Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lord Shiva & Lucifer

Shiva is Satan. our gods called into different name because, they had different rank and they did different work each generation. another reason is have different cultuer. Lucifer is Latine and Catholic name of Satan so, i just only using this name when i do specific work . in this generation, we are calling that name is Satan in satanism.

I wouldn’t say “nothing”! Lucifer is mighty! One of the names of our God, if you study, do your reasearch, you will get your answers. Hinduism is a good start. Do a little reading, it took me several years to really understand some things. In order to understand fully, you need to learn it yourself! 
Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 12:20 AM, cameoilluminati@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Lord Shiva is nothing but Lucifer? This is a curiosity of my mind .Please explain.

Have you seen this page?

Satan

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Also, scroll to the bottom where it says "Origins of the Name of Satan"
Hail Satan!
On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 3:58:14 p.m. EDT, Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I wouldn’t say “nothing”! Lucifer is mighty! One of the names of our God, if you study, do your reasearch, you will get your answers. Hinduism is a good start. Do a little reading, it took me several years to really understand some things. In order to understand fully, you need to learn it yourself! 
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 12:20 AM, cameoilluminati@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Lord Shiva is nothing but Lucifer? This is a curiosity of my mind ..Please explain.

I’ve seen it many times. Been dedicated over five years.Hail Satan!

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 4:15 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Have you seen this page?

Satan

Hail Satan! On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 3:58:14 p.m. EDT, Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Lord Shiva is nothing but Lucifer? This is a curiosity of my mind ....Please explain.

I should have clarified that my post was for the original poster, not you, Sims336.Apologies.
On Friday, April 26, 2019, 1:22:07 p.m. EDT, Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 4:15 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Have you seen this page?

Satan

Hail Satan! On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 3:58:14 p.m. EDT, Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Lord Shiva is nothing but Lucifer? This is a curiosity of my mind .....Please explain.

Very ok! Hail Satan!

On Saturday, April 27, 2019, 1:47 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I should have clarified that my post was for the original poster, not you, Sims336.Apologies.
On Friday, April 26, 2019, 1:22:07 p.m. EDT, Sims336 simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Have you seen this page?

Satan

Hail Satan!

Lord Shiva is nothing but Lucifer? This is a curiosity of my mind ......Please explain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back