Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking For Advice.

ryandyson93

I'm relatively new to Satanism, although I've been reading  the JOS page for quite some time now. I've been very interested in finding my guardian and would like to discuss the matter with someone who has. I've been working on my meditation quite frequently and i've made the pledge to Father Satan. I feel this is the next step in beginning my journey.Any help would be greatly appreciated!-Hail Satan!! 

Your Guardian will come to you when you are ready. Focus on you daily power meditation.

---In [email protected], <ryandyson93@... wrote:

I'm relatively new to Satanism, although I've been reading  the JOS page for quite some time now. I've been very interested in finding my guardian and would like to discuss the matter with someone who has. I've been working on my meditation quite frequently and i've made the pledge to Father Satan. I feel this is the next step in beginning my journey.Any help would be greatly appreciated!-Hail Satan!! 

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Looking For Advice.
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 2:26:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Your Guardian will come to you when you are ready. Focus on you daily power meditation.

---In [email protected] , <ryandyson93@... wrote:

I'm relatively new to Satanism, although I've been reading  the JOS page for quite some time now. I've been very interested in finding my guardian and would like to discuss the matter with someone who has. I've been working on my meditation quite frequently and i've made the pledge to Father Satan. I feel this is the next step in beginning my journey.Any help would be greatly appreciated!-Hail Satan!!  [/TD]

You never know when you are ready I think because its they who will know when is the right time. The right time isnt when you have your astral senses opened. My Guardian Demon came after 4-5 months of my Dedication and i was not meditating till then so i had not have any of my astral senses opened. He came in the dream,but it was not a dream. It was so effing real cuz he appeared near my bed infront of me. Its been two years i wasted so much time and been trapped,just recently i had a dream about something which was related to him I even saw his name RAM in this second dream. 1-2 days after that I looked up in Demons section,started reading, there I read about RAUM. His zodiac sign,His element,is same as of me.  The things which made me sure about HE is my GD were He wears egyptian style clothing,appears with white brilliant glow,etc. Exactly with the same attributes HE had appeared in my that first dream. 
HAIL RAUM !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back