Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lost soul

olly_dixon

Im 17 years old and have been with Satan for about 3-4 years now. And about a year ago I reached a point where I just gave up. I dont understand Satanism anymore. The spiralling knowledge is beyond belief. Its all just far too much to take in. Not only that but I think where meditation, magick and self - empowerment are concerned, I am mentally and physically retarded. I haven't even opened my 3rd eye yet because despite trying countless times, I just cant do it! I dont "feel" energy whilst meditating, and cant go into trance properly. And that is BASIC! Go on. Laugh at me. I would. Ive reached a stage where I want to go back to square one. Start fresh. Learn it all over again. But I need a shove in the right direction. So where do I start, guys? Any help is appreciated massively. Thanks.

Maybe you picked up some enemy links. Giving up is EXACTLY what the enemy wants you to do. Do NOT give in! Do several days, or even weeks of protection meditation and break ALL of the links using satanic blue flame; it REALLY helps. Once the links are broken, work harder than ever to build a sheild of protective energy. If you still feel 'mentally weak', do various brain exercises such as sound meditation, deep visualizations, and heck, even some hard core math, LOL. Also, do some REALY thurough research to deepen your roots in satanism. Basic knowledge is great, but deep knowledge is even better. Try recollecting your first days as a satanist. Try to revive that feeling of triumph and freedom that you first got when you came to satanism; try to re-establish the reason WHY you dedicated. Remember, there is no going back after the dedication. You are forever and always a warrior of satan, no matter how much the enemy brings you down. I hope this helps :D! HAIL SATAN!

I would start again with two basic power meditations: meditation for protection, and how to clean your aura. Do not worry about hurrying to the next thing...we all take different amounts of time to learn new things. Just go forth when you are comfortable, and take lessons one at a time if needed. Cheering you on!

Well, I can say thay You're not the only one bro. So no laughing here.
I'm another one.
Opened Chakras? No way. OK, then maybe trance? Nope. Hm... any basics? No.
Over a year so at least not as long as You but if I keep it up like this, it may as well go on for years...
I can't even tell You how many times I've thought about just quitting since "there's no point anyway, it doesn't work, it's all just a load of bollocks and even if it was true - you're too damn weak and undisciplined to even try" - my own thoughts... or at least I think they were mine.
Still, I'm here, alive and kicking (and meditating every day despite the odds) but it is depreciating. It's easy to give up like this.

Going back to basics sounds like a good idea... Some exercises on focus/relax would be good too. Hardcore math - that's a really good idea (like someone mentioned already).

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back