Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for a Mentor

Dream Angler

Looking for a priest/priestess in South Africa, in the Pretoria region (actually any form of mentor with whom I can communicate verbally).
I have recently stumbled onto this glorious web page and i must admit, my eyes have opened. I have seen way too many scams whie looking for people in my country to feel safe outside this group. I'm currently a 20y/o student looking for help with the ritual (amoung other things), as I'm still living with parents who have yet to accept the truth.
If anyone can help out in any way, I would really appreciate it!

Hail Satan!

You don't need a mentor Satan and the gods will guide you and you can ask question here after studying everything joyofSatan.org and google Satans library and study the things there.

Also Do the power meditation on JoyofSatan.org everyday now empower your chakras and soul with the meditations.
Do the reverse Torah rituals and ask Satan and the gods to guide you when you really need it. They can guide you in many ways if you be opened to them. They'll show you what meditations to do and so fourth but also use common sense. Satanism is about becoming your own god on your own and being self reliant. there are no personal mentors but Satan and the gods in Satanism.

However its always a pleasure to myself to see someone from south Africa returning.back to our original pagan ways.
Greetings/ welcome.
------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 2:15 PM PDT nakea013@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Looking for a priest/priestess in South Africa, in the Pretoria region (actually any form of mentor with whom I can communicate verbally).
I have recently stumbled onto this glorious web page and i must admit, my eyes have opened. I have seen way too many scams whie looking for people in my country to feel safe outside this group. I'm currently a 20y/o student looking for help with the ritual (amoung other things), as I'm still living with parents who have yet to accept the truth.
If anyone can help out in any way, I would really appreciate it!

Hail Satan!

Account was deleted due to it having glitches when trying to hide personal info. Same person, different name. As I said, im not looking for a mediator, there is a big difference between a mentor and a mediator.

There is a big difference between a mediator and a mentor. I say this with no disrespect but I clearly state that I need guidance, not someone to do everything for me.

Hail to that, Ive been noticing more and more of us South Africans waking up to finding the truth. It really is inspirational. Many of us Aryans here with such great potential. Its truly an honor to be a part.
Hail father Satan!!!

You are your best teacher

On Monday, October 12, 2015 11:06 AM, "nakea013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is a big difference between a mediator and a mentor. I say this with no disrespect but I clearly state that I need guidance, not someone to do everything for me.

Satan and the Gods of Hell are our Mentors, Teachers, Guides.You learn by studying, by experiencing, by doing and with discipline and consistency. Then you get results. You don't need a human mentor.

On Monday, October 12, 2015 8:06 AM, "nakea013@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back