Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Losing Hope.... losing faith...

LoneWolf1

I feel so depressed...  
My ex girlfriend whom betrayed me is coming back to make things worst for me... she is trying to get the law on her side...  and with her high influence and position of power...  it is possible for her...  
I really don't know what to do anymore... I used to have lots of confidence and complete faith in Father Satan... but I just can't understand why He will not protect me from this enemy and why he won't destroy her and her family... 
Today I went over to her place to try and talk things through and she and her entire family made fun of me, called me insults and even called the cops over to kick me out...  I feel so broken...  
With her influence, its only a matter of time in which she succeeds in getting me thrown into jail..  First was her betrayal to me 6mths ago, and then despite all my prayers to Father Satan to help me get my revenge, despite all my destruction rituals against her...  
She is not destroyed and she is even coming back to ruin me.... 
Im beginning to lose hope and worst yet, Im beginning to lose Faith in Father Satan...  why wont He protect me and destroy my enemies? Have I do something wrong to Him? Am I being punished by Him? 
Can somebody please help me in this matter? Can High Priestess Maxine help me in this matter? I don't know who else to turn too....   can someone tell me why I have been abandoned?  :( 
I refuse to believe that my enemy is stronger then Father Satan... but if not, why else then has He not saved me from her and destroyed her?   
Should I just end my life and problems once and for all? I keep thinking of suicide..  its like I got no where else to turn too... 

Help me Father, please help me... 

Perhaps Lord Satan isn't helping you because he knows that you are
capable of taking care of this problem yourself. If your Destruction
Rituals are not working, then maybe it's time to think outside the
box.

Have you programmed your aura to keep her and her family away
from you?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Have you cut the astral cord between the two of you yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

You could make a blood runic sigil to stop whatever legal action
she's taking against you.

http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/blood_dest ... igils.html

Or make a thoughtform to influence the girl and her family
to leave you alone and not bother you anymore.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html

http://www.666blacksun.com/Advanced_Thoughtforms.html

If you'd rather try and talk things through with them again, you
could use the runes Wunjo (used for breaking down barriers between yourself and others) and Ehwaz (to bind them to your will).

These are only a few things off the top of my head, there are many
different things you can do to improve your situation. Lord Satan
is not punishing you. He has not abandoned you. Stop thinking of
killing yourself, it's a waste of time. There is no problem in this
entire world that is not solvable.

As for your state of mind, the Wunjo rune I mentioned earlier is
also good for banishing depression so I would experiment with that
if I were you.

Good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

I feel so depressed...

My ex girlfriend whom betrayed me is coming back to make things worst for me...
she is trying to get the law on her side... and with her high influence and
position of power... it is possible for her...

I really don't know what to do anymore... I used to have lots of confidence and
complete faith in Father Satan... but I just can't understand why He will not
protect me from this enemy and why he won't destroy her and her family...

Today I went over to her place to try and talk things through and she and her
entire family made fun of me, called me insults and even called the cops over to
kick me out... I feel so broken...

With her influence, its only a matter of time in which she succeeds in getting
me thrown into jail.. First was her betrayal to me 6mths ago, and then despite
all my prayers to Father Satan to help me get my revenge, despite all my
destruction rituals against her...

Im beginning to lose hope and worst yet, Im beginning to lose Faith in Father
Satan... why wont He protect me and destroy my enemies? Have I do something
wrong to Him? Am I being punished by Him?

Can somebody please help me in this matter? Can High Priestess Maxine help me in
this matter? I don't know who else to turn too.... can someone tell me why I
have been abandoned? :(

I refuse to believe that my enemy is stronger then Father Satan... but if not,
why else then has He not saved me from her and destroyed her?

Should I just end my life and problems once and for all? I keep thinking of
suicide.. its like I got no where else to turn too...

<td val[/IMG]Dear friend I was in your shoes about 8 years ago. A woman of high influence and a postion of power nearly destroyed me. Right before the shit really hit the fan a voice told me to pack everything I could haul and move back to my home town 1100 miles away. I wasn't even a Satanist at the time but looking back I know it was the voice of Father Satan telling me to get the fuck out of Dodge. Unfortunately I did not obey immediately and nearly got crucified (metaphorically speaking). I finally got a clue and obeyed. I realized the only way anyone else could see what an evil bitch this woman was was for me to just get out of the picture, because as long as I kept showing my face around it drew the attention away from who the real villan was. If anyone knows what it's like to always be accused of things he never did it would be Father Satan. I don't know where you live brother, but if I was in your shoes and based on the similar experience I went through 8 years ago I'd be looking for a place far away from there to relocate to and fast. Who knows Father Satan may have different plans for your life and that's why the destruction rituals against this ex-girlfriend of yours aren't working. But that's just speculation.   Good Luck! Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 11/10/10, LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Losing Hope.... losing faith...
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 5:12 AM

I feel so depressed...  
My ex girlfriend whom betrayed me is coming back to make things worst for me... she is trying to get the law on her side...  and with her high influence and position of power...  it is possible for her...  
I really don't know what to do anymore... I used to have lots of confidence and complete faith in Father Satan... but I just can't understand why He will not protect me from this enemy and why he won't destroy her and her family... 
Today I went over to her place to try and talk things through and she and her entire family made fun of me, called me insults and even called the cops over to kick me out...  I feel so broken...  
With her influence, its only a matter of time in which she succeeds in getting me thrown into jail..  First was her betrayal to me 6mths ago, and then despite all my prayers to Father Satan to help me get my revenge, despite all my destruction rituals against her...  
Im beginning to lose hope and worst yet, Im beginning to lose Faith in Father Satan...  why wont He protect me and destroy my enemies? Have I do something wrong to Him? Am I being punished by Him? 
Can somebody please help me in this matter? Can High Priestess Maxine help me in this matter? I don't know who else to turn too....   can someone tell me why I have been abandoned?  :( 
I refuse to believe that my enemy is stronger then Father Satan... but if not, why else then has He not saved me from her and destroyed her?   
Should I just end my life and problems once and for all? I keep thinking of suicide..  its like I got no where else to turn too... 

[/TD]

I agree with the others. Just cut ties. If you can't leave then just stop being present in her life for her complaints to have any legitimacy. If you are around for her to call the cops even for a bullshit reason it doesn't help your case. Go out, do something constructive, distract yourself. Show them you have no reason to bother her. Believe in yourself and Satan. Keep strong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back