Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LOL jews take one look at me and piss their pants!

angryshaman666

yesterday I went to the grocery store in the biting ass cold.
Well during the middle of the day while everyone else is actually WORKING is apparently when all the jews hang out in the local stores.
Well lately I've noticed my aura totally repels most jews vile energies now even if they're right in my face!

I was just wearing my black hoodie and leather jacket over that because it's COLD AS FUCK here in Michigan, and on my way out of the store this jew is just blocking the aisle to my car, fiddlefucking with his cellphone or something, I couldnt see through the window.

Well then I just stand there totally composed staring at him and the INSTANT I think, not say THINK the phrase "hey jew boy! get the fuck out of my way before I stab your pedophile mutant ass!" he IMMEDIATELY looks up then looks right at me just standing there waiting, and he gets SUPER WIDE EYED and just speeds off in the parking lot!

This old ass kike damn near pissed his pants!
It's not the first time a jew has sensed what I am and got freaked out either.
Last week a little mutant blonde half breed jewish girl was harassing someone's pets and as soon as I walk up she gets wide eyed and real quiet and then runs away!

Well I also do have a large and imposing presence but the look on my face is always composed and calm, smiling even.
Just being near me freaks the fucking jews out now!
It's hilarious!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

You should program your aura to attack jews when around them
On Jan 13, 2016 6:56 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Well during the middle of the day while everyone else is actually WORKING is apparently when all the jews hang out in the local stores.
Well lately I've noticed my aura totally repels most jews vile energies now even if they're right in my face!

I was just wearing my black hoodie and leather jacket over that because it's COLD AS FUCK here in Michigan, and on my way out of the store this jew is just blocking the aisle to my car, fiddlefucking with his cellphone or something, I couldnt see through the window.

Well then I just stand there totally composed staring at him and the INSTANT I think, not say THINK the phrase "hey jew boy! get the fuck out of my way before I stab your pedophile mutant ass!" he IMMEDIATELY looks up then looks right at me just standing there waiting, and he gets SUPER WIDE EYED and just speeds off in the parking lot!

Last week a little mutant blonde half breed jewish girl was harassing someone's pets and as soon as I walk up she gets wide eyed and real quiet and then runs away!

Well I also do have a large and imposing presence but the look on my face is always composed and calm, smiling even.
It's hilarious!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

I already do xDI haven't even done any affirmations on it yet but I am ALWAYS killing them in my mind!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:05 AM, "Kyrique B kyriquekyrique@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You should program your aura to attack jews when around them
On Jan 13, 2016 6:56 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It's hilarious!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Man am i proud of you brother. I work a a super market, jewel osco, and jooz always either try to buddy up to me or get scared of me. I always make sure to be super polite so they can't run to the manager and say anything about me but in my head i always fuck with them by saying shit like "i know you can hear me you jooz fucker were comming after you" or sometimes i say maxine is gonna take your head then they get super scared. I love it. I even say Satan is coming after you and that you can't win that is when they get wide eyed. I also saw that when i did this i would be attacked be grey's heavily. Just last night my hand was smacked very very hard and i could sense it was about to happen when it did i could even sense the outline of whom it was. Even as i just wrote that i felt my energy being sucked away to try to stop me from writing. Ave Satan brother.

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 8:56 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's hilarious!

FUCK THE JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Oh... is that it? I've been noticing abrupt silences at many places I go to where people are. However, these periods of silence are never started without at least one person noticing my presence. Also, back when I was in school, I remember nearly every person had described me giving off a 'weird vibe' or whatever. Nowadays, whether I enter a bus, train or whatever, even babies and young children stop crying to stare at me for some reason. Like, I don't know. I've also had these occurrences long before having dedicated, as well, so I think I must have a naturally repelling aura or whatever.

I have a slightly different response. Jews will try to be EXTREMELY nice to me (nauseatingly so). Although as soon as I look away, I can feel their eyes glaring at me. Lol

Same with me. Even before dedication.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 17/01/2016 04:19 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LOL jews take one look at me and piss their pants!

Oh... is that it? I've been noticing abrupt silences at many places I go to where people are. However, these periods of silence are never started without at least one person noticing my presence. Also, back when I was in school, I remember nearly every person had described me giving off a 'weird vibe' or whatever. Nowadays, whether I enter a bus, train or whatever, even babies and young children stop crying to stare at me for some reason. Like, I don't know. I've also had these occurrences long before having dedicated, as well, so I think I must have a naturally repelling aura or whatever.

@talonjackman yeah they do that to me too sometimes. but then you know they're glaring at you the instant you look away.They haven't done it nearly as much in the last few weeks though.Now they usually just glare at me and when I look back at them they get all wide eyed and run off like rats! xD

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 9:18 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have a slightly different response. Jews will try to be EXTREMELY nice to me (nauseatingly so). Although as soon as I look away, I can feel their eyes glaring at me. Lol

ugh! that's horrible! if some kike ever tried to flirt with me I'd wanna puke too!

On Monday, January 18, 2016 11:57 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The worst is when some try to flirt with me. Makes me wanna puke!

kikes and normal people react this way to me. they get silent are seem wary of me even though I'm acting like them. or if I stand near them too long they start to get confused or nervous like they're being distracted by some thought. but I also program my aura of protection so that it reflects and slightly amplifies incoming negative energy to its source.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back