Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love & Attraction Magick

Draco Majinn

I have never done a love spell before ever since I've been working Magick, because this is actually the first time in my life that I have ever even felt so drawn to one particular person.

I want to ask what's the best way to go about this from someone who is
experienced with this? I have read the love spell info on the JoS website, using sexual energy but want to find out more about the other methods of performing this.

First can a love spell work on someone who is already in love with or in a relationship with someone else?
What's the best color/element to use to break people up?

At the moment I am directing black energy to this girl, and affirming no one is interested in her and all relationships that are not with me fail.

Also I have heard the water element can be used for attraction, should I direct the element to the person I am wanting to attract or should I use it on myself? Or both?

I'd be very grateful if you could share all the knowledge you have on the subject of love spells.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Affirming that all relationships that are not with you, fail, can have a detrimental effect on her whole life. Since you say you're drawn to her [I'm not talking about ethics here], this can destroy her life and ruin her relation to other people around her, like her parents or whatever. So be careful if you say love someone as you say, you may be unconsciously doing wrong stuff out of fear that they take her away from you. Unless you want to be the savior of her life and cover all relationships with her, I wouldn't say you continue this. Rather place in your affirmation 'those who are sexually interested in her'. Or something like this.

Now as about to the other part of the question. The sure go is the Venus Square. This if done properly will skyrocket your magick. You can use the rune Gebo for this, green/gold energy. You can programm your aura to attract her, create a thoughtform to make her love you. These are some ideas. As about usage of the water element, if one doesn't know how to use this element in magick on others, it can make others paranoid. If thats what you seek, make her completely offbase and paranoid for you, you can do this. Or you can have invoked the water element as you work with your magick, saturate it with your intention and when your spell reaches the peak, release it from your soul into hers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

I have never done a love spell before ever since I've been working Magick, because this is actually the first time in my life that I have ever even felt so drawn to one particular person.

experienced with this? I have read the love spell info on the JoS website, using sexual energy but want to find out more about the other methods of performing this.

First can a love spell work on someone who is already in love with or in a relationship with someone else?

At the moment I am directing black energy to this girl, and affirming no one is interested in her and all relationships that are not with me fail.

Also I have heard the water element can be used for attraction, should I direct the element to the person I am wanting to attract or should I use it on myself? Or both?

I'd be very grateful if you could share all the knowledge you have on the subject of love spells.

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

will all this work on who has lost feelings for me? If i want to get my ex back who has no feelings for me anymore. Then will magick work to make my ex love me again deeply??

will all this work on who has lost feelings for me? If i want to get my ex back who has no feelings for me anymore. Then will magick work to make my ex love me again deeply??

Thank you for sharing with me this valuable knowledge HoodedCobra666, no I definitely don't want to cause her pain. And as for the water element, she has a stellium in cancer and is very insecure with relationships anyway and gets depressed sometimes, so it may be best if I give that one a miss too.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Affirming that all relationships that are not with you, fail, can have a detrimental effect on her whole life. Since you say you're drawn to her [I'm not talking about ethics here], this can destroy her life and ruin her relation to other people around her, like her parents or whatever. So be careful if you say love someone as you say, you may be unconsciously doing wrong stuff out of fear that they take her away from you. Unless you want to be the savior of her life and cover all relationships with her, I wouldn't say you continue this. Rather place in your affirmation 'those who are sexually interested in her'. Or something like this.

Now as about to the other part of the question. The sure go is the Venus Square. This if done properly will skyrocket your magick. You can use the rune Gebo for this, green/gold energy. You can programm your aura to attract her, create a thoughtform to make her love you. These are some ideas. As about usage of the water element, if one doesn't know how to use this element in magick on others, it can make others paranoid. If thats what you seek, make her completely offbase and paranoid for you, you can do this. Or you can have invoked the water element as you work with your magick, saturate it with your intention and when your spell reaches the peak, release it from your soul into hers.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

All things Satanic are permanent.So if this person has lost feelings for you,are you sure that your x is the Satanic choice for your life?Maybe Satan has someone much more suited for you.Not sure creating feelings with magic would be a good thing,because someone that is right for you,should be a natural thing.Not trying to make any decisions for you,those are only for you to make.Just giving you something to think about.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 3:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love & Attraction Magick

I'm just a newbie. So i have not powerful mind and soul yet as it is required for any working. I don't know whether i will get success to make my ex love me again or not. But i make up my mind that I CAN DO THIS !

No. it's not a satanic choice for my life. I had got hurt. I don't want to do destruction ritual not even if i could do it. Destruction ritual will not help me to get my pride back. It will not give me peace inside. Just got some other idea in my mind. Like , eye for eye. So you might understand now.

HoodedCobra666 Once again I thank you for this, but as for the Venus Material Square, how exactly should I visualize the energy, should I direct it to her and will her to think/feel as I want her to or should I use it on myself and affirm I'm attracting her? And what affirmation should I use? This is the first time I have heard of the Kabbalistic Planetary squares being used for anything which isn't specifically on yourself.

Thank you I much appreciate your help.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I am currently doing the 49 day material Venus Square now.I started it a couple of days ago for our finances.I am visualizing greenish/gold energy around me for money.You might want to visualize purple/gold for love.As I am doing it I an seeing plenty of mony for our baby nursery and things.You might want to visualize holding the object of your love in your arms.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love & Attraction Magick
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 1:18:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]   HoodedCobra666 Once again I thank you for this, but as for the Venus Material Square, how exactly should I visualize the energy, should I direct it to her and will her to think/feel as I want her to or should I use it on myself and affirm I'm attracting her? And what affirmation should I use? This is the first time I have heard of the Kabbalistic Planetary squares being used for anything which isn't specifically on yourself.

Thank you I much appreciate your help.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Actually if the person wants love then green energy would work best as well. Venus rules green which is a symbol for genuine love.

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 4:02 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I am currently doing the 49 day material Venus Square now.I started it a couple of days ago for our finances.I am visualizing greenish/gold energy around me for money.You might want to visualize purple/gold for love.As I am doing it I an seeing plenty of mony for our baby nursery and things.You might want to visualize holding the object of your love in your arms.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Another good color for just attraction and to have sensual or sexual magnetism is orange and red maybe gold can be used too.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 4:39 PM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Actually if the person wants love then green energy would work best as well. Venus rules green which is a symbol for genuine love.

I am currently doing the 49 day material Venus Square now.I started it a couple of days ago for our finances.I am visualizing greenish/gold energy around me for money.You might want to visualize purple/gold for love.As I am doing it I an seeing plenty of mony for our baby nursery and things.You might want to visualize holding the object of your love in your arms.

<td val[/IMG]Yes Shannon I ment red not purple not sure were that came from. LOL

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love & Attraction Magick
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 9:05:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Another good color for just attraction and to have sensual or sexual magnetism is orange and red maybe gold can be used too.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 4:39 PM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks again sis you always say what I need to hear at just the right time too.I wasn't aware that green was ruled by Venus thanks.

Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 8:39:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

:) No problem Brian. Love you! lol yea green is the ultimate color for love. Red is for lust, and pure sex while green is for LOVE and sex with affection.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 5:18 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks again sis you always say what I need to hear at just the right time too.I wasn't aware that green was ruled by Venus thanks.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks again sis love you too and thanks for correcting me.

Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 9:34:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
:) No problem Brian. Love you! lol yea green is the ultimate color for love. Red is for lust, and pure sex while green is for LOVE and sex with affection.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 5:18 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks again sis you always say what I need to hear at just the right time too.I wasn't aware that green was ruled by Venus thanks.

[/TD]

Yea no problem. All the colors and planetary correnspondences are on the joyofsatan website in the satanic magick section

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 5:41 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Thanks again sis love you too and thanks for correcting me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back