Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES >.<

sillynut

The riots are clearly a result of a poorly politically run and the poor socioeconomic statuses of certain parts of the UK, where the young people from "lower class" families (don't know to what extent because some of them may simply just have been joining in out of peer pressure or teen angst or even boredom due to lack of jobs)just walk around looting shops and committing vandalism ( there's going to be an increase in tax) and arson.

David Cameron looked so casual when interviewed about the riots and as usual didn't even seem alarmed or anything. He just stated that everything was "under control" and the police were "doing their best" and that was basically it really...Now all young people are being targetted, as if we all have nothing better to do than to roam the streets terrorizing innocent people.. I'm a young black female who is 21 and although i don't come from the richest family i am still applying for jobs, i have some good qualifications, one from university and i consider myself intelligent as a result. Intelligent enough not to go around in gangs with crowbars, rocks and hammers looting from innocent people and scaring them as well as thrashing their shops etc.

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their homes.

In some cases police just stood back and watched, or they were absent in various places where the rioting was taking place!

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME MINISTER AND WHAT THE COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO!

WHAT ARE OTHER PEOPLES' THOUGHTS ON THIS????? ALSO THERE WAS A VIDEO OF AN INJURED AND BLEEDING YOUNG PERSON ON THE STREETS OF LONDON GETTING ROBBED BY "HOOLIGANS"..ITS DISGUSTING :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo

HERE ARE THE LINKS PEOPLE!
http://paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?242626

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -girl.html

WE SATANISTS MUST COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT BECAUSE I FEAR THAT AS 2012 APPROACHES THE KIKES/ILLUMINATI and greys will do WHATEVER WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO DISTRACT US AND CAUSE US GENTILES AND THE ONES LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE (INCLUDING OUR XTIAN AND MUSLIM FAMILIES AND FRIENDS)TO TURN OVER TO THEM and their so-called "solutions" (ORDER OUT OF CHAOS) SO THEY CAN ESTABLISH THEIR FILTHY NWO ON THEM AND US AND WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! .<

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program For The 20th Century (1912) quoted by Congressman
Abernathy, Congressional Record (1957), p. 8559
  "We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding
into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by
the whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will
aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will
endeavor to install in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.
We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions
and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able
to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our
cause. "
Th[/IMG]</var>   I do note a group of orthodox Jews photographed in the center of the roit laughing and goading the roiters to attack the police. The same Jews had a private security force protecting their community the whole time.   It is vital to educate as many fellow Gentiles 24/7  to the Jew issue and how they have been playing us against each other and why. Then prehaps we can come together against our true enemy the Jew and hopefully avoid the race war the Jews are tying to get going. Traditionally Gentiles don't hold any great hate for each other as awhole, unless the Jew effect has infected them on some level.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:04:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

The riots are clearly a result of a poorly politically run and the poor socioeconomic statuses of certain parts of the UK, where the young people from "lower class" families (don't know to what extent because some of them may simply just have been joining in out of peer pressure or teen angst or even boredom due to lack of jobs)just walk around looting shops and committing vandalism ( there's going to be an increase in tax) and arson.

David Cameron looked so casual when interviewed about the riots and as usual didn't even seem alarmed or anything. He just stated that everything was "under control" and the police were "doing their best" and that was basically it really...Now all young people are being targetted, as if we all have nothing better to do than to roam the streets terrorizing innocent people.. I'm a young black female who is 21 and although i don't come from the richest family i am still applying for jobs, i have some good qualifications, one from university and i consider myself intelligent as a result. Intelligent enough not to go around in gangs with crowbars, rocks and hammers looting from innocent people and scaring them as well as thrashing their shops etc.

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their homes.

In some cases police just stood back and watched, or they were absent in various places where the rioting was taking place!

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME MINISTER AND WHAT THE COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO!

WHAT ARE OTHER PEOPLES' THOUGHTS ON THIS????? ALSO THERE WAS A VIDEO OF AN INJURED AND BLEEDING YOUNG PERSON ON THE STREETS OF LONDON GETTING ROBBED BY "HOOLIGANS"..ITS DISGUSTING :

WE SATANISTS MUST COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT BECAUSE I FEAR THAT AS 2012 APPROACHES THE KIKES/ILLUMINATI and greys will do WHATEVER WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO DISTRACT US AND CAUSE US GENTILES AND THE ONES LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE (INCLUDING OUR XTIAN AND MUSLIM FAMILIES AND FRIENDS)TO TURN OVER TO THEM and their so-called "solutions" (ORDER OUT OF CHAOS) SO THEY CAN ESTABLISH THEIR FILTHY NWO ON THEM AND US AND WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! .<

The jews have made the black race and any race of color to be the enemy. We are viewed as angry, hostile, and uneducated. They have used us for centuries, while making the balck race out to be the enemy. This is why we are always judged where ever we go. We get judged by our skin color rather than who we really are. Im serious, you should read comments sometimes from new articles. When it's a white person no one really makes a big deal about it. But as soon as you see that it was about a black person or mexican, people always go off. They say things like, see I told you blacks are the problem in america, or this is what you get when you allow blacks in your area or what ever.
To the white man, the jews have made us look like the enemy. There are still places in america and other countries where black are frowned upon and are not welcomed. This is because we have been given a bad name and reputation, which made us out to be the worlds enemy.
For example, I seen an aids campaign at my college last month and guess who faces were on the flier. Black people! I said wow, they make it seem like we are the reason for aids. Don't no body ever take a look at the jews who are the real enemies. The jews uses the black race as a tool, most blacks are unaware of this. Gangs, drugs, no education....... Hell it has gotten to the point to where black people dont even trust each other solely for the reason that black have a bad reputation. 

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:04 AM

"The jews have made the black race and any race of color to be the enemy."

"When it's a white person no one really makes a big deal about it."

Not exactly, I think they play both sides, to non-whites they made the white race the enemy and they allowed to say anything about them but if a white person does the same thing is immediately called a "racist", even if he defends against insults and not insulting others. An example of what I'm talking about:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... media.html

I think they create diversion by turning the gentile races one towards another.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

The jews have made the black race and any race of color to be the enemy. We are viewed as angry, hostile, and uneducated. They have used us for centuries, while making the balck race out to be the enemy. This is why we are always judged where ever we go. We get judged by our skin color rather than who we really are. Im serious, you should read comments sometimes from new articles. When it's a white person no one really makes a big deal about it. But as soon as you see that it was about a black person or mexican, people always go off. They say things like, see I told you blacks are the problem in america, or this is what you get when you allow blacks in your area or what ever.

To the white man, the jews have made us look like the enemy. There are still places in america and other countries where black are frowned upon and are not welcomed. This is because we have been given a bad name and reputation, which made us out to be the worlds enemy.

For example, I seen an aids campaign at my college last month and guess who faces were on the flier. Black people! I said wow, they make it seem like we are the reason for aids. Don't no body ever take a look at the jews who are the real enemies. The jews uses the black race as a tool, most blacks are unaware of this. Gangs, drugs, no education....... Hell it has gotten to the point to where black people dont even trust each other solely for the reason that black have a bad reputation.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their
homes.

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME MINISTER
AND WHAT THE COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO!

Actually forget this post, HP Mageson explained it much better in this thread. I just didn't see it :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Not exactly, I think they play both sides, to non-whites they made the white race the enemy and they allowed to say anything about them but if a white person does the same thing is immediately called a "racist", even if he defends against insults and not insulting others. An example of what I'm talking about:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their
homes.

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME MINISTER

Yes, it is true and what you have said is also true. When it comes to the white race, the kikes make them out to be the evil racist and among other terms. When it come to the black race, the kikes make them out to be the dirty uneducated primitives, among other terms.
So yes, I do agree with you here, they have played and corrupted each Gentile race, turning them against each other and creating a on going feud. This takes all the attention off what the kike are really up to. Gentiles feuding and destroying each other and creating rage, this is what the kike had planned. In hoped that we wipe out each other and it leaves a world full of parasites behind.  
This is why we fight back, to restore our Gentile nation and reclaim whats ours, whats been stolen and infested. Once one has woken up to the real truth, the truth about the kikes and their lies, this makes them hopeless and powerless.  
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 8:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

Hi, calm down! It is the kikes causing this. They have their disgusting little agents on all sides controlling things. I've been ill (awful head cold) so I have been able to string together enough thoughts on rioting and kikes until a day or so ago, but it is obvious the kikes are behind everything that has been happening here, in Norway, Italy, etc. Etc. Direct your angry at them in one nasty curse. They are scared! They are clearly loosing! Hence causing all this. I would love to discuss this more, but I have to go for now.

Everyone in Europe, even countries that have so far seen no problems, let us unite in Satan. Help curse them kike bastards. Everyone else, will you help us fight our common enemy?

HS------------------From: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:04:23 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

Wow :( this is so sad.. wow I cant wait til this ends..
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011 11:31:17 am
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

For example, I seen an aids campaign at my college last month a

Have you thought about the fact that people are just getting tired of their government? For years and years lots of people had put their trust in their government. And for the past months now, people are just starting to get fed up with the bullshit that they put us through. Like what has been going on a Syria and what not. I agree, it is getting tiresome to see on the news from day to day, but that's how it is. And the fact that people are robbing one other shows how much they actually give a damn about each other and society. People see the littlest things as a way of going into "mutiny" without other people being disgusted with them. I'm getting tired of all the riots going on. But people are being people. There's not a whole lot we can do that I can think of at the top of my head. People are acting out like a five year old who doesn't get candy. Or a guy who doesn't get any for months. But that's how it is.
HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:04 AM

I want to address this as well as I feel that it is very important. The enemy uses the creation of racial tension and arguments in these Groups often as an attempt to divide us.

The jews have worked to purposefully turn the Gentile Races against each other. However, they have worked even more vehemently to turn non-White Races against the White Race. It is the White Race that is made out continuously to be the enemy, the "evil racist" that is so commonly portrayed in kike-run media. It has gotten to the point where White People themselves have been made to feel guilty simply for being White. Its disgusting.

The kikes promote events such as the "African slave-trade" as being perpetrated by the the White Man, when in fact it was the kike who ran and operated this from start to finish. But this, and many other things, has worked to create such an intense hatred for the White Race in the Minds of other Gentiles that has led to much animosity and violence. The kikes knew that when they put the blame on the White Man and used Media, education systems and other tools to further enforce this idea of White guilt, that this would be the outcome .Another issue is the one of Racial Pride. African Pride is acceptable, Asian Pride is acceptable, Mexican Pride is acceptable and so on and so forth, but when it comes to White Pride, there is an immediate issue. People take offense to White Pride and call it "racism" or "supremacy". Even most White People believe that White Pride is wrong. It makes absolutely no sense and is an extremely unhealthy, 100% kike instilled mentality. Pride in ones Race and Loyalty to ones Race is vital, what ever Gentile Race you belong to.

Their intention was to use the other Gentile Races to first destroy the White Race before turning on the rest of th Gentiles once the job had been done. The kikes can never do anything themselves, they always need to use others to do their dirty work for them. Their aim was enslavement and destruction of every Gentile Race in the end. They hate all Gentiles, as all Gentiles are of Satan.

As for this idea of "multiculturalism" and "multicultural society", like race-mixing, it is another program of the kikes. It is ludicrous. Individual cultures and Races will eventually be lost entirely when a program like this is enforced. The kikes purposefully push this program as it creates major issues and problems in any society. There will always be conflict and tension in a so-called "multicultural melting pot" due to cultural and Racial differences and practices. Eventually, because of these differences and their resulting conflicts, people will be forced to give up their individual Cultural and Racial Identity in order to "come together as one" to create a state of so-called harmony. Or rather what the kikes have promoted as harmony.

It is another way of mashing all Gentile Races into one and eradicating all individuality of each Race, thus enforcing their sick concept of "one world", "one people", "one mid". This idea of "one" is purely of and originated with the kikes and their reptilian masters. This is their new world order where everyone is lumped into one and bar-coded like meaningless robots. It is just the same as marxism.

The "poor socio-economic" problems that kikes and their lackeys so often promote as the sole cause of the state which the world is in today ( a total mess) are in fact only by-products of what the kike has been doing to our societies for so long. The real source of these problems is the kike and the filthy programs which it promotes and enforces. People can always parrot off what they have been told in school and university, "oh its due to class-issues and poor socio-economic conditions that we are experiencing the problems which we are today, that is obvious", and sound all intelligent and well-informed, but they can never answer what REALLY caused these conditions in the first place. The Truth is that these conditions were created and put in place purposefully by the kikes through the enforcement of their programs.

They knew exactly what the outcome would be.

In closing, it is important that every Gentile Race be turned against our true enemy- the kikes. Creating tension and fighting amongst the Gentile Races is a kike tactic.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

- High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

Fro[/IMG]</var> murdered and replaced by Jews like Frank Collin's[Cohen] and on.    A major danger of Rockwell was he made major inroads to the Black Nationalist organizations in a common partnership to work together for the mutal benefit of both races and created an greater understanding that the Jew was both of their common enemies.  
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 12:47:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

Yes, it is true and what you have said is also true. When it comes to the white race, the kikes make them out to be the evil racist and among other terms. When it come to the black race, the kikes make them out to be the dirty uneducated primitives, among other terms.
So yes, I do agree with you here, they have played and corrupted each Gentile race, turning them against each other and creating a on going feud. This takes all the attention off what the kike are really up to. Gentiles feuding and destroying each other and creating rage, this is what the kike had planned. In hoped that we wipe out each other and it leaves a world full of parasites behind.  
This is why we fight back, to restore our Gentile nation and reclaim whats ours, whats been stolen and infested. Once one has woken up to the real truth, the truth about the kikes and their lies, this makes them hopeless and powerless.   
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To the white man, the jews have made us look like the enemy. There are still places in america and other countries where black are frowned upon and are not welcomed. This is because we have been given a
bad name and reputation, which made us out to be the worlds enemy.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<a rel="nofollow" >
href="http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html" rel=nofollow target=_blankhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

The riots are clearly a result of a poorly politically run and the poor socioeconomic statuses of certain parts of the UK, where the young people from "lower class" families (don't know to what extent because some of them may simply just have been joining in out of peer pressure or teen angst or even boredom due to lack of jobs)just walk around looting shops and
committing vandalism ( there's going to be an increase in tax) and arson.

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet
are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their
homes.

In some cases police just stood back and watched, or they were absent in
various places where the rioting was taking place!
I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP
WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME MINISTER

WE SATANISTS MUST
COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT BECAUSE I FEAR THAT AS 2012 APPROACHES THE KIKES/ILLUMINATI and greys will do WHATEVER WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO DISTRACT US AND CAUSE US GENTILES AND THE ONES LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE (INCLUDING OUR XTIAN AND MUSLIM FAMILIES AND FRIENDS)TO TURN OVER TO THEM and their so-called "solutions" (ORDER OUT OF CHAOS) SO THEY CAN ESTABLISH THEIR FILTHY NWO ON THEM AND US AND WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! .<

I've noted these pseudo-WN groups almost always make a distinction between jews and zionists and bash "zionists" but if someone bashes the jews in general...This is absurd, it's like making a distinction between mosquitoes and carriers of malaria. I even think "zionist" is a made up term to create a false target for people to bash, and every jew is a potential "zionist", it's in their genes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

From looking at how the Jew operates within the Racialist camps:

The Jews will create front groups for the Blacks such as the NAACP[run by Jews from its start] which turns them against Whites and indoctrinates them with Jew race war ideology. And with their control in the media and schools Blacks as awhole.

Then the reaction of this among Whites the Jew agent will go on and on about the Blacks and try to build upon the reaction by aiming them at the Blacks and never mentioning the Jew or down playing the Jew if mentioned. When I was in the WN sector I note the crypto Jews always obsessively harped about non-Whites and got upset if the Jew was mentioned or tried to play the media character of an "anti-semite" to cover. An example when the NSM had Bill White[ Wiess] a Jew sayanim agent in a leader role. All he did was use his postion to troll as many Black communities as possible nothing more, in between urging people to commit actions that land them in jail and put as many NSM people in harms way on purpose.

The other part of this is the Jew will be always looking to take control from within of all Gentile racial organizations and remove by any means the actual Gentile leaders who are a threat to them. Marcus Garvey was probably one of the best Black racial leaders of the 20th century and in view was espousing Black National Socialism. The Jews infiltrated his movement with Black looking Jews and in the end murdered him. Garvey spoke as to the fact of what the Jews where doing. The same has been done to every White racial organization and leaders like Rockwell who was  murdered and replaced by Jews like Frank Collin's[Cohen] and on.

A major danger of Rockwell was he made major inroads to the Black Nationalist organizations in a common partnership to work together for the mutal benefit of both races and created an greater understanding that the Jew was both of their common enemies.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

Speaking of getting tired of it.

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLxiMemYc0

The hacker group Anonymous has stated they will bring down facebook on the 5th of November.

Some freedom loving bad boys it seems...

Should be interesting.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Ruiz <violetblaqk@... wrote:

Have you thought about the fact that people are just getting tired of their government? For years and years lots of people had put their trust in their government. And for the past months now, people are just starting to get fed up with the bullshit that they put us through. Like what has been going on a Syria and what not. I agree, it is getting tiresome to see on the news from day to day, but that's how it is. And the fact that people are robbing one other shows how much they actually give a damn about each other and society. People see the littlest things as a way of going into "mutiny" without other people being disgusted with them. I'm getting tired of all the riots going on. But people are being people. There's not a whole lot we can do that I can think of at the top of my head. People are acting out like a five year old who doesn't get candy. Or a guy who doesn't get any for months. But that's how it is.

HAIL SATAN!

homes.

interesting to also note that the slave trade which scattered africans all over were run and controlled by jews

Hi hun, thanks for posting this. I thank you for sharing. My thoughts of wellness go out to you.

Were all gonna get thr0ugh it, no matter how bad it gets. Many before us have survived it and we will too.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

Zionist all call themselves Jews, don't they.   Zionism is internationalism when properly understood and the Jew just wants a free hub[Israel] of operations for its global criminal control grid and network, every vampire needs its safe lair. Pure Zionism is when the Jew rules the world from Zion.   "The Jews are most fateful nation in world history; their after-effect has
falsified mankind to such an extent that today the Christian is able to feel
anti-Jewish without realizing he is the ultimate consequence of the Jew"-
Nietzsche

As for WN their major people such as Duke are controlled opposition. In general the Jews always push xianity in the WN sector.  There is a reason the only successful movement against the Jews in history was a Satanist lead one [Thule Society] and came on the crest of a massive Pagan renaissance in Germany. Many of the SA where members of such Pagan groups or readers of their works, which where anti-Jewxian: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/172     WNism has its good points it gave me a soild understanding of the great issues, and lead me to National Socialism and Paganism even the first power meditations I did where from a NS leader Jost Turner years ago who practiced Kriya Yoga. But I believe the solution will not come from within WNism. But from outside it. And that many of its best will come over into the new movements.     Today the Jews are getting worried as the rising tend in WNism is Racial neoPaganism not the communist wicca crap. As stated I found Teutonic neoPaganism thought WNism such as Lane's Wotansvolk.etc   There is already a coming together of several sectors  happening. WNism for its credit many of its people kept the flame of truth alive, some like Rockwell where murdered by the Jews for it. They where the first in the breach after the post war years.   When dealing with Satanism we are carrying the torch that Adolf Hitler has passed down the generation to ours to carry on the holy struggle till Satan's banners are victorious.   We are the last battalion in which Adolf Hitler has put his confidence, from us shall come the Superman.   88 From: diznit26 <diznit26@...
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 3:41:18 AM

I've noted these pseudo-WN groups almost always make a distinction between jews and zionists and bash "zionists" but if someone bashes the jews in general...This is absurd, it's like making a distinction between mosquitoes and carriers of malaria. I even think "zionist" is a made up term to create a false target for people to bash, and every jew is a potential "zionist", it's in their genes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Jews will create front groups for the Blacks such as the NAACP[run by Jews from its start] which turns them against Whites and indoctrinates them with Jew race war ideology. And with their control in the media and schools Blacks as awhole.

Then the reaction of this among Whites the Jew agent will go on and on about the Blacks and try to build upon the reaction by aiming them at the Blacks and never mentioning the Jew or down playing the Jew if mentioned. When I was in the WN sector I note the crypto Jews always obsessively harped about non-Whites and got upset if the Jew was mentioned or tried to play the media character of an "anti-semite" to cover. An example when the NSM had Bill White[ Wiess] a Jew sayanim agent in a leader role. All he did was use his postion to troll as many Black communities as possible nothing more, in between urging people to commit actions that land them in jail and put as many NSM people in harms way on purpose.

The other part of this is the Jew will be always looking to take control from within of all Gentile racial organizations and remove by any means the actual Gentile leaders who are a threat to them. Marcus Garvey was probably one of the best Black racial leaders of the 20th century and in view was espousing Black National Socialism. The Jews infiltrated his movement with Black looking Jews and in the end murdered him. Garvey spoke as to the fact of what the Jews where doing. The same has been done to every White racial organization and leaders like Rockwell who was  murdered and replaced by Jews like Frank Collin's[Cohen] and on.

A major danger of Rockwell was he made major inroads to the Black Nationalist organizations in a common partnership to work together for the mutal benefit of both races and created an greater understanding that the Jew was both of their common enemies.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

50,000 job cuts in NHS (NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE) MEANING LESS DOCTORS AND NURSES TO LOOK AFTER PEOPLE WHICH IS WHY WHAT WAS FORMERLY FREE HEALTHCARE IS MOST PROBABLY GOING TO BE PAID FOR NOW BY MEMBERS OF THE POPULATION REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY CAN AFFORD IT OR NOT..IS THIS SENSIBLE???
http://falseeconomy.org.uk/blog/more-th ... job-losses

Zionist all call themselves Jews, don't they.

Zionism is internationalism when properly understood and the Jew just wants a free hub[Israel] of operations for its global criminal control grid and network, every vampire needs its safe lair. Pure Zionism is when the Jew rules the world from Zion.

"The Jews are most fateful nation in world history; their after-effect has
Nietzsche

As for WN their major people such as Duke are controlled opposition. In general the Jews always push xianity in the WN sector.  There is a reason the only successful movement against the Jews in history was a Satanist lead one [Thule Society] and came on the crest of a massive Pagan renaissance in Germany. Many of the SA where members of such Pagan groups or readers of their works, which where anti-Jewxian:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/172

WNism has its good points it gave me a soild understanding of the great issues, and lead me to National Socialism and Paganism even the first power meditations I did where from a NS leader Jost Turner years ago who practiced Kriya Yoga. But I believe the solution will not come from within WNism. But from outside it. And that many of its best will come over into the new movements.

Today the Jews are getting worried as the rising tend in WNism is Racial neoPaganism not the communist wicca crap. As stated I found Teutonic neoPaganism thought WNism such as Lane's Wotansvolk.etc

There is already a coming together of several sectors  happening. WNism for its credit many of its people kept the flame of truth alive, some like Rockwell where murdered by the Jews for it. They where the first in the breach after the post war years.

When dealing with Satanism we are carrying the torch that Adolf Hitler has passed down the generation to ours to carry on the holy struggle till Satan's banners are victorious.

We are the last battalion in which Adolf Hitler has put his confidence, from us shall come the Superman.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME
MINISTER

His/their message is nothing newsworthy.  Will they succeed? Tune in November 5th...waiting with baited breath...yawn....
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 8:23 PM

Speaking of getting tired of it.

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLxiMemYc0

The hacker group Anonymous has stated they will bring down facebook on the 5th of November.

Some freedom loving bad boys it seems...

Should be interesting.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Ruiz <violetblaqk@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

homes.

Th[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 7:27:45 AM

50,000 job cuts in NHS (NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE) MEANING LESS DOCTORS AND NURSES TO LOOK AFTER PEOPLE WHICH IS WHY WHAT WAS FORMERLY FREE HEALTHCARE IS MOST PROBABLY GOING TO BE PAID FOR NOW BY MEMBERS OF THE POPULATION REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY CAN AFFORD IT OR NOT..IS THIS SENSIBLE???

Zionism is internationalism when properly understood and the Jew just wants a free hub[Israel] of operations for its global criminal control grid and network, every vampire needs its safe lair. Pure Zionism is when the Jew rules the world from Zion.

Nietzsche

As for WN their major people such as Duke are controlled opposition. In general the Jews always push xianity in the WN sector.  There is a reason the only successful movement against the Jews in history was a Satanist lead one [Thule Society] and came on the crest of a massive Pagan renaissance in Germany. Many of the SA where members of such Pagan groups or readers of their works, which where anti-Jewxian:

WNism has its good points it gave me a soild understanding of the great issues, and lead me to National Socialism and Paganism even the first power meditations I did where from a NS leader Jost Turner years ago who practiced Kriya Yoga. But I believe the solution will not come from within WNism. But from outside it. And that many of its best will come over into the new movements.

Today the Jews are getting worried as the rising tend in WNism is Racial neoPaganism not the communist wicca crap. As stated I found Teutonic neoPaganism thought WNism such as Lane's Wotansvolk.etc

There is already a coming together of several sectors  happening. WNism for its credit many of its people kept the flame of truth alive, some like Rockwell where murdered by the Jews for it. They where the first in the breach after the post war years.

When dealing with Satanism we are carrying the torch that Adolf Hitler has passed down the generation to ours to carry on the holy struggle till Satan's banners are victorious.

We are the last battalion in which Adolf Hitler has put his confidence, from us shall come the Superman.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!! ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME
MINISTER

Nope--but it's not sensible in America either, and we've always had to deal with that here. It means people will die.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

Nietzsche

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

homes.

MINISTER

i never said i wasn't satisfied with the answers. That was just additional info...i am not getting upset at anyone as you can clearly tell from my message how am passionate about standing up for what is right and rebelling against the system and our communities as that is what satanism is about- challenging what doesn't make sense to us.

If you're offended by the post then you are probably reading it wrong and thinking it was directed at you negatively when actually it was a message of urgency, warning and encouragement about what society is turning into. Everyone thought London was such a peaceful place now look. I am not going to mince my words. This is a forum therefore i can type what i want as long as it's not offensive, trolling or insulting against anyone here. I checked my message and there was nothing "angry" about it against any satanists. i was venting out my anger against the people behind the riots, who are clearly the kikes and our fucked up govt not at anyone on here..

Some people prefer the softly approach when typing messages i go straight to the point and type what i think and how i feel and seek answers and advice from others as we all go through similar things in our lives and we need people who would understand us to share them with. i also educated some satanists who didn't know the riots had happened. i think if you read my post properly you would know what i'm getting at- reminding everyone we're fighting for a cause. I am therefore very annoyed at your comment but i am not going to argue with you as this is neither yahoo, facebook, twitter nor youtube. This is a family?! And i'm sure I learnt about marxism somewhere in philosophy..maybe just don't remember it! oh well..

This topic has been addressed. I get the feeling your not satisfied with answers that do not soley conform to the cultural  marxist ideology, hence you keep responding in a more upset tone every time towards us that have understood the actual  total causes for the situation. This is typical of people who have been indoctrinated in the enemies systems. The emotional inability to understand 2+2=4 not 5.

Nietzsche

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

ÃÆ'‚ 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

ÃÆ'‚ 

homes.

MINISTER

Well fro[/IMG]</var> and in overly emotion style. You did say it all.....

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:24:15 PM

i never said i wasn't satisfied with the answers. That was just additional info...i am not getting upset at anyone as you can clearly tell from my message how am passionate about standing up for what is right and rebelling against the system and our communities as that is what satanism is about- challenging what doesn't make sense to us.

If you're offended by the post then you are probably reading it wrong and thinking it was directed at you negatively when actually it was a message of urgency, warning and encouragement about what society is turning into. Everyone thought London was such a peaceful place now look. I am not going to mince my words. This is a forum therefore i can type what i want as long as it's not offensive, trolling or insulting against anyone here. I checked my message and there was nothing "angry" about it against any satanists. i was venting out my anger against the people behind the riots, who are clearly the kikes and our fucked up govt not at anyone on here..

Some people prefer the softly approach when typing messages i go straight to the point and type what i think and how i feel and seek answers and advice from others as we all go through similar things in our lives and we need people who would understand us to share them with. i also educated some satanists who didn't know the riots had happened. i think if you read my post properly you would know what i'm getting at- reminding everyone we're fighting for a cause. I am therefore very annoyed at your comment but i am not going to argue with you as this is neither yahoo, facebook, twitter nor youtube. This is a family?! And i'm sure I learnt about marxism somewhere in philosophy..maybe just don't remember it! oh well..
This topic has been addressed. I get the feeling your not satisfied with answers that do not soley conform to the cultural  marxist ideology, hence you keep responding in a more upset tone every time towards us that have understood the actual  total causes for the situation. This is typical of people who have been indoctrinated in the enemies systems. The emotional inability to understand 2+2=4 not 5.

50,000 job cuts in NHS (NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE) MEANING LESS DOCTORS AND NURSES
TO LOOK AFTER PEOPLE WHICH IS WHY WHAT WAS FORMERLY FREE HEALTHCARE IS MOST PROBABLY GOING TO BE PAID FOR NOW BY MEMBERS OF THE POPULATION REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY CAN AFFORD IT OR NOT..IS THIS SENSIBLE???

Zionism is internationalism when properly understood and the Jew just wants a free hub[Israel] of operations for its global criminal control grid and network, every vampire needs its safe lair. Pure Zionism is when the Jew rules the world
from Zion.

Nietzsche

target=_blankhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/172

There is already a coming together of several sectors  happening. WNism for its credit many of its people kept the flame of
truth alive, some like Rockwell where murdered by the Jews for it. They where the first in the breach after the post war years.

The Jews will create front groups for the Blacks such as the NAACP[run by Jews from its start] which turns them against Whites and indoctrinates them
with Jew race war ideology. And with their control in the media and schools Blacks as awhole.

The other
part of this is the Jew will be always looking to take control from within of all Gentile racial organizations and remove by any means the actual Gentile leaders who are a threat to them. Marcus Garvey was probably one of the best Black racial leaders of the 20th century and in view was espousing Black National Socialism. The Jews infiltrated his movement with Black looking Jews and in the end murdered him. Garvey spoke as to the fact of what the Jews where doing. The same has been done to every White racial organization and leaders like Rockwell who was  murdered and replaced by Jews like Frank Collin's[Cohen] and on.

A major danger of Rockwell was he made major inroads to the Black Nationalist organizations in a common partnership
to work together for the mutal benefit of both races and created an greater understanding that the Jew was both of their common enemies.

Yes, it is true and what you have said is also true. When it comes to the white race, the
kikes make them out to be the evil racist and among other terms. When it come to the black race, the kikes make them out to be the dirty uneducated primitives, among other terms.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Subject:
[JoyofSatan666] Re: LONDON RIOTS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES .<

The jews have made the black race and any race of color to be the enemy. We are viewed as angry, hostile, and uneducated. They have used us for centuries, while making the balck race out to be the enemy. This is why we are always judged where ever we go. We get judged by our skin color rather than who we really are. Im serious, you should read comments sometimes from new articles. When it's a white person no one really makes a big deal about it. But as soon as you see that it was about a black person or mexican, people always go off. They say things like,
see I told you blacks are the problem in america, or this is what you get when you allow blacks in your area or what ever.

For example, I seen an aids campaign at my college last month and guess who faces were on the flier. Black people! I said wow, they make it seem like we are the reason for aids. Don't no body ever take a look at the jews who are the real enemies. The jews uses the black race as a tool, most blacks are unaware of this. Gangs, drugs, no education....... Hell it has gotten to the point to where black people dont even trust each other solely for the reason that black have a bad
reputation.
ÃÆ'‚ 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

ÃÆ'‚ 

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic
minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting their
homes.

In some cases police just stood back and watched, or they
were absent in various places where the rioting was taking place!
I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST ANGER AT THE "PATHETIC" CARELESS SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. HOPEFULLY THIS INCIDENT WILL BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER IN COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN CAUSE FURTHER CONFLICT. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE KIKES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND ALSO I HEAVILY BLAME THE NEW GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE SHIT LAWS THEY'VE CREATED. RISE IN TUITION FEES, A TIGHT ECONOMY WHERE BUSINESSES CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO EMPLOY MANY PEOPLE SO SOME PEOPLE ARE LEFT EITHER JOBLESS, BROKE OR HAVING TO DO VERY MENIAL LOW PAID JOBS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY'RE EDUCATED, UNEDUCATED OR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES!!!!! ALSO THERE ARE FEARS THAT FREE HEALTHCARE AND BENEFITS WILL BE CUT. I'M JUST WORRIED WHAT ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE YOUTHS, ETHNIC MINORITIES AND THOSE ALREADY UNDER THE POVERTY LINE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY'RE CLEARLY GOING TO GO EVEN MORE CRAZY..!!!
ALL THIS MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED BROODING OVER OUR SHIT ECONOMY AND SHIT PRIME
MINISTER

<a rel="nofollow" >
href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riot-Mark-Duggan-shooting-sparked-police-beating-girl.html" rel=nofollow target=_blankhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riot-Mark-Duggan-shooting-sparked-police-beating-girl.html

kaayy...???

Well from your typing in all caps[denotes shouting] and in overly emotion style. You did say it all.....

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:24:15 PM

Nietzsche

ÃÆ'‚ 
The Jews will create front groups for the Blacks such as the NAACP[run by Jews from its start] which turns them against Whites and indoctrinates them with Jew race war ideology. And with their control in the media andÃÆ'‚ schools Blacks as awhole.
ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ 
The other part of this is the Jew will be always looking to take control from within of all Gentile racial organizations and remove by any means the actual Gentile leaders who are a threat to them. Marcus Garvey was probably one of the best Black racial leaders of the 20th century and inÃÆ'‚ view wasÃÆ'‚ espousingÃÆ'‚ Black National Socialism. The Jews infiltrated his movement with Black looking Jews and in the end murdered him. Garvey spoke as to the fact of what the Jews where doing. The same has been done to every White racial organization and leaders like Rockwell who wasÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ murdered and replaced by Jews like Frank Collin's[Cohen] and on.
ÃÆ'‚ 
ÃÆ'‚ A major danger of Rockwell was he made major inroads to theÃÆ'‚ Black Nationalist organizations in a common partnership to work together for the mutal benefit of both races and created an greater understanding that the Jew was both of their common enemies.
ÃÆ'‚ 

ÃÆ'‚ 

So yes, I do agree with you here, they have played and corrupted each Gentile race, turning them against each other and creating a on going feud. This takes all the attention off what the kike are really up to. Gentiles feuding and destroying each other and creating rage, this is what the kike had planned. In hoped that we wipe out each other and it leaves a world full of parasites behind. ÃÆ'‚ 

This is why we fight back, to restore our Gentile nation and reclaim whats ours, whats been stolen and infested. Once one has woken up to the real truth, the truth about the kikes and their lies, this makes them hopeless and powerless.ÃÆ'‚ 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

ÃÆ'‚ 

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ 

And also the main so-called rioters that are shown on tv, in newspapers, on youtube and on the internet are always from other ethnic minorities and rarely caucasians, although a lot of caucasians were also involved.It has now spiralled from a shooting of another human being by the police, to a war targetting young people in society,and people of other ethnic minority (esp black and asian) and a religious conflict whereby islamists (even innocent ones) are targetted. It doesn't make sense that this whole thing blew up over one man getting shot, and guess what he was mixed race..? And all of a sudden all the youths striked back, not just in London but other places too like birmingham, manchester etc during which loads of businesses have now lost from thousands to millions of pounds due to damages and also 3 people were run over and killed in birmingham- a 21 year old boy, and two other men, all pakistanis (muslims and sikhs.)They were protecting
their
homes.

MINISTER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back