Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for intel on the Cobra Breath method

Mo Tian

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a breathing method that can help on the path of merging Ida, Pingala and Sushumna and also in the stimulation of sexual energy.
I learned that Cobra breathing can precisely do that.

So if it's true I want to know the other uses of the Cobra Breath method if there are.

Also what is the correct breathing method of the Cobra Breath?

I know and I've already chosen one of them.
This is not what I'm asking about, I seek Intel on the cobra breath
There are some things that you'll have to go outside the JoS to learn as they don't have a page entry on our sites. The cobra breath is very powerful.

I know and I've already chosen one of them.
This is not what I'm asking about, I seek Intel on the cobra breath
The cobra breath is nothing but a fancy renaming and repackaging of the Kriya Yoga techniques They just use a fancy name (cobra breath)so they can make thousands of $$$ teaching it and telling people to keep it a secret.

You can easily find all of these techniques online, search "Kriya Yoga by Ennio Nimis pdf" (without quotation marks) and you will find a PDF that contains all of these techniques with instructions.

Keep in mind that it's much inferior to the techniques from JoS though. It's also not the fastest way to raise your kundalini, as it's indirect.

There are some things that you'll have to go outside the JoS to learn as they don't have a page entry on our sites. The cobra breath is very powerful.
Yes indeed I have to go outside JoS and in fact it's the things I've researching outside that led me here on JoS and my main concern was the authenticity of the answers I found.
I'm still doing my research and found a few things but I want to use the community here as a compass and by comparing answers found here and outside I can at least raise a bit the level of authenticity of the Intel before starting the actual training.

As for the powerfulness of the cobra breath, I hope it actually is. And if it's too much I'll keep it for later

The cobra breath is very powerful.
Not really. Its whole allure only comes from its secrecy and the money they are charging for it, but its techniques are found all over the internet.

I started researching it when HP Maxine first mentioned it in the JoS groups, around 2007. After digging, I found a PDF detailing the 3 cobra breath techniques and they looked exactly like Kriya Yoga. I was like "what the hell"? Then I went and looked at the Ipsalu Tantra (the organization that teaches the Cosmic Cobra Breath) website, I read the description of the Cosmic Cobra Breath and it sounded exactly like Kriya Yoga. And many other people who described the basic, first-level Cosmic Cobra Breath gave exact the same description as the first, basic Kriya Yoga technique.

So it's all a big scam. They took the Kriya Yoga, changed its name to Cosmic Cobra breath so they could trademark the name and claim exclusivity and teach each of the techniques for thousands of dollars while telling people who learn it not to tell anyone about it.

And all the Kriya Yoga techniques can literally be found all over the internet for free, and people like Ennio Nimis have written detailed instruction manuals on it.

Not really. Its whole allure only comes from its secrecy and the money they are charging for it, but its techniques are found all over the internet.

I started researching it when HP Maxine first mentioned it in the JoS groups, around 2007. After digging, I found a PDF detailing the 3 cobra breath techniques and they looked exactly like Kriya Yoga. I was like "what the hell"? Then I went and looked at the Ipsalu Tantra (the organization that teaches the Cosmic Cobra Breath) website, I read the description of the Cosmic Cobra Breath and it sounded exactly like Kriya Yoga. And many other people who described the basic, first-level Cosmic Cobra Breath gave exact the same description as the first, basic Kriya Yoga technique.

So it's all a big scam. They took the Kriya Yoga, changed its name to Cosmic Cobra breath so they could trademark the name and claim exclusivity and teach each of the techniques for thousands of dollars while telling people who learn it not to tell anyone about it.

And all the Kriya Yoga techniques can literally be found all over the internet for free, and people like Ennio Nimis have written detailed instruction manuals on it.
So how does that diminish its power?

The cobra breath is nothing but a fancy renaming and repackaging of the Kriya Yoga techniques They just use a fancy name (cobra breath)so they can make thousands of $$$ teaching it and telling people to keep it a secret.

You can easily find all of these techniques online, search "Kriya Yoga by Ennio Nimis pdf" (without quotation marks) and you will find a PDF that contains all of these techniques with instructions.

Keep in mind that it's much inferior to the techniques from JoS though. It's also not the fastest way to raise your kundalini, as it's indirect.
I see and you have my thanks.
Now I've one problem since I thought cobra would be helpful in merging Ida, Pingala and Sushumna and stimulate sexual energy at the same time.

I wanted a breath that I could cover these and could be practiced discreetly during the day.

And I found this description of the cobra breath method here on the JoS forum but still thought something was a bit off and so I went to verify before doing it.

Can you please look at this and tell me if you recognize it?
Is this the kriya yoga you were talking about and if not what breath is this?
The last point ressemble how you usually end the reversed sitkari breath

Cobra Breath
1. Lean your back against a wall or chair. You can optionally practice Sat Kriya posture.
2. Put your tongue on your palate. Slowly contract your anal muscles.
3. Inhale. As you inhale, feel the energy coming up from the base of your spine. It should move towards the back of your head.
4. Keep your tongue on your palate as you exhale.
5. Exhale slowly, making a hissing sound like a snake.
As you exhale you should contract the facial muscles around your chin and lips as if you were laughing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back