Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Losing my mind

kyubiidemon

Lately I haven't slept in about a week now and I locked myself up in my room for that week and haven't eaten or drank anything and I think I'm losing my mind for that whole curled up in a ball in intense pain for that whole week and I've been thinking about killing myself but no matter what I did I wouldn't die. So what should I do if I'm losing my sanity.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:
Lately I haven't slept in about a week now and I locked myself up in my room for that week and haven't eaten or drank anything and I think I'm losing my mind for that whole curled up in a ball in intense pain for that whole week and I've been thinking about killing myself but no matter what I did I wouldn't die. So what should I do if I'm losing my sanity.

Hail Satan.
Whats going on? Is there an entity attacking you, if so do a Banishing Ritual

Clean Your Aura Often, Even try pulling all the negative energy out of you until you feel better, This can take a while.

Clean your rooms energy also.

Have you been doing powerful meditations? Maybe your kundalini is activated.

Sorry i need more info to understand you more

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Clean Your Aura Often, Even try pulling all the negative energy out of you until you feel better, This can take a while.

Well I don't really know what because I've been doing a lot of meditations even the more powerful ones never had a problem plus I have been cleaning out my aura weekly. Could it have something to do with my nightmares?

try doing some meditations to calm yor mind before you try to sleep..
the pain may be from where your body isn't getting and nutrients from the starvation ordeal...there are a few things to start you out..let me know how that helps..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

it could have alot to do with nightmares..
i had the same issue...i still struggle with it a little. but i normally just meditate if i awake in the night from it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Well I don't really know what because I've been doing a lot of meditations even the more powerful ones never had a problem plus I have been cleaning out my aura weekly. Could it have something to do with my nightmares?

Hail Satan.
Relax....
Try void meditation and you may
fall a sleep or at least calm your mind.
Don't kill yourself it's NOT solution....
Angels are attacking you-they are trying to make you depressed and kill
yourself,Same thing happened to me....
Get out of the room and do something what makes you happy....
I'm not sleeping either and I didn't kill myself because i can't sleep...
Sleeping is wasting of life.Stop punishing yourself!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back