

Maybe it was a Snow Spell? ^_^

<td val[/IMG]wow. cool. maybe i didnt do someting right.

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, origami_swiss_cheese <origami-swiss-cheese@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love Spell
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 5:45 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@ ... wrote:

It worked for me
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]well i went to JoyofSatan.com and got the spell on that website.just go to the website and scroll down till it says Satanic withcraft then ull see it. do u know of any other love spells?

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, sardarkar <sardarkar@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 11:29 AM

Maybe you could try summoning Gremory and ask her to help you win this girls heart. What spell exactly did you use?
[/TD]

Do NOT do ANY love spells at this time. Venus is in retrograde at this moment, I guarantee that all love spell attempts will either have no effect or will backfire at this time. Wait for the Venus retrograde to end.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], conner ortega <gaara_zim123@... wrote:

well i went to JoyofSatan.com and got the spell on that website.just go to the website and scroll down till it says Satanic withcraft then ull see it. do u know of any other love spells?

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, sardarkar <sardarkar@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@... wrote:
Of course it works, all Satanic magick does it you believe in it and are powerfull enough to pull it off, but only if its done at the right time, and right now Venus is in retrograde which means the forces governed by Venus are working against us, and as Venus governs love you won't be successful with a love spell at the moment.

Which i'm pretty frustrated about because i'm literally gagging do to a love spell, i can feel the desire building up and i know bottling up your emotions is really unhealthy but i can't release the way i feel into a spell with Venus retrograde.

Wait until the retrograde is over, April the 17th it ends which means the next friday after that (the day of Venus) during any of the hours of Venus that day would be the best time to do your love spell.

I would strongly advise you to use the runes to raise and then direct the energy for this is they greatly amplify your working.

Good Luck to You
and HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Thank you!!! now i know the best time to do it. again i thank u! HAIL SATAN!

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Niko <nikopope@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 1:39 AM

Do NOT do ANY love spells at this time. Venus is in retrograde at this moment, I guarantee that all love spell attempts will either have no effect or will backfire at this time. Wait for the Venus retrograde to end.

-Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, conner ortega <gaara_zim123@ ... wrote:

well i went to JoyofSatan.com and got the spell on that website.just go to the website and scroll down till it says Satanic withcraft then ull see it. do u know of any other love spells?

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, sardarkar <sardarkar@. .. wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you!!! This advice will be very helpful. again i thanks u!!!!   HAIL SATAN!  
--- On Wed, 4/1/09, free_will666 <free_will666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 12:27 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@ ... wrote:

Of course it works, all Satanic magick does it you believe in it and are powerfull enough to pull it off, but only if its done at the right time, and right now Venus is in retrograde which means the forces governed by Venus are working against us, and as Venus governs love you won't be successful with a love spell at the moment.

Which i'm pretty frustrated about because i'm literally gagging do to a love spell, i can feel the desire building up and i know bottling up your emotions is really unhealthy but i can't release the way i feel into a spell with Venus retrograde.

Wait until the retrograde is over, April the 17th it ends which means the next friday after that (the day of Venus) during any of the hours of Venus that day would be the best time to do your love spell.

I would strongly advise you to use the runes to raise and then direct the energy for this is they greatly amplify your working.

Good Luck to You
and HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]??

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, hail.enki <hail.enki@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:43 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "origami_swiss_ cheese" <origami-swiss- cheese@.. . wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "gaara_zim123" <gaara_zim123@ wrote:

Maybe it was a Snow Spell? ^_^
[/TD]

Hi all True Satanists.

I am seriously in need of a love spell for a girl I've been in love with for 6-7 years, I've tried everything, I know she likes me, but she's been with this son of a priest for many years now, and I think theire about to get married soon and have kids, I can't stand the thought of it. She is perfect for me, I REALLY need this, I am a Satanist, but I'm not at all strong enough to do this myself, I've tried, but without success. I would appreciate it so much if any of you could contact me by mail to get this done.

<td val[/IMG]Try this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html  putting your own words into it, after all, it's your Ritual, therefore it's your energy and essence going into it..
 Consequently, you must create it for your own result but this is a good guidline!
--- On Sat, 8/29/09, chiefblasphemer <chiefblasphemer@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Love Spell
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 11:06 AM

Hi all True Satanists.

I am seriously in need of a love spell for a girl I've been in love with for 6-7 years, I've tried everything, I know she likes me, but she's been with this son of a priest for many years now, and I think theire about to get married soon and have kids, I can't stand the thought of it. She is perfect for me, I REALLY need this, I am a Satanist, but I'm not at all strong enough to do this myself, I've tried, but without success. I would appreciate it so much if any of you could contact me by mail to get this done.
[/TD]

I'm going to assume you have tried the love spell at the JOS site. I would wait until about 3 AM (so you know she's asleep). Then go into a light trance envision her asleep; then pull out her light body from her sleeping self and command her: you are deeply in love with and attracted to (your name). Say it over and over for a few minutes. The key is concentraition and the visualization. Once you have done that image her fianace and do the same but tell his light body: you are no longer in love with (her name) and do not want to get married. Do this every night hopefully you have the time before the wedding, the skill, and the power to accomplish your task.
Hail Satan to --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Try this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... %a0putting your own words into it, after all, it's your Ritual, therefore it's your energy and essence going into it.
 Consequently, you must create it for your own result but this is a good guidline!

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, chiefblasphemer <chiefblasphemer@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi all True Satanists.

<td val[/IMG]The son of the priest is an obstacle. You have to work on removing this obsacle first. You need to be skilled at raising energy, program it (spell) and direct it at the love of your life. It does work guaranteed!   Hailz

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:  

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Love Spell
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 7:07 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] Try this http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Love_Spell. html putting your own words into it, after all, it's your Ritual, therefore it's your energy and essence going into it..
--- On Sat, 8/29/09, chiefblasphemer <chiefblasphemer@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hi all True Satanists.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Ive tried it on a total of 4 people if I recall.

Its worked very well on 3 of them, and the 4th only appears to be slightly affected.

The best piece of advice I can offer you is persistence. The more nights you do it, the stronger it becomes, and the greater results you will have.

Also I recommend trying to go the extra step thats on the JoS website about love spells, and pull the individuals light body out and affirm to it. I haven't tried that technique but I'm sure its very effective.

Good luck :3
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

I have never done a love spell before ever since I've been working Magick, because this is actually the first time in my life that I have ever even felt so drawn to one particular person.

I want to ask what's the best way to go about this from someone who is experienced with this? I have read the love spell info on the JoS website, using sexual energy but want to find out more about the other methods of performing this.

I have heard the water element can be used for attraction, should I direct the element to the person I am wanting to attract or should I use it on myself? Or both?

I'd be very grateful if you could share all the knowledge you have on the subject of love spells.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Hello,
Can somebody give me a love spell? ( A Satanic One ) or Is there a demon who can help me with that?

Well, you could ask Lady Baileth. She helps with relationships, I
believe. Or, yu could just program your aura to attract the type of
mate you want; but be very specific when you do this! Energy always
takes the path of least resistance. Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/31/12, Ilias <starwars572@... wrote:
Hello,
Can somebody give me a love spell? ( A Satanic One ) or Is there a demon
who can help me with that?

Lol firestarter
On Sep 1, 2012 4:13 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
http://satanismgr.webs.com/Love_Spell.html

:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hello,
Can somebody give me a love spell? ( A Satanic One )  or Is there a demon who can help me with that?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

That guy is Greek that's why I gave him this link.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Lol firestarter
On Sep 1, 2012 4:13 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@...
wrote:

http://satanismgr.webs.com/Love_Spell.html

:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

Hello,
Can somebody give me a love spell? ( A Satanic One ) or Is there a
demon who can help me with that?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hello brothers,
My training is going well , well I blew up my third chakra to be honest because I gave everything for a woman , but anyways , I want a love spell if possible , I can't find one on JoS site , maybe i don't know how to search on the site .. anyways thanks brothers
Hail Satan!

Go to the JoS homepage, scroll down until you see Magick, which is under Meditations. Once you go in it, look in the beginner side. You'll see it there. Look closely because it hard to miss.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hello brothers,
My training is going well , well I blew up my third chakra to be honest because I gave everything for a woman , but anyways , I want a love spell if possible , I can't find one on JoS site , maybe i don't know how to search on the site .. anyways thanks brothers
Hail Satan!

So, I saw the post about the love spell on the JOS website. Just curious, is there any advanced ways to do the same with more power? I love this girl, and I want her to be all mine, and nobody elses. Hell. I know the warnings, but I would bind her to me romantically. This is the right decision. Rather than say ex ex think about it, please, I beg you, help me out. What meditations can I actually do? advanced stuff is okay. I want this girl 100% to be mine. I am currently doing 40 days of affirmations and pouring energy into her and programming it with the affirmation, but what else can I do?

Spiritual connections left over from past lives and mental hang ups can wreck your love life and prevent you from having a fulfilling relationship with someone. Mental hang ups can be healed through meditation. Meditation reveals the root of the hang ups and enables you to defeat the hang ups forever. You can go into a trance and ask yourself what the roots of the relationship problems are. Spiritual connections left over from past lives can be burned away by doing a MUNKA working or using the rune ANSUZ.

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html   Words of Power Freeing the Soul 
https://web.archive.org/web/20150915063 ... _Soul.html

You can do a Venus square, use SATANAS, or use another method such as runes (like GEBO) or directing orgasmic energy to attract a woman into your life. Doing a magickal working every day for 40 days makes the effects of a working permanent. For example, you can vibrate SATANAS 40 times and affirm something like, "In a positive manner I am attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every way," 9 times. You do the vibrations and affirmations every day for 40 days. The working can be done for another 40 days after the initial 40 days to make it more powerful. For directing orgasmic energy you stimulate yourself while focusing on the perfect woman and know with absolute certainty that she is yours. At the moment of orgasm, direct your entire desire and focus to the goal and state and affirmation like the one above.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   Sex Magick
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html  SATANAS
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm  How to Use SATANAS
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12039.html   Magick needs to be timed with astrology. The moon should not be void of course when doing magick of any sort. A spell to attract a woman should be performed on a Friday (the day of Venus) or Thursday (the day of Jupiter which amplifies white magick) during the hour of Venus. The moon should be waxing and in a favorable sign like Taurus or Libra. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.

Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the spell as the magickal working has already been started.

Timing your Magick with the Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html  Timing Your Magick With the Planets
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html   The Void of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html   Void Moon Times
http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html  Chronos XP
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/  

There is no more help to give you dude.Thats your love slave you're trying to make.Is that all you want out of Satanism?

Need  a love spell or demon of love
On Jul 18, 2016 10:28 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Spiritual connections left over from past lives and mental hang ups can wreck your love life and prevent you from having a fulfilling relationship with someone. Mental hang ups can be healed through meditation. Meditation reveals the root of the hang ups and enables you to defeat the hang ups forever. You can go into a trance and ask yourself what the roots of the relationship problems are. Spiritual connections left over from past lives can be burned away by doing a MUNKA working or using the rune ANSUZ.

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... acles.html   Words of Power Freeing the Soul 
https://web.archive.org/web/20150915063 ... _Soul.html

You can do a Venus square, use SATANAS, or use another method such as runes (like GEBO) or directing orgasmic energy to attract a woman into your life. Doing a magickal working every day for 40 days makes the effects of a working permanent. For example, you can vibrate SATANAS 40 times and affirm something like, "In a positive manner I am attracting a lover that is perfect for me in every way," 9 times. You do the vibrations and affirmations every day for 40 days. The working can be done for another 40 days after the initial 40 days to make it more powerful. For directing orgasmic energy you stimulate yourself while focusing on the perfect woman and know with absolute certainty that she is yours. At the moment of orgasm, direct your entire desire and focus to the goal and state and affirmation like the one above.

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html   Sex Magick
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html  SATANAS
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm  How to Use SATANAS
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12039.html   Magick needs to be timed with astrology. The moon should not be void of course when doing magick of any sort. A spell to attract a woman should be performed on a Friday (the day of Venus) or Thursday (the day of Jupiter which amplifies white magick) during the hour of Venus. The moon should be waxing and in a favorable sign like Taurus or Libra. Chronos XP is a program that reveals the planetary hours of the day. There are also iphone apps. “Hours” by Sirius Lab Ltd or “Lunar Calendar by Vyacheslav Petrukhin, that show the planetary hours of the day.

Make sure the moon is not void when you start the magickal working. On later days, the moon can be void when you perform the spell as the magickal working has already been started.

Timing your Magick with the Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html  Timing Your Magick With the Planets
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html   The Void of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html   Void Moon Times
http://www.moontracks.com/void_of_cours ... dates.html  Chronos XP
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/  

Do i need to be in center of my city or somewhere where is a lot of girls? To make it work? Does it work no matter where i am?

Im gonna gather the questions in this one post that i made so you could make it clear to me:if i started the love working vibrating GEBO 108 and then 9 affirmation a day for 40 days. Will it work if i didnt started it an friday and in the hours of Venus? Also if it works will the working affect already in like 10-20th day?

8 reps for the affirmation would be a better number, as 8 is of Venus which rules love...

What day/hour did you start it in? As long as Saturn wasn't involved (day/hour of) then it's ok but Venus, Sun, Jupiter would be the best choices.

The working can manifest at any time throughout the working, or after it is complete.

---In [email protected], <harrilehtosaari@... wrote :

Im gonna gather the questions in this one post that i made so you could make it clear to me:if i started the love working vibrating GEBO 108 and then 9 affirmation a day for 40 days. Will it work if i didnt started it an friday and in the hours of Venus? Also if it works will the working affect already in like 10-20th day?

You started it when the Moon was in Capricorn, day of Mars? No, not a good time at all.

Sun Aug 7, waxing Moon in Libra... but Venus in Virgo, not good.

The best time would be Fri Sept 9, waxing Moon in Sag, Venus in ruling sign Libra.

Or Fri Sept 16, Venus still in Libra, full moon in Pisces. Best time.

---In [email protected], <harrilehtosaari@... wrote :

I started this on 19.7.2016 on 14-16 (dont know the exact time.) Is this fine?

Starting a spell at the wrong time will severely weaken the spell. Restarting the spell on September 9 or September 16 would be better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back