Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love Rituals for 3rd gender

new_horizon7

Hi everyone, I could need your help regarding a love ritual. I am a gay guy and had no luck in the past with relationships. I always fall in love with guys who only like girls, so I wanted to hear you out what I am doing wrong. Of course I meditate daily on my aura and also tried colour meditation (mainly red and orange for lust and green for love). At one point I seriously fell in love with a guy and I did a full satanic rosary of GEBO daily + affirmation for a full moon cycle starting in a waxing moon when it was near fullmoon. I could feel it had impact, but as far as I could tell he mainly was just confused since he was of course straight. So in the end it didn't work as well.

What are your thoughts? Do you know any rituals to attract the right partner with the matching sexuality? It should preferably be a longterm relationship, since I don't like elusive encounters which only last for a night or two...

Also, do you have experience with partnerships in general? We satanists are sadly scattered widely, so every person I get to know will probably a non-satanist... Of course I would try to guide him to Satan. Do you have any advice besides trusting on Satan and my GD?

Thanks for any reply!

Hail Satan! Hail all Demons!

Hi, I myself am straight but I have a gay friend at work. He confided in me because he thought I was gay. He got scared, but calmed down when I told him I'm not homophobic. He told me he meet his partner at the supermarket. I asked him how he knew, and he said it was the way his partner looked at him.

That unfortunately is all my experience with gays.

I don't know if you are aware, but we have a third sex group called, www.satanicgaycommunity.org

They might be of some help.

Praise and honor Satan/ Lucifer!

Yes, that's it. Never been there, just know it from "satanicgaycommunity". Hope you find what you're looking for there.

You are always welcome here.

Most enjoyable talking to you.

Praise and honor Satan/ Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back