Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Location, location!

shade00013

Should I be concerned that there's a kike church, mudslime school and a xian school all with in a 1/4km of em?… also can see the kikes and mudslimes from my property!… I hope they can't here me…

No. Play music when you meditate. Currently have a friend at my crib who will stay for 3 months. Guest room is next to my room and i still meditate. Never stop.

On Saturday, 2 September 2017, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Should I be concerned that there's a kike church, mudslime school and a xian school all with in a 1/4km of em?… also can see the kikes and mudslimes from my property!… I hope they can't here me…

Was thinking more in the range of the closer I am the easier it is for them to sense me… also got one of their pets on me and am really worried if that also makes it easier for them to sense me!… can shake off the scary voices and images but a gun shot to the head might be aaa… but harder to shake off…

No.
Its not that big of a deal.
If you have a AoP, their petty curses they fling out for all of gentile humanity is just reflected off.

Why?
I live about 100m-200m from 2 churches.
Only bothered me in the beginning, later on its just 2 buildings with a bunch of idiots roaming inside.

Don't worry I live 300 mt near a church and when i exit from house i always hope it will explode along all churches in my town contemporabely and see al priests poor crying with Frances the farmer will have her revenge on Seattle song on background on reproduction.

Lol, Shade I'm also in Nigeria nd know d way churches n mosques 're littered everywhere. ..I don't pay attention to dem tho.

I've never had trouble with people from churches, and most of the time I drive out to a lake or park if I can and do my RTRs in the car. Though lately the parks and lakes have been busy, so I try and go at night.

Though when I get my own place I can use music to mask my RTRs :) Though the current plan that works is to use the time I'm briefly alone at home (in the week day mornings) to do my RTRs.

Wait, if your in an area where you can get shot then I suggest doing things on the down low then.
AKA in the shadows, away from everyone.

---In [email protected], <shade00013@... wrote :

Was thinking more in the range of the closer I am the easier it is for them to sense me… also got one of their pets on me and am really worried if that also makes it easier for them to sense me!… can shake off the scary voices and images but a gun shot to the head might be aaa… but harder to shake off…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back