Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Loosing the will to live all of the sudden?

kieithnightmare0

I've just suddenly lost all will to live.. i feel like i haven't gotten anywhere since the first day i dedicated if it was even valid/accepted) i even build an aura of protection 3 times a day!! 108 with a Satanic rosary and everything.. the deflection working,the most recent on in the sermon, and one where i just inhale white gold energy and affirm "I am breathing powerful protective energy and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective energy...etc and i still feel this way. Its a reoccurring pattern where when i feel like i'm actually getting somewhere spiritually, something happens and then i'm back to square 1 over and over again!!
I have no one to talk to (no friends at all), I feel like I can't go to Satan or the Gods for help, as i know i wont receive any help (I've tried in the past.. also i don't want to bother them with my problems cause i know they're very busy. i feel like i can't even meditate on Satan's sigil cause i feel like i would be bothering him somehow) but i'm just completely lost now. My life is so damn empty and i just don't know what to do anymore. I feel so worthless in every aspect..i'm just a nobody with no special talent or strength.. I don't even know what i want to do in life or how to even set goals!! I'm a mess and its all leading me to self-loath 
Sorry i just need to vent right now...
Can anyone give me some advice? I know the consequences of suicide, and its highly unlikely i'll do anything for the time being, but i just really want to feel better about everything and see what i can possibly do to improve my situation..
on a different note, i also want to know what else can be done to help with Spiritual warfare other than yahoo answers (getting banned and i don't even know if i'm reaching people there) I would send energy to Satan more often but i don't even know if its even accepted most of the time. I also put tracts in places, but i rarely leave the house.

You need to change your mindset fron "can't" to "CAN". That's the first thing I thought I should point out.You *Can* go to Lord Satan and the Gods for help.  There are no mere coincidences. They find ways to reach us, even if we are new. Just be open and aware.
Keep up with your aura of protection, make it stronger. It's good you're doing it three times a day at least.Don't hesitate to meditate on Lord Satan's sigil. You're not bothering Him if you do this. I heard that meditating on His sigil is a good way to draw closer to Him.
Don't meditate sporadically, meditate consistently everyday, even if it's only 15 minutes a day to start. This will get rid of your problems.Be sure to continue cleaning your aura and chakras and doing the aura of protection everyday. 
Hail Satan! On Monday, November 3, 2014 12:48 AM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've just suddenly lost all will to live.. i feel like i haven't gotten anywhere since the first day i dedicated if it was even valid/accepted) i even build an aura of protection 3 times a day!! 108 with a Satanic rosary and everything.. the deflection working,the most recent on in the sermon, and one where i just inhale white gold energy and affirm "I am breathing powerful protective energy and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective energy...etc and i still feel this way. Its a reoccurring pattern where when i feel like i'm actually getting somewhere spiritually, something happens and then i'm back to square 1 over and over again!!
I have no one to talk to (no friends at all), I feel like I can't go to Satan or the Gods for help, as i know i wont receive any help (I've tried in the past.. also i don't want to bother them with my problems cause i know they're very busy. i feel like i can't even meditate on Satan's sigil cause i feel like i would be bothering him somehow) but i'm just completely lost now. My life is so damn empty and i just don't know what to do anymore. I feel so worthless in every aspect..i'm just a nobody with no special talent or strength.. I don't even know what i want to do in life or how to even set goals!! I'm a mess and its all leading me to self-loath 
Can anyone give me some advice? I know the consequences of suicide, and its highly unlikely i'll do anything for the time being, but i just really want to feel better about everything and see what i can possibly do to improve my situation..
on a different note, i also want to know what else can be done to help with Spiritual warfare other than yahoo answers (getting banned and i don't even know if i'm reaching people there) I would send energy to Satan more often but i don't even know if its even accepted most of the time. I also put tracts in places, but i rarely leave the house.

Changing my mindset is kinda easier said then done.. But I'll see what I can do. As for the meditating sporadically, when I try meditate the same time everyday, eventually something comes up (usually cause I have to go somewhere with family) and it throws things off sometimes.

On Nov 3, 2014, at 5:47 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You need to change your mindset fron "can't" to "CAN". That's the first thing I thought I should point out.You *Can* go to Lord Satan and the Gods for help.  There are no mere coincidences. They find ways to reach us, even if we are new. Just be open and aware.
Keep up with your aura of protection, make it stronger. It's good you're doing it three times a day at least.Don't hesitate to meditate on Lord Satan's sigil. You're not bothering Him if you do this. I heard that meditating on His sigil is a good way to draw closer to Him.
Don't meditate sporadically, meditate consistently everyday, even if it's only 15 minutes a day to start. This will get rid of your problems.Be sure to continue cleaning your aura and chakras and doing the aura of protection everyday. 
Hail Satan! On Monday, November 3, 2014 12:48 AM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Through trying times I feel as though it is necessary to come together. I am reaching out to you because I too have had these feelings not nearly as strong as thoughts of suicide however a deep fleeting depression. I can understand sympathize with you. However I am new I can possibly be a comfort of some sort. If you have any desire to vent or bounce ideas off each other please let me know I could use some insight myself.

Hail Satan

You're life is worth a lot always remember that when joining you get some negative feelings idk why but it happens but it will pass I hope I'm new too if you need someone to talk to feel free to vent to me

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 9:48 PM PST pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

If what you say about meditating at the same time everyday is true, then try meditating at various times in the day. I usually just meditate whenever. I often times have to be stealthy with my meditation.

Although I live in a layback xian household, it still wouldn't bode well if I got caught vibrating runes, and mantras. As for helping out more, you could participate, if you can find the space to do so, in the upcoming four day long ritual. Father Satan see's everything you do. Being your creator, you CERTAINLY are no hassle to him. It really seems kinda contradictory that he would be hassled by you at any given time, also being your father, and loving you. I think you kinda dumped that on yourself somehow.

Maybe try some subconscious delving to see if your lack of self worth lies there. pisstianity often times teaches people absolute hatred, and annihilation of oneself in the most heinous of ways. I'm beginning to realize myself that the remnants of pisstianity in my subconsciousness are what seems to be mainly agitating me lately. Also, try da not be SO SELF CRITICAL! There's no use for such an attitude. You can only do what you can do. Lighten up on yourself eh?

HAIL SATAN!

Sometimes we just need to help ourselves. Maybe, We are being challenged, to help us grow stronger. You have more than friends, you have a family here! Maybe you could consider a mood stabilizer from a doctor? Just until you can get stronger spiritually? Not sure, I'm new here myself. Stay strong.

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 8:49 PM CST Justine Pena pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Changing my mindset is kinda easier said then done.. But I'll see what I can do. As for the meditating sporadically, when I try meditate the same time everyday, eventually something comes up (usually cause I have to go somewhere with family) and it throws things off sometimes.

On Nov 3, 2014, at 5:47 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You need to change your mindset fron "can't" to "CAN". That's the first thing I thought I should point out.

You *Can* go to Lord Satan and the Gods for help. There are no mere coincidences. They find ways to reach us, even if we are new. Just be open and aware.

Keep up with your aura of protection, make it stronger. It's good you're doing it three times a day at least.

Don't hesitate to meditate on Lord Satan's sigil. You're not bothering Him if you do this. I heard that meditating on His sigil is a good way to draw closer to Him.

Don't meditate sporadically, meditate consistently everyday, even if it's only 15 minutes a day to start. This will get rid of your problems.

Be sure to continue cleaning your aura and chakras and doing the aura of protection everyday.

Hail Satan!

On Monday, November 3, 2014 12:48 AM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

First, Gods are not bothered with our signs of attention and love for them, meditating on them, especially Satan having his child trying to get closer to him, they are willing to help and make friends with us. They are as living warm creatures as we are. And there are Gods who are willing to make love and friendship deep relationship and bond with humans. I know it from my experience and experiences of close friend. All symptoms you described are the signs of strong enemy influence, enemy (angelic) thoughts and maybe presence of the enemy itself. I experienced the same: shyness, feeling not worth and my warfare not accepted, and my friend who was SS longer than me told me its a very strong sign of my importance and real outfit of my warfare - big enemy's attention to me. Its nonsense, how such dedication can be not accepted??? yahoo, mail, google and other answers are JUST GREAT, how can this angelic filth let you in peace after that?
Internet is our power, is our everything! yahoo and other answers services, forums, youtube, its all great. On youtube there is a sea of misinformation or just speculation about Hitler, Nazi, all aspects of mysticism and all kinds of fairy-tales about masons and other mystic orders.
As for depression, I feel much better after all watchtowers done at once + King and Queen (full version) + Mercaba or just watchtowers. They open all chakras and the big flow of energy shakes the mind so it works like a drug. My friend told that watchtowers are better do with Cobra breath (I like it as it takes less than a second) or some other working on sushumna. If you don't have full versions of K&Q and Raum, I can send you.

---In [email protected], <pinkteabunny@... wrote :

Hail Satan! On Monday, November 3, 2014 12:48 AM, "pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You can always meditate early in the morning before you start your day, when it's quiet and you won't be disturbed.
Hail Satan!

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Just ignore the bible verses and Christian undertones scattered throughout.
I Can Do It

Just ignore the new age feel to it.
I hope these two books will help, I have one and have borrowed the other to read.
I was guided to these books by my GDs. Hail Satan! On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 11:53 AM, "edwardtgao8@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

First, Gods are not bothered with our signs of attention and love for them, meditating on them, especially Satan having his child trying to get closer to him, they are willing to help and make friends with us. They are as living warm creatures as we are. And there are Gods who are willing to make love and friendship deep relationship and bond with humans. I know it from my experience and experiences of close friend. All symptoms you described are the signs of strong enemy influence, enemy (angelic) thoughts and maybe presence of the enemy itself. I experienced the same: shyness, feeling not worth and my warfare not accepted, and my friend who was SS longer than me told me its a very strong sign of my importance and real outfit of my warfare - big enemy's attention to me. Its nonsense, how such dedication can be not accepted??? yahoo, mail, google and other answers are JUST GREAT, how can this angelic filth let you in peace after that?
Internet is our power, is our everything! yahoo and other answers services, forums, youtube, its all great. On youtube there is a sea of misinformation or just speculation about Hitler, Nazi, all aspects of mysticism and all kinds of fairy-tales about masons and other mystic orders.
As for depression, I feel much better after all watchtowers done at once + King and Queen (full version) + Mercaba or just watchtowers. They open all chakras and the big flow of energy shakes the mind so it works like a drug. My friend told that watchtowers are better do with Cobra breath (I like it as it takes less than a second) or some other working on sushumna. If you don't have full versions of K&Q and Raum, I can send you.

---In [email protected], <pinkteabunny@... wrote :

I want to thank everyone for helping me! I Wasn't expecting this much help :eek: and it's kinda scary even a bit intimidating since I'm not used to being helped this much, but wow I am so thankful for everyone here!
I feel a lot better after doing the ritual
Today too. Thank you Edward Teach for the ritual MP3 and pdf and thank you Magus Immortalis for the books. I appreciate everyone's input and advice here!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Justine, I sent you via email the files about ritual pdf and mp3 that you couldn't open in forum, did you get them?

I know it's difficult. I have only been consciously with Satan for about a month. I learned that patience is a big part of the process of getting closer to Satan and the communication with the other gods. I have held onto my gifts from Satan from a young age so these things come a little easier. But even I have to grow. Sometimes you will feel nothing. Sometimes you will hear nothing.. or feel unanswered. Satan always has come through for me. Even silly questions I have, I push myself to ask. I think Satan is patient and encourages learning... and he does answer at some point. Proof is you seeking more knowledge right here :) You are working hard! It will pay off so please don't give up! <3 Sometimes for me it will be a feeling right away and sometimes it might be a webpage, conversation with a friend or even I've see messages in fortune cookies * when I focus on choosing with instinct* later on in the day. Or even in a dream that night or the next day. Go with the flow, don't be so hard on yourself :(. Sometimes I think Satan does not "answer" if you may be more capable than you think. I don't rely solely on Satan for direction, like Christians drag on their false god. Satan has provided a lot of helpful tools inside of us, he IS inside of us. So push yourself to meet halfway! He will be there too! ^_^ I promise you will change this mindset with patience and dedication. It's extremely rewarding. But be careful.. The only setback I've run into is sometimes you will doubt satan.. or question ( I dunno if this is enemy related or past xi an faith hangups) I notice this more when I'm lazy about meditation. But then I think about all the things that Satan has done and shared with me that is REAL. And undeniable. Also, anxiousness I have learned let's things play with your mind. Like for example being so eager that like everything is like "OMAGAH SATAN? DEMON? OR IS THIS OF SATAN!!".. But it's not always XD I'm just very excited sometimes. But trust me, he is probably already with you, you just need to keep up your very appreciated and loved work. Feel free to message me anytime!  <3
On Nov 3, 2014 8:52 PM, "Justine Pena pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You need to change your mindset fron "can't" to "CAN". That's the first thing I thought I should point out.You *Can* go to Lord Satan and the Gods for help.  There are no mere coincidences. They find ways to reach us, even if we are new. Just be open and aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back