Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lord Valefor.

magus.immortalis1

Under a week ago, I was led to read posts in the JoS groups archives about Lord Valefor and how He has helped others in their healing. I was thinking of doing the same thing, as there is a disease that has afflicted me for close to half my lifetime. It has no known cure.

Through these posts, I wrote down notes and then later that evening, I gathered pink candles and summoned Lord Valefor. I was not sure if He came, as I did not feel Him as I did with other Gods I had summoned. Although, the candle flames did flare and become very tall, and the incense smoke had a tendency to blow in my face a few times. Also, the candle flames would all point towards me (there were 5 candles, one tall, others short, some stubby) continuously. I read from my prayer and told Him what I would give in return for His help, for His help in healing me.
This post is one of Them.

I wrote in a previous post how I went to an acupuncturist. Because of some health issues, I mentioned to Lord Valefor that night that I would, as part of my promise for His assistance, acquire a new bed (although what I really meant was mattress, since mine was too soft and a bit old.)

The very next day, my dad asks me if I need a new bed, and wondered about my shoes (since I was wearing the same one day in and day out.)
He offered to take me shoes shopping, and to look at beds. Which we did, and went twice. I know what bed I am getting and how much it will cost. The idea is that my dad helps by paying for it, then I slowly pay him back over the course of 3-5 months, on my income.

I told my dad I needed my shoes first, and we went and got a pair of shoes for me, really nice, good for everyday walking. I was going to pay him back, and insisted on it, but he in turn insisted it was a gift. After this back and forth, I accepted it.

I am really thankful for His quick help, His kindness and thoughtfulness. I never mentioned the shoes to Him (as I thought to get them eventually)but He saw that I needed it, so my dad mentioned it to me and offered to get them for me.

These events have Lord Valefor's fingerprints all over it. lol.

On Wednesday September 4th, 2013, I will start the working with Lord Valefor's help, vibrating His name "Malaphar" on my rosary with affirmations and envisioning myself filled and surrounded with white gold light. The moon will be in Virgo and this will be an excellent time for healing.

I will keep all of you posted on how it goes for me.

Hail Lord Valefor!

Hope all goes well, though since he is helping you, it probably will.
^ Keep us posted. Hail Lord Valefor! Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/23/13, magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Under a week ago, I was led to read posts in the JoS groups archives about
Lord Valefor and how He has helped others in their healing. I was thinking
of doing the same thing, as there is a disease that has afflicted me for
close to half my lifetime. It has no known cure.

Through these posts, I wrote down notes and then later that evening, I
gathered pink candles and summoned Lord Valefor. I was not sure if He came,
as I did not feel Him as I did with other Gods I had summoned. Although, the
candle flames did flare and become very tall, and the incense smoke had a
tendency to blow in my face a few times. Also, the candle flames would all
point towards me (there were 5 candles, one tall, others short, some stubby)
continuously. I read from my prayer and told Him what I would give in return
for His help, for His help in healing me.

I wrote in a previous post how I went to an acupuncturist. Because of some
health issues, I mentioned to Lord Valefor that night that I would, as part
of my promise for His assistance, acquire a new bed (although what I really
meant was mattress, since mine was too soft and a bit old.)

The very next day, my dad asks me if I need a new bed, and wondered about my
shoes (since I was wearing the same one day in and day out.)
He offered to take me shoes shopping, and to look at beds. Which we did, and
went twice. I know what bed I am getting and how much it will cost. The idea
is that my dad helps by paying for it, then I slowly pay him back over the
course of 3-5 months, on my income.

I told my dad I needed my shoes first, and we went and got a pair of shoes
for me, really nice, good for everyday walking. I was going to pay him back,
and insisted on it, but he in turn insisted it was a gift. After this back
and forth, I accepted it.

I am really thankful for His quick help, His kindness and thoughtfulness. I
never mentioned the shoes to Him (as I thought to get them eventually)but He
saw that I needed it, so my dad mentioned it to me and offered to get them
for me.

On Wednesday September 4th, 2013, I will start the working with Lord
Valefor's help, vibrating His name "Malaphar" on my rosary with affirmations
and envisioning myself filled and surrounded with white gold light. The moon
will be in Virgo and this will be an excellent time for healing.

Hail Lord Valefor!

Hail SATAN

"magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Under a week ago, I was led to read posts in the JoS groups archives about Lord Valefor and how He has helped others in their healing. I was thinking of doing the same thing, as there is a disease that has afflicted me for close to half my lifetime. It has no known cure.

Through these posts, I wrote down notes and then later that evening, I gathered pink candles and summoned Lord Valefor. I was not sure if He came, as I did not feel Him as I did with other Gods I had summoned. Although, the candle flames did flare and become very tall, and the incense smoke had a tendency to blow in my face a few times. Also, the candle flames would all point towards me (there were 5 candles, one tall, others short, some stubby) continuously. I read from my prayer and told Him what I would give in return for His help, for His help in healing me.

I wrote in a previous post how I went to an acupuncturist. Because of some health issues, I mentioned to Lord Valefor that night that I would, as part of my promise for His assistance, acquire a new bed (although what I really meant was mattress, since mine was too soft and a bit old.)

The very next day, my dad asks me if I need a new bed, and wondered about my shoes (since I was wearing the same one day in and day out.)
He offered to take me shoes shopping, and to look at beds. Which we did, and went twice. I know what bed I am getting and how much it will cost. The idea is that my dad helps by paying for it, then I slowly pay him back over the course of 3-5 months, on my income.

I told my dad I needed my shoes first, and we went and got a pair of shoes for me, really nice, good for everyday walking. I was going to pay him back, and insisted on it, but he in turn insisted it was a gift. After this back and forth, I accepted it.

I am really thankful for His quick help, His kindness and thoughtfulness. I never mentioned the shoes to Him (as I thought to get them eventually)but He saw that I needed it, so my dad mentioned it to me and offered to get them for me.

On Wednesday September 4th, 2013, I will start the working with Lord Valefor's help, vibrating His name "Malaphar" on my rosary with affirmations and envisioning myself filled and surrounded with white gold light. The moon will be in Virgo and this will be an excellent time for healing.

Hail Lord Valefor!

Hmm that's a nice experience. :DI'm really looking forward to summoning a Demon as well (I can think of a couple of them that I want to talk to and ask certain questions xD) but I really wish to first, move at my own apartment... I could imagine the scene with your candles and oh man haha I wish I could do that, just have an entire room especially for Satanic purposes. :D (well, that's my ideal anyway xD)
I'm sure your health issue will be overcome as soon as you start the working in no time! :)Good luck! :) :)
Απο: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:10 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Lord Valefor.

Hail Lord Valefor!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back