Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for coven

I'm looking for a coven with experienced members. I've been trying to find a coven right for me. The last time I was in a coven was over a year ago. I had to leave due to a disagreement with the High Priestess. I'm in chicagoland, but am fine with online covens also. The problem I have with online covens is a lot of people advertise how they are advanced but in reality haven't even raised their kundalini or there are also those who claim to have souls of gods and such. In my search for a coven I have come across several people claiming to be Satan's reincarnation or something similar. But this is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a coven with members who are dedicated to advancing their spiritual potential, but also have a degree of seriousness. The reason I'm looking for a coven is that I need a social network of other satanist, and it also helps to have a group of people to assist one another and the such. Well if anyone is interested please add me to yahoo messenger @ restricted.information@... Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back