Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for somebody in my area to talk with in person

almaraz5150

I live on the island of guam around the military base, is anybody around there that would be willing to talk more in person?

Don't give out your personal information online. People want to kill or hurt you really bad when your a Spiritual Satanist.

Be patient and build a strong relationship with Father Satan first. Then use magic to attract friends or other SS when the time is right.

This is one of the most horrible things you can do especially given the Jewish CIA and how they hunt people like us down especially when we GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I do not say this to scare you, but rather to let you know that doing this is asinine.

It is okay to not understand that these things are necessary to be known, as long as  you keep in mind that this was a mistake from now you'll be okay.

Also, will you please not ask for any of our personal information for the exact same reason.

Please take better care now that you know.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back