Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Loki

I hope you're joking :)You've been here for a month and haven't the JoS site? Thousands of messages in reply to newbies advise them to read the site before asking any further questions, and your questions you asked now are no exception to this. Please read the site, it is in the front page and it has everything you need to know about Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], asim ishaq <asim699@... wrote:

Dear Members:

I am reading messages on this group since one month to understand the philosophy of satanism but there is not much information perhaps more questions has arose. Can any one give a brief introduction about satanism?
Also it appears that in satanism there are many gods, so what is the method and which god to pray? Also can we observe something that makes our belief more strong that we are going to the straight path?
Thanks...Asim
--- On Fri, 11/12/10, Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

Subject: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 8:48 AM

Thats why I usually disregard anyone showing melinks from this site. A lot of people dont know how to seperate the truth from false and they just use wikipedia links to prove a point without even taking in consideration that thier info might be tainted. Not saying that some of the things on wiki is not true though.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!
Al Jiwah-
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.
-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Thu, November 11, 2010 10:58:56 AM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki

You’re probably right but then why not start a real satanic forum on the Net equivalent to Wikipedia which would invite all adepts of the dark arts to comment on the cults in general. Everyone could take part but outsiders would not have their law! It would be up to them to conform themselves with our way of thinking. It would we, who change their posts to truths they cannot endure in order for the world to know who we really are. Of course the Net being what it is, we would quickly grow and soon become totally autonomous within the World Wide Web and the rest of the planet would have to accept us or lose all they have.
Scientology began in exactly that way, through infiltration! We start with a simple Web forum then grow through groups and encyclopaedias until we actually infiltrate companies and other conglomerates transforming churches into something else!Yeah, I know, nice dream but if others have managed, why not us!

--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... a écrit :

De: kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@...
Objet: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki
À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Jeudi 11 novembre 2010, 16h49

Unfortunately, that's what they try to claim. In reality it is the kike's encyclopedia, if you try to write whatever you want a kike will change it back and give you a warning. Even if it has sources and is balanced and researched and fulfills all the wikipedia's rules.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

Actually Wikipedia, it’s an ‘everyone’s encyclopaedia’ so if there are corrections to be made about Satanism; it's up to us to do it! We can all be members and go and write our piece in there and change whatever’s in there. It’s not a bible even less a Satanic Bible. You can write whatever you want in there!
--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, xxmissylalaxx@ <xxmissylalaxx@
a écrit :

De: xxmissylalaxx@ <xxmissylalaxx@
Objet: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki
Date: Jeudi 11 novembre 2010, 4h12

Very true, I was disappointed when my mom said she went to wikipedia to research our religion when I gave her the JoS page to do it!
I would love it if my parents would stop being so hypocritical, and take me seriously when I talk about spirituality and advancing my brain and soul, not rotting in front of a tv and working myself to death..
My family is in complete denial, which is getting funnier with the "paranormal activity" that's been happening in my house. I know they feel its related to the energy I've been raising
there, I hope they don't take the playfulness the wrong way, I'm protecting my house from negative energies.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Khil!!
Hail Gomory!!
Power to the Gods of Hell!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:13:08 -0000
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I hate wikipedia.
It's sad because it is a convenient place to quickly research something, unfortunately though, it is tightly controlled by the enemy. I can't stand the crap it says about our religion and Gods, and if anyone tries to edit that info and shed some light on the truth, that results in either a block or ban!

I think it's awesome that several Satanists are starting their own Satanic websites. We need more of a standing, if we have a bunch of decent Satanic websites, that's more traffic for the truth.

HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

Loki is a Nordic god and a chief in his own right. If he is to be compared to the pure Satanic pantheon his equivalent could perhaps be Azazel but then again I would avoid trying
a pure comparison since Loki is his own person. A trickster and a fire god and a very cunning master in the art of disguise however he also fights alongside Thor to help him get his hammer back. His daughter is Hel goddess of the place itself where she plays around moving souls from one level to another out of pure pleasure. His wife Sigyn will be true to him till the end; He is the one who sparks off Ragnarok.
I took his name because I discovered I had many traits common with him and thought it might be an Idea to discover more about myself by exploiting some of these attributes.
I won’t go into details here but if you are really interested in Loki there are a number of books dedicated to him as well as â€Å"The Complete Dictionary of European Gods and Goddesses by Janet and Stewart Farrar. Also Wikipedia and a few other sites go into quite detailed descriptions of Loki so there is a great deal of
material concerning the Great Nordic God!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan!
Hail Me! (That’s being a Satanist)

--- En date de : Mar 9.11.10, outlaw393 <outlaw393@ a ÃÆ'©crit :

De: outlaw393 <outlaw393@
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki
ÃÆ'€: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mardi 9 novembre 2010, 5h37

I'm not an infiltrator. I was an Asatru practicianer for over 4 years. I've read the lore. I know all about Loki.

And I disagree that he's father Satan.

next time you should be
careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], james miller <jmiller4714@ wrote:

quite obvious whos an infiltrator.... Loki = Satan = Ptah = Enki/Ea = Ahriman = Lucifer = Whatever other names he went by the ancients named him. And I Love him sooooooooooo DEARLY <33 HAIL LOKI FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL MY BRETHREN FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME
PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards
Brother Raven, The Dark Wind

A BASIC OVERVIEW OF THE WEBSITE

*SERMONS*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... RMONS.html

*SATAN*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

*THE ORIGINS OF SATANISM*
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins.html
****************************************************************************************************************
POWER MEDITATION STARTER PROGRAM

*SATANIC VOID MEDITATION*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

*BREATHING EXERCISE FOR SATANIST*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ng666.html

*THE MOST IMPORTANT FOUNDATION MEDITATION*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

*HOW TO GO INTO A DEEP TRANCE*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

*OPENING CHAKRAS*
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Customize the meditation program to fit your need. Just keep in mind that you atleast want to perfom the energy breathing, void meditation, trance, and one of you chakra meditations everyday.
So this means that if you dont have the time to do all the above, you need to atleat make time to open your chakras, energy breathing, void meditation, and trance. Trance is important as some meditation will require you to enter into at the very least a light trance state.

Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia! Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 9:01:38 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Dear Members:

I am reading messages on this group since one month to understand the philosophy of satanism but there is not much information perhaps more questions has arose. Can any one give a brief introduction about satanism?
Also it appears that in satanism there are many gods, so what is the method and which god to pray? Also can we observe something that makes our belief more strong that we are going to the straight path?
Thanks... Asim

Thats why I usually disregard anyone showing melinks from this site. A lot of people dont know how to seperate the truth from false and they just use wikipedia links to prove a point without even taking in consideration that thier info might be tainted. Not saying that some of the things on wiki is not true though.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia! Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com    

<td vAl[/IMG] You’re probably right but then why not start a real satanic forum on the Net equivalent to Wikipedia which would invite all adepts of the dark arts to comment on the cults in general. Everyone could take part but outsiders would not have their law! It would be up to them to conform themselves with our way of thinking. It would we, who change their posts to truths they cannot endure in order for the world to know who we really are. Of course the Net being what it is, we would quickly grow and soon become totally autonomous within the World Wide Web and the rest of the planet would have to accept us or lose all they have. Scientology began in exactly that way, through infiltration! We start with a simple Web forum then grow through groups and encyclopaedias until we actually infiltrate companies and other conglomerates transforming churches into something else! Yeah, I know, nice dream but if others have managed, why not us!

À: [email protected]

Unfortunately, that's what they try to claim. In reality it is the kike's encyclopedia, if you try to write whatever you want a kike will change it back and give you a warning. Even if it has sources and is balanced and researched and fulfills all the wikipedia's rules.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Actually Wikipedia, it’s an ‘everyone’s encyclopaedia’ so if there are corrections to be made about Satanism; it's up to us to do it! We can all be members and go and write our piece in there and change whatever’s in there. It’s not a bible even less a Satanic Bible. You can write whatever you want in there!
--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, xxmissylalaxx@... <xxmissylalaxx@... a écrit :

De: xxmissylalaxx@... <xxmissylalaxx@...
À: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Very true, I was disappointed when my mom said she went to wikipedia to research our religion when I gave her the JoS page to do it!
I would love it if my parents would stop being so hypocritical, and take me seriously when I talk about spirituality and advancing my brain and soul, not rotting in front of a tv and working myself to death..
My family is in complete denial, which is getting funnier with the "paranormal activity" that's been happening in my house. I know they feel its related to the energy I've been raising there, I hope they don't take the playfulness the wrong way, I'm protecting my house from negative energies.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Khil!!
Hail Gomory!!

Sender: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]
To: <[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
ReplyTo: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

I hate wikipedia. It's sad because it is a convenient place to quickly research something, unfortunately though, it is tightly controlled by the enemy. I can't stand the crap it says about our religion and Gods, and if anyone tries to edit that info and shed some light on the truth, that results in either a block or ban!

I think it's awesome that several Satanists are starting their own Satanic websites. We need more of a standing, if we have a bunch of decent Satanic websites, that's more traffic for the truth.

HS/88

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ wrote:

Loki is a Nordic god and a chief in his own right. If he is to be compared to the pure Satanic pantheon his equivalent could perhaps be Azazel but then again I would avoid trying a pure comparison since Loki is his own person. A trickster and a fire god and a very cunning master in the art of disguise however he also fights alongside Thor to help him get his hammer back. His daughter is Hel goddess of the place itself where she plays around moving souls from one level to another out of pure pleasure. His wife Sigyn will be true to him till the end; He is the one who sparks off Ragnarok.
I took his name because I discovered I had many traits common with him and thought it might be an Idea to discover more about myself by exploiting some of these attributes.
I won’t go into details here but if you are really interested in Loki there are a number of books dedicated to him as well as â€Å"The Complete Dictionary of European Gods and Goddesses by Janet and Stewart Farrar. Also Wikipedia and a few other sites go into quite detailed descriptions of Loki so there is a great deal of material concerning the Great Nordic God!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan!

--- En date de : Mar 9.11.10, outlaw393 <outlaw393@ a écrit :

I'm not an infiltrator. I was an Asatru practicianer for over 4 years. I've read the lore. I know all about Loki.

next time you should be careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], james miller <jmiller4714@ wrote:

quite obvious whos an infiltrator.... Loki = Satan = Ptah = Enki/Ea = Ahriman = Lucifer = Whatever other names he went by the ancients named him. And I Love him sooooooooooo DEARLY <33 HAIL LOKI FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards
[/TD]
[/TD]

lol

Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 10:43:52 AM

I hope you're joking :)You've been here for a month and haven't the JoS site? Thousands of messages in reply to newbies advise them to read the site before asking any further questions, and your questions you asked now are no exception to this. Please read the site, it is in the front page and it has everything you need to know about Spiritual Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], asim ishaq <asim699@... wrote:

Dear Members:

Thanks...Asim

Thats why I usually disregard anyone showing melinks from this site. A lot of people dont know how to seperate the truth from false and they just use wikipedia links to prove a point without even taking in consideration that thier info might be tainted. Not saying that some of the things on wiki is not true though.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!
Al Jiwah-
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.
-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

You’re probably right but then why not start a real satanic forum on the Net equivalent to Wikipedia which would invite all adepts of the dark arts to comment on the cults in general. Everyone could take part but outsiders would not have their law! It would be up to them to conform themselves with our way of thinking. It would we, who change their posts to truths they cannot endure in order for the world to know who we really are. Of course the Net being what it is, we would quickly grow and soon become totally autonomous within the World Wide Web and the rest of the planet would have to accept us or lose all they have.
Scientology began in exactly that way, through infiltration! We start with a simple Web forum then grow through groups and encyclopaedias until we actually infiltrate companies and other conglomerates transforming churches into something else!Yeah, I know, nice dream but if others have managed, why not us!

--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, xxmissylalaxx@ <xxmissylalaxx@
a écrit :

De: xxmissylalaxx@ <xxmissylalaxx@

My family is in complete denial, which is getting funnier with the "paranormal activity" that's been happening in my house. I know they feel its related to the energy I've been raising
there, I hope they don't take the playfulness the wrong way, I'm protecting my house from negative energies.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Khil!!
Hail Gomory!!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I hate wikipedia.
It's sad because it is a convenient place to quickly research something, unfortunately though, it is tightly controlled by the enemy. I can't stand the crap it says about our religion and Gods, and if anyone tries to edit that info and shed some light on the truth, that results in either a block or ban!

HS/88

Loki is a Nordic god and a chief in his own right. If he is to be compared to the pure Satanic pantheon his equivalent could perhaps be Azazel but then again I would avoid trying
a pure comparison since Loki is his own person. A trickster and a fire god and a very cunning master in the art of disguise however he also fights alongside Thor to help him get his hammer back. His daughter is Hel goddess of the place itself where she plays around moving souls from one level to another out of pure pleasure. His wife Sigyn will be true to him till the end; He is the one who sparks off Ragnarok.
I won’t go into details here but if you are really interested in Loki there are a number of books dedicated to him as well as â€Å"The Complete Dictionary of European Gods and Goddesses by Janet and Stewart Farrar. Also Wikipedia and a few other sites go into quite detailed descriptions of Loki so there is a great deal of
material concerning the Great Nordic God!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan!

--- En date de : Mar 9.11.10, outlaw393 <outlaw393@ a ÃÆ'©crit :

ÃÆ'€: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

next time you should be
careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], james miller <jmiller4714@ wrote:

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME
PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

thanks,ive been trying to settle this.yeah loki is demonised,just look siva lord of destruction what the monks could do wih this if they could!curses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

The Nordic cult is parallel to Satanism and the gods themselves are equivalents but exist in their own right. There is therefore no need to rename them in order to fit the Satanic Court. They have their own identity even if they have their counterparts in Hell! Don’t forget that the Anglo-Saxon word itself comes from the Nordic cult. Hell is in fact Hel; the daughter of Loki! Otherwise Hell is referred to as the Inferno or as the French calla it Enfer!
I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan
L!

--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, dumatereli <dumatereli@... a écrit :

De: dumatereli <dumatereli@...
Date: Jeudi 11 novembre 2010, 5h34

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

You realize that most of the "eddas" have been altered by xian monks, right?Of course they are corrupted, and Loki isn't a trickster, He is Satan and Loki is slandered the same way as Satan. This should give you a hint. Odin and Loki are Beelzebub and Satan, Enlil and Enki, they are half-brothers and have the same myths about in-fighting between them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

next time you should be careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

Then whos Thor?

"I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name"

Loki is not beelzebub, he is Known to be Father Satan. Odin was Known to be beelzebub.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 2:43:02 AM

thanks,ive been trying to settle this.yeah loki is demonised,just look siva lord of destruction what the monks could do wih this if they could!curses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

The Nordic cult is parallel to Satanism and the gods themselves are equivalents but exist in their own right. There is therefore no need to rename them in order to fit the Satanic Court. They have their own identity even if they have their counterparts in Hell! Don’t forget that the Anglo-Saxon word itself comes from the Nordic cult. Hell is in fact Hel; the daughter of Loki! Otherwise Hell is referred to as the Inferno or as the French calla it Enfer!
I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan
L!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

You realize that most of the "eddas" have been altered by xian monks, right?Of course they are corrupted, and Loki isn't a trickster, He is Satan and Loki is slandered the same way as Satan. This should give you a hint. Odin and Loki are Beelzebub and Satan, Enlil and Enki, they are half-brothers and have the same myths about in-fighting between them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

Then whos Thor?

oppssss sory mac n arturo givivg u guys n gurl the wrong idea8p

i forgot to add loki is satan,thats y i said he demonised n so short

thats y it so short

if u didnt believe me n think im covering up look up my other posts

theres even 1 i asked if siva is satan,because he said to be created from brahma ajna,so is he?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

"I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either
Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name"

Loki is not beelzebub, he is Known to be Father Satan. Odin was Known to be
beelzebub.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

thanks,ive been trying to settle this.yeah loki is demonised,just look siva lord
of destruction what the monks could do wih this if they could!curses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@
wrote:

The Nordic cult is parallel to Satanism and the gods themselves are equivalents
but exist in their own right. There is therefore no need to rename them in order
to fit the Satanic Court. They have their own identity even if they have their
counterparts in Hell! Don’t forget that the Anglo-Saxon word itself comes from
the Nordic cult. Hell is in fact Hel; the daughter of Loki! Otherwise Hell is
referred to as the Inferno or as the French calla it Enfer!

I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either
Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan
L!

--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, dumatereli <dumatereli@ a écrit :

De: dumatereli <dumatereli@

You realize that most of the "eddas" have been altered by xian monks,
right?Of course they are corrupted, and Loki isn't a trickster, He is Satan and
Loki is slandered the same way as Satan. This should give you a hint. Odin and
Loki are Beelzebub and Satan, Enlil and Enki, they are half-brothers and have
the same myths about in-fighting between them.

I'm not an infiltrator. I was an Asatru practicianer for over 4 years. I've
read the lore. I know all about Loki.

next time you should be careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with
Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

quite obvious whos an infiltrator.... Loki = Satan = Ptah = Enki/Ea =
Ahriman = Lucifer = Whatever other names he went by the ancients named him. And
I Love him sooooooooooo DEARLY <33 HAIL LOKI FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

Then whos Thor?

All good I never thought anything bad anyway. Your a satanist we r all.on the same side no need for apologizing
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@... wrote:

oppssss sory mac n arturo givivg u guys n gurl the wrong idea8p

i forgot to add loki is satan,thats y i said he demonised n so short

thats y it so short

if u didnt believe me n think im covering up look up my other posts

theres even 1 i asked if siva is satan,because he said to be created from brahma ajna,so is he?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

"I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either
Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name"

Loki is not beelzebub, he is Known to be Father Satan. Odin was Known to be
beelzebub.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

thanks,ive been trying to settle this.yeah loki is demonised,just look siva lord
of destruction what the monks could do wih this if they could!curses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@
wrote:

The Nordic cult is parallel to Satanism and the gods themselves are equivalents
but exist in their own right. There is therefore no need to rename them in order
to fit the Satanic Court. They have their own identity even if they have their
counterparts in Hell! Don’t forget that the Anglo-Saxon word itself comes from
the Nordic cult. Hell is in fact Hel; the daughter of Loki! Otherwise Hell is
referred to as the Inferno or as the French calla it Enfer!

I think you can perfectly worship Loki without having to rename him either
Beelzebub or anything else. He has enough power in his own name!
Hail Loki!
Hail Satan
L!

--- En date de : Jeu 11.11.10, dumatereli <dumatereli@ a écrit :

De: dumatereli <dumatereli@

You realize that most of the "eddas" have been altered by xian monks,
right?Of course they are corrupted, and Loki isn't a trickster, He is Satan and
Loki is slandered the same way as Satan. This should give you a hint. Odin and
Loki are Beelzebub and Satan, Enlil and Enki, they are half-brothers and have
the same myths about in-fighting between them.

I'm not an infiltrator. I was an Asatru practicianer for over 4 years. I've
read the lore. I know all about Loki.

next time you should be careful who you call an infiltrator. I've been with
Father for over 4 years. You?

14/88

quite obvious whos an infiltrator.... Loki = Satan = Ptah = Enki/Ea =
Ahriman = Lucifer = Whatever other names he went by the ancients named him. And
I Love him sooooooooooo DEARLY <33 HAIL LOKI FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

Then whos Thor?

<td val[/IMG]Loki is Loki, a Nordic God period! You can worship his as such as much as you like without calling him anything else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it really isn't necessary! L!

--- En date de : Ven 28.1.11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... a écrit :
De: Arturo Bing <arturobing@...
Date: Vendredi 28 janvier 2011, 7h03

Y

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

You do realize that Loki is Enki right?

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "kad1101" <kad1101@ wrote:

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can contact him, i have always admired Loki's tricks

Thanks

Kad1101 I believe Odin is Enki. Enki isLoki
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You're welcome! Hail Loki! L!

--- En date de : Jeu 27.1.11, Gender Tender <g_tender@... a écrit :
De: Gender Tender <g_tender@...
Date: Jeudi 27 janvier 2011, 10h43

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Hail Loki!
Hail Satan
L!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], james miller <jmiller4714@ wrote:

I LOVE YOU FATHER!!

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!
HAIL AZAZEL FOREVER!
HAIL MYSELF FOREVER!
HAIL LIFE!
HAIL OUR HOME PLANET!

HAILZ!

Much Love My Brethren<3
Best and Highest Regards

Then whos Thor?
[/TD]

I WOULD TO OFFER A SUCRIFICE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
 PLIZ HELP COZ I WANT MOVE ON WITH OTHER THINGS.
AND HOW CAN YOU GUYZ HELP ME TO BUILD UP MA BUSSINESS.
Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 1:33:08 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Loki is Loki, a Nordic God period! You can worship his as such as much as you like without calling him anything else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it really isn't necessary! L!

--- En date de : Ven 28.1.11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... a écrit :

Y

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "kad1101" <kad1101@ wrote:

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can contact him, i have always admired Loki's tricks

Thanks

[/TD]

Dude, you need to read the Jos site! There are no 'sacrifices' in
Spiritual Satanism. Exept maybe for one's time, when one meditates.
But that's worthwhile. Do your research! Hail Satan!

Ceridwyn

On 1/30/11, polycarp frankline ochieng <polycarp06@... wrote:

Loki is Loki, a Nordic God period!
You can worship his as such as much as you like without calling him anything
else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it
really
isn't necessary!
L!

--- En date de : Ven 28.1.11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... a écrit :

Y

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kad1101" <kad1101@ wrote:

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can
contact him,
i have always admired Loki's tricks

Thanks

"As opposed to hysterical Christian claims, Satanism is not in any way about blood sacrifice. All kinds of murder and living blood sacrifices can be seen all throughout the Judeo/Christian bible."

What is Spiritual Satanism:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

We're about developing our souls with power meditation and raising our kundalini, with the help of the Gods/Demons and Satan/Enki who is the Creator of humanity. It's not about instant power, sacrifices, selling souls or other enemy propaganda. Satan/Enki and our Gods/Demons are not "evil" or monsters, they are friendly, helpful and beautiful beings.

Sounds like you've got lots of homework to do, you have no idea what true Satanism is. Read the JoS site before posting any message here:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], polycarp frankline ochieng <polycarp06@... wrote:

else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it really
isn't necessary!
L!

Y

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kad1101" <kad1101@ wrote:

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can contact him,

Thanks

All good. I'm sure he made a mistake but no there is no way any sacrifices in spiritual Satanism. Make a sacrifice to your time so you can do more meditations. All about the meditations. Can't stress it enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Dude, you need to read the Jos site! There are no 'sacrifices' in
Spiritual Satanism. Exept maybe for one's time, when one meditates.
But that's worthwhile. Do your research! Hail Satan!

Ceridwyn

On 1/30/11, polycarp frankline ochieng <polycarp06@... wrote:

else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it
really
isn't necessary!
L!

Y

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can
contact him,

Thanks

well said, the fire starter 666 as usual.Hail Satan !
De : the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 30 janvier 2011, 17h 49min 45s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I WOULD WISH TO OFFER A......................

"As opposed to hysterical Christian claims, Satanism is not in any way about blood sacrifice. All kinds of murder and living blood sacrifices can be seen all throughout the Judeo/Christian bible."

What is Spiritual Satanism:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

We're about developing our souls with power meditation and raising our kundalini, with the help of the Gods/Demons and Satan/Enki who is the Creator of humanity. It's not about instant power, sacrifices, selling souls or other enemy propaganda. Satan/Enki and our Gods/Demons are not "evil" or monsters, they are friendly, helpful and beautiful beings.

Sounds like you've got lots of homework to do, you have no idea what true Satanism is. Read the JoS site before posting any message here:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], polycarp frankline ochieng <polycarp06@... wrote:

else but if you want to give him another name, then fine; go ahead but it really
isn't necessary!
L!

Y

I was wondering if Loki was On Father Satans side, and how i can contact him,

Thanks

Here's a post by HP Mac Friday to back up what I was telling you guys last night, I knew I read it somewhere by a credible source. Loki is Satan, and Odin is Beelzebub. And we know Satan is Ptah in Ancient Egypt, so Loki is Ptah.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28299

And in Greek mythology, he is Poseidon. But I can't find the messages for that yet. Just search in the search box.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Munchie Gore" <munchiegore@... wrote:

What is the greek and/or egyptian name for the norse god loki?

Prehaps, re[/IMG]</var>The Celtic [read Teuton] and Hellenic are the same people at the root as with the Egyptian.

Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:12:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Loki

Here's a post by HP Mac Friday to back up what I was telling you guys last night, I knew I read it somewhere by a credible source. Loki is Satan, and Odin is Beelzebub. And we know Satan is Ptah in Ancient Egypt, so Loki is Ptah.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28299

And in Greek mythology, he is Poseidon. But I can't find the messages for that yet. Just search in the search box.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Munchie Gore" <munchiegore@... wrote:

What is the greek and/or egyptian name for the norse god loki?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back