Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking to talk to a witch

knockout22

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm not sure were to post this so I'm hoping this is the right place, anyway I'm looking for a experienced witch to talk to if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be much appreciated.

Hail satan

Witch?? I never really liked this title as most people think of evil big noses with a wart on the tip of it. Just saying

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "knockout22" <knockout22@... wrote:

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm not sure were to post this so I'm hoping this is the right place, anyway I'm looking for a experienced witch to talk to if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be much appreciated.

Hail satan

I hear ya

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@... wrote:

Witch?? I never really liked this title as most people think of evil big noses with a wart on the tip of it. Just saying

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "knockout22" <knockout22@ wrote:

Hello,

Hail satan

But whatever you prefer. That's just me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "knockout22" <knockout22@... wrote:

I hear ya

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "knockout22" <knockout22@ wrote:

Hello,

Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back