Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Local Satanist Jewlery?

benf406

So I'd like a necklace preferably Satanist or something related to the truth I don't want to parade around a Christian cross even though I know it actually symbolises the 4 chakras
I'm thinking about a baphomet necklace the only problem is my parents would be like "why are you ordering a baphomet necklace?" and it would be a bit awkward I believe people shouldn't be told what to believe or they will deny it so I don't want to explain it to them even though I'm sure they would be interested and only mildly annoyed...
but anyway back to the question I would need to get it locally so what's a popular necklace that only myself and other Satanist's would understand?

I'm not trying to put you down or anything but if you still live with parents perhaps you may want to hold off on that.
If you can get to the mailbox where you live (providing it does not require a key to open it) you can search the web.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:07 PM, "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:
  So I'd like a necklace preferably Satanist or something related to the truth I don't want to parade around a Christian cross even though I know it actually symbolises the 4 chakras
I'm thinking about a baphomet necklace the only problem is my parents would be like "why are you ordering a baphomet necklace?" and it would be a bit awkward I believe people shouldn't be told what to believe or they will deny it so I don't want to explain it to them even though I'm sure they would be interested and only mildly annoyed...
but anyway back to the question I would need to get it locally so what's a popular necklace that only myself and other Satanist's would understand?
=

<td val[/IMG]We have started wearing Ankh's.They are much less reveling,but very much represent what we believe.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/3/12, benf406 <benf406@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Local Satanist Jewlery?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 7:07 PM

[/TD]

Ankh's huh?
Perhaps I should look into getting one of those.
Sure I have a cheap baphomet pendant but hey I'm sure one of those wouldn't hurt either

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 4, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]We have started wearing Ankh's.They are much less reveling,but very much represent what we believe.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

[/TD]
=

Yeah I remember reading about all the Egyptian symbols on JoS including the Ankh's thanks :)
Probably going to get one of those
If worse comes to worse I could always just get dogtags and engrave them 2 11 4 or "the morning star" or something like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

We have started wearing Ankh's.They are much less reveling,but very much represent what we believe.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back