Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for help

Jesse Ftichar

Hello I was wondering if there is any one near Bow Island or Medicine
Hat Alberta that is experience and would be willing to help me at least
with the basics. I know I can find lots of information on the Joy of
Satan web site, but I have a hard time knowing if what I am doing is
right for I have a fairly active imagination and so it makes it hard to
know if I'm doing stuff correct or if I am just imagining that I am.

Thank you.

You don't. You dedicate your soul to Satan.
Don't believe in what the enemies of Satan say, or in other religions, what they say about Satan. They know nothing. It's the same with hollywood and other moviesHere, please read this website thoroughly to know the truth about Satan and true Satanism:
www.joyofsatan.org
On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 5:32:45 a.m. EDT, guida13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

How do I make a deal with the devil

I have done so, I do worship Satan and I even got a giant satanic goat head across my chest absolutely beautiful. But I’m asking how to make a bargain with him. Talk to him one on one / summon him. Is there anyway u could help?

You can talk to Satan, and he will respond to you if it's a question. Keep an eye and ear open, be open and aware for coincidences and signs.
He hears everything, and everyone who talks to him. 
Satan comes to those whom he wants to, when he wants to.
On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 09:17:34 p.m. EDT, guida13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I have done so, I do worship Satan and I even got a giant satanic goat head across my chest absolutely beautiful. But I’m asking how to make a bargain with him. Talk to him one on one / summon him. Is there anyway u could help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back