Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking For Answers On The Spirituality of Satanism

[email protected]

I came across your website and found that it had a lot of great meditation techniques provided and strangely enough found that most of your beliefs coincide with my own. But there are a few things I would like clarification on about a Satanists views. I was wondering what's the spiritual Satanists' opinion on the subject of karma? What's a satanist's view on reality (do Satanists believe all is one)? And if love is the ultimate power why do I see some hate-filled rants on this message board? Is this not seen as mental weakness? And if Satanists believe they are their own gods, why is there the need to praise Satan? If u praise anything outside yourself aren't you falling in the same trap other religious organizations impose?

I ask you these questions for greater enlightenment, not to anger you by questioning your beliefs. I too believe the only god worth praising is yourself but why Hail Satan all the time? Why not Hail Me?

I think you have confused Satanism with Laveyanism and Spirituality with new age. Humans are NOT Gods by themselves. We can become Gods like Satan and the Demons by meditating and completing the Magnum Opus therefore gaining immortality and immense power. We are preising Satan because he is the one who brought all that knowledge and wants to become as Gods. He is our Father and Guide. Praising Satan for these reasons has nothing to do with the blind faith christians and muslims have. Most Satanists don't view Satan as master or superior, but as a friend.

Karma is the law of cause and effect, but the way the new agers believe it is BS. There is no morality in magick, nothing bad will happen when you perform black magick to one who deserves it. The all is NOT one!! We are all individuals. There are also Satanists, those without (christians, muslims, e.t.c.) and jews, Satan's enemies. We are not the same.

Love isn't the ultimate power, it is just an emotion. Hate is a natural human emotion, the other side of love. Both love and hate are important and if you leave one of them out, it makes you unbalanced. If you love someone, won't you hate someone that tries to harm him or her? Hate as an emotion is more powerful than love, it can destroy those who deserve it. Suppressing hate usually causes severe psychological problems, the new agers are the most unbalanced people i have ever met and they are usually the psychiatrists' best clients. Loving everyone is actually a weakness since your enemies can destroy you.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmkbryant@..." <jmkbryant@... wrote:

I came across your website and found that it had a lot of great meditation techniques provided and strangely enough found that most of your beliefs coincide with my own. But there are a few things I would like clarification on about a Satanists views. I was wondering what's the spiritual Satanists' opinion on the subject of karma? What's a satanist's view on reality (do Satanists believe all is one)? And if love is the ultimate power why do I see some hate-filled rants on this message board? Is this not seen as mental weakness? And if Satanists believe they are their own gods, why is there the need to praise Satan? If u praise anything outside yourself aren't you falling in the same trap other religious organizations impose?

I ask you these questions for greater enlightenment, not to anger you by questioning your beliefs. I too believe the only god worth praising is yourself but why Hail Satan all the time? Why not Hail Me?

Thank you for your hasty response. I'd like to clarify my views on anger before I go if you will: anyone who lets themselves get angry over a situation is reacting from a seeming loss of power, therefore to be angry is to admit to a loss of power. Apply any argument you've ever gotten to this idea, and you'll [hopefully] realize attitudes escalate into rage because of this principle. To be angry therefore is to be scared/threatened because of a perceived loss of control. Anger is just another human emotion, I agree, but it is an emotion that is destructive in nature and destructive forces, when acted upon, lead to perpetual cycles of negativity. It is a primitive emotion meant to blind us. Greater spiritual beings do not experience this as they are in a constant state of awareness/bliss. So I ask why waste your time being angry or filled with hate when you don't have to be as you are only causing stress to yourself? I feel like by being angry you're missing the whole point of what life [consciousness] is trying to teach you. I understand the world is filled with dualities and one essentially cannot exist without the other, but it is my understanding that you can can also tilt the balance of your emotional self to your favor. These are my beliefs though and I only ask you to think about what I've said as I will think about what you have said. Thanks again for listening, I wish you all luck on your journey to self-betterment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

I think you have confused Satanism with Laveyanism and Spirituality with new age. Humans are NOT Gods by themselves. We can become Gods like Satan and the Demons by meditating and completing the Magnum Opus therefore gaining immortality and immense power. We are preising Satan because he is the one who brought all that knowledge and wants to become as Gods. He is our Father and Guide. Praising Satan for these reasons has nothing to do with the blind faith christians and muslims have. Most Satanists don't view Satan as master or superior, but as a friend.

Karma is the law of cause and effect, but the way the new agers believe it is BS. There is no morality in magick, nothing bad will happen when you perform black magick to one who deserves it. The all is NOT one!! We are all individuals. There are also Satanists, those without (christians, muslims, e.t.c.) and jews, Satan's enemies. We are not the same.

Love isn't the ultimate power, it is just an emotion. Hate is a natural human emotion, the other side of love. Both love and hate are important and if you leave one of them out, it makes you unbalanced. If you love someone, won't you hate someone that tries to harm him or her? Hate as an emotion is more powerful than love, it can destroy those who deserve it. Suppressing hate usually causes severe psychological problems, the new agers are the most unbalanced people i have ever met and they are usually the psychiatrists' best clients. Loving everyone is actually a weakness since your enemies can destroy you.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmkbryant@" <jmkbryant@ wrote:

Karma is a tool to keep everybody from executing their will. If you want to avenge a person that was hurt by your enemy, or it was you that were harmed, it is perfectly ok.

Can you imagine only one half of yourself? like just right or left? That's the same with love and hatred. You can love your beloved ones with all your heart, but keep in in mind that jews are our primal enemy, we need to hate them because they wish to enslave the humanity. And if you don't like to be a slave, you need to rebel.

Hatred as weakness?? You probably never really felt what TRUE hatred means... I used to be a xian, a xian that wouldn't mind taking revenge on my wrongdoer. Is that xian? No, justice is Satanic, making a victim and a slave - xian.

When you are a Spiritual Satanist you have the full right to torment somebody for what s/he has done to you.

We DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE GODS, BUT WE HAVE A DIVINE SPARK and it is up to us whether we develop it - I MEAN HOW FAST, as Spiritual Satanism is the path of progress. If sb is a xian, s/he can go to a cemetery and lie oneself in the grave - no difference. What's the difference btw a living xian and a dead one? The dead xians do not walk.

We are not forced to worship Father Satan - it is up to us. Contrary to the thought form called yhwh, Father Satan is a real entity.
If you are born in a xian family, do you expect to be baptised in a different religion? xianity is imposed.

Final answer: WE ARE NOT LaVeyans, but Spiritual Satanists. Father wants us to evolve. We are not alone; we need to perform meditations, and thus we shall achieve godhood.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmkbryant@..." <jmkbryant@... wrote:

Satanism is *NATURAL LAW* In nature there is BOTH love AND hate for good reasons each. Destruction and creation are BOTH important.

"Greater spiritual beings do not experience this as they are in a constant state of awareness/bliss."

I wonder wherever you heard that?You should look at the tales of the Elder Gods, they are warriors, they both love and hate and fight their enemies. And they ARE greater spiritual beings.

Being angry at someone that wrongs youcomes by your nature whether you like or not. Its your intent whether you want to suppress it or not. Like I said, abstaining from an emotional just makes you psychologically worse and it also makes you the victim. Letting your anger manifest in destroying your enemies (through magickal means) not only makes you feel better, but also brings justice.

Hail Satan!!

Thank you for your hasty response. I'd like to clarify my views on anger before I go if you will: anyone who lets themselves get angry over a situation is reacting from a seeming loss of power, therefore to be angry is to admit to a loss of power. Apply any argument you've ever gotten to this idea, and you'll [hopefully] realize attitudes escalate into rage because of this principle. To be angry therefore is to be scared/threatened because of a perceived loss of control. Anger is just another human emotion, I agree, but it is an emotion that is destructive in nature and destructive forces, when acted upon, lead to perpetual cycles of negativity. It is a primitive emotion meant to blind us. Greater spiritual beings do not experience this as they are in a constant state of awareness/bliss. So I ask why waste your time being angry or filled with hate when you don't have to be as you are only causing stress to yourself? I feel like by being angry you're missing the whole point of what life [consciousness] is trying to teach you. I understand the world is filled with dualities and one essentially cannot exist without the other, but it is my understanding that you can can also tilt the balance of your emotional self to your favor. These are my beliefs though and I only ask you to think about what I've said as I will think about what you have said. Thanks again for listening, I wish you all luck on your journey to self-betterment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jmkbryant@" <jmkbryant@ wrote:

Here is another must-read (VERY INFORMATIVE) article about the attitudes of the highly evolved spiritual beings called "Pagan Gods" or "Demons" written by mageson666:

http://www.geocities.com/gbltsatanists/bb666.html

And please don't say that highly spiritual beings are pacifists after reading that. Thanks :)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back